GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Cam Girls Ban Situation (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1285158)

karolinaboy 11-23-2017 11:29 AM

Cam Girls Ban Situation

Lately I've been noticing that certain cam girls are banning me from their rooms. I came to a conclusion that a handful spend time on the computer banning guests and members for not spending money or not interacting.

I've seen other cam girls that don't even waste time typing on their computer they just stay active and keep the customers entertain. I assume these girls that stay active and keep the customers entertain are making the most money. Because theirs no way a cam girl can get paid by banning guests/members for no reason. They're loosing the opportunity to make extra cash by wasting time banning.

I usually go to different rooms daily to see which girls are active daily and then I was hoping to market certain cam girls but, now I'm second guessing because they might ban me after I setup my marketing campaign.

I just wanted to see if there's anyone else out there that have been witnessing this. I know I can't be alone on this one. :helpme :action-sm

Barry-