GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Having 'white family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1283206)

Google Expert 10-31-2017 09:47 AM

Having 'white family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on "the Internet manifestations of racism" on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.

The professor began her argument saying she learned that "the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy," adding that that families "reproducing white children" are "part of the problem" as they facilitate white supremacy in the country, Campus Reform reported.

She reportedly tweeted: "I mean, if you're a white person who says they're engaged in dismantling white supremacy but ... you're forming a white family (and) reproducing white children that 'you want the best for' - how is that helping [and] not part of the problem?"

She reportedly ended her arguement suggesting that "white people" should confront their racism and stop perpetuating inequality by leaving their homes for their children.
"Until white people are ready to confront their own family's racism (and) participation in systemic white supremacy, it's not getting dismantled," she wrote. "Beyond just calling out interpersonal racism, white people who want to be engaged in the work need to ask themselves about housing wealth."

She added: "White people: do you own your home? When you die, where's wealth in that house going? If it's to your children, you're reproducing inequality."

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says | Fox News

Google Expert 10-31-2017 10:36 AM

Look at these fucking Nazis!

https://i.imgur.com/cUpl9rT.jpg

bronco67 10-31-2017 10:43 AM

Get a fucking life Nazi.

Rochard 10-31-2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 22057010)

Mom is pretty hot there.

beerptrol 10-31-2017 10:55 AM

lol the neo nazi snowflake OP

Google Expert 10-31-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22057022)
Mom is pretty hot there.

You fucking Holocaust-denying racist! :mad:

brassmonkey 10-31-2017 10:59 AM

way late in the game for fake drama. you think white supremacy is just rough looking neo crank snorting nuts??? the ones at the top have wholesome families :2 cents::2 cents:

Phoenix 10-31-2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22057050)
way late in the game for fake drama. you think white supremacy is just rough looking neo crank snorting nuts??? the ones at the top have wholesome families :2 cents::2 cents:

dude...no one is buying this shit anymore

i hung out with a dude Saturday night...we hung out all night...was great...then around 3am..he starts in with...you know what i dont like about you white fucks...

racism is a 2 way street in this day and age.

fuck off with your agenda

brassmonkey 10-31-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 22057056)

i hung out with a dude Saturday night...we hung out all night...was great...then around 3am..he starts in with...you know what i dont like about you white fucks...

yeah tell that to the guy lecturing at that college! does he look like a skinhead?? nope prep! fucking tool!! oh sorry white nationalist LOL

mineistaken 10-31-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

:thumbsup:2 cents:

pimpmaster9000 10-31-2017 12:01 PM

this is why I will fuck black girls only when I move to SA :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Phoenix 10-31-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22057112)
yeah tell that to the guy lecturing at that college! does he look like a skinhead?? nope prep! fucking tool!! oh sorry white nationalist LOL

Who's a white nationalist? I have biracial kids dude.
I should say racism is a multilane highway going in many directions. If you want to experience racism come to korea. Job adverts openly proclaiming no blacks. Just tonight i was uninvited from a dinner party because some people would feel uncomfortable having a white dude there...lol
there...lol

Racism begins at home and follows those who carry it into the street.

You come off as a huge racist retard to me

brassmonkey 10-31-2017 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 22057222)
Who's a white nationalist? I have biracial kids dude.
I should say racism is a multilane highway going in many directions. If you want to experience racism come to korea. Job adverts openly proclaiming no blacks. Just tonight i was uninvited from a dinner party because some people would feel uncomfortable having a white dude there...lol
there...lol

Racism begins at home and follows those who carry it into the street.

You come off as a huge racist retard to me

you come off as slow learner :Oh crap you talk to all strangers this way? anyhoo he is richard spencer. he isone of the higher ups. not street level
https://i.imgur.com/f3RiiCh.jpg

Phoenix 10-31-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22057232)
you come off as slow learner :Oh crap you talk to all strangers this way? anyhoo he is richard spencer. he isone of the higher ups. not street level
https://i.imgur.com/f3RiiCh.jpg

What is your point? He is creepy as fuck.
My point is it is time for everyone to start calling themselves on their racist/sexist etc bullshit.

nico-t 11-01-2017 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22057050)

noone who is on top is a neonazi, you idiot. Neo nazis barely exist anymore. This witch hunt of mainstream media is desperate and pathetic, just to create more division. That has been their agenda for decades now, and you idiots keep believing it and falling for it.

This is just sad.

Sarn 11-01-2017 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 22057010)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22057016)
Get a fucking life Nazi.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

brassmonkey 11-01-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22057980)
noone who is on top is a neonazi, you idiot. Neo nazis barely exist anymore. This witch hunt of mainstream media is desperate and pathetic, just to create more division. That has been their agenda for decades now, and you idiots keep believing it and falling for it.

This is just sad.

same group different label. do you think the kkk would turn away skinheads? nope they are part of the group! i could care less what you think. i know the facts

Barry-xlovecam 11-01-2017 07:55 AM

https://s1.postimg.org/7yshcoqr73/mgss.jpg

onwebcam 11-01-2017 08:12 AM

In other words, she loves the BBC? Oh wait, just looked at her pic, fat white woman.. That was a given.

Lichen 11-01-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22058140)
In other words, she loves the BBC? Oh wait, just looked at her pic, fat white woman.. That was a given.

Some pseudo-educated academic type bitch wants to fuck negros. What else is new?

Bladewire 11-01-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22058114)
same group different label. do you think the kkk would turn away skinheads? nope they are part of the group! i could care less what you think. i know the facts

:thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 11-01-2017 11:38 AM

https://media.8ch.net/file_dl/e3e65a...5d4907a3e5.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...dA2UNAjdcuohQa

https://media.tenor.com/images/e78e5...776f/tenor.gif

Paul Markham 11-01-2017 11:45 AM

https://gfy.com/22058372-post26.html

nico-t 11-01-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22058114)

the kkk is not a threat unless you believe the fairy tales which are being spread by mainstream media. Nobody takes the kkk serious, the media is using this group of clowns to create a non existing enemy, to point out white people are all racist while groups like BLM are given a platform: BLM is also racist group, just like the kkk, but with a huge budget, way, way more members who are extremists, and with the backing of said mainstream media and foundations funded by billionaires.

thommy 11-01-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

sure it is a 2 way street but if no one stop it it will continue.

the situation you faced was a good chance to show the other part how wrong he is.
but actually these people do nothing else as what they got teached and what they are facing every day.

JFK 11-01-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22057022)
Mom is pretty hot there.

Fuck yeah, but perhaps, she should learn how to swallow ?:helpme

Google Expert 11-01-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lichen (Post 22058362)
Some pseudo-educated academic type bitch wants to fuck negros. What else is new?

The fact she was Jewish caught me by surprise.

bronco67 11-02-2017 04:28 AM

You obviously feel really threatened that your birthright as supreme race of the earth is under attack by all the brown people. You're a scared little bitch.

DukeSkywalker 11-02-2017 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22059342)
You obviously feel really threatened that your birthright as supreme race of the earth is under attack by all the brown people. You're a scared little bitch.

No more handouts. Let?s have a complete meritocracy.
I?m tired of people trying to make me feel guilty for being white. I?m white, i?m proud of it. I feel zero guilt. No matter your race, color, sexual preference, be proud of it. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are the problem.

CaptainHowdy 11-02-2017 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22058410)

She doesn't look thrilled if you ask me ...

mozadek 11-02-2017 04:48 PM

You also forgot to mention promoting diversity also promotes "white genocide".

Bladewire 11-02-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22059352)
I?m tired of people trying to make me feel guilty for being white. I?m white, i?m proud of it. I feel zero guilt. No matter your race, color, sexual preference, be proud of it. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are the problem.

So not being white to means asking for handouts? Racism exists. Racism takes away from minorities. Do you understand that? Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc. Racism is real and countering racism is not "a handout". I'm proud to be white but I'm against the white power doctrine that says I'm better because of skin color or genetically superior because of my race. Science disagrees with that asertation.

oppoten 11-02-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22059352)

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

https://i.imgur.com/QcU3P0J.jpg

Boozer 11-02-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22060482)
So not being white to means asking for handouts? Racism exists. Racism takes away from minorities. Do you understand that? Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc. Racism is real and countering racism is not "a handout"

You never seem to have any issues when opportunities are taken away from Mexicans.

DukeSkywalker 11-03-2017 02:01 AM

Quote:

So not being white to means asking for handouts? Racism exists. Racism takes away from minorities. Do you understand that? Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc. Racism is real and countering racism is not "a handout". I'm proud to be white but I'm against the white power doctrine that says I'm better because of skin color or genetically superior because of my race. Science disagrees with that asertation.

I?m against white power too. I?m against racism. Left & right

MFCT 11-03-2017 02:21 AM

To everyone in this thread, I have a very important message for you. Please listen carefully.

https://youtu.be/79hRMiSMxFY

oppoten 11-03-2017 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22060640)
I’m against white power too.

Then you're for Jewish power.

Western Civilization is an ebb-and-flow of Christian and Jewish ideas. If you're white but not pro-white, then it's probably because the Jewish people has induced in you feelings of guilt, shame, or apathy towards your own. Might as well convert and say mazel tov.

Sarn 11-03-2017 02:59 AM

Quote:

Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc.

it is not racism

oppoten 11-03-2017 03:15 AM

The word 'racist' is a Jewish incursion on the English language.

It needs retiring and replacing with a post-Semitic word that describes the same thing. 'Exo-tribalist' or something like that.

DukeSkywalker 11-03-2017 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 22060666)

Western Civilization is an ebb-and-flow of Christian and Jewish ideas. If you're white but not pro-white, then it's probably because the Jewish people has induced in you feelings of guilt, shame, or apathy towards your own. Might as well convert and say mazel tov.

I don?t have to be pro anything to be a proud white guy. Nor anti anything. One could be proud of their childs achievement. That does not make them any less proud of their other children.

DukeSkywalker 11-03-2017 03:23 AM

Quote:

Can you provide works cited pls

Sarn 11-03-2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

...I'm better because ...

because exceptional))

oppoten 11-03-2017 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22060710)
I don?t have to be pro anything to be a proud white guy. Nor anti anything. One could be proud of their childs achievement. That does not make them any less proud of their other children.

It wasn't really a dig at you, it was more like a broadcast. I'm all for proud white guys :thumbsup

brassmonkey 11-03-2017 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22060640)
I?m against white power too. I?m against racism. Left & right

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :error:error that's funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google Expert 11-03-2017 04:06 AM

[QUOTE=Bladewire;22060482]Takes away a job, takes away an educational opportunity takes away getting approved for a home or an apartment, etc./QUOTE]
Affirmative action gives all that. It's much harder for whites nowadays because of white shaming.

Quote:

SA was a prosperous country until all whites were killed or drown away. Now its a wasteland.

No one has been holding them down for a 200-300 years, yet they still unable to develop any kind of productive society.

blacks are 13% of all population, but

https://i.imgur.com/5EbSUIq.png

https://i.imgur.com/Tsf3h58.png

Bladewire 11-03-2017 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 22060666)

No I'm not for jewish power , black power, white power, muslim power or any of that shit

oppoten 11-03-2017 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22060790)
No I'm not for jewish power , black power, white power, muslim power or any of that shit

No really, you're for Jewish power. Minority power in white countries = jewish power.

Not that I hold it against you.

Grapesoda 11-03-2017 04:53 AM

Quote:

it breaks down to this for these lazy fucks: America is racist. the proof is the stop signs are in English...

Grapesoda 11-03-2017 04:54 AM

until people ACCEPT responsibility for their behaviour this is gonna be the case and dipshits can blame everyone else for it

Sarn 11-03-2017 05:05 AM

democracy it is power of majority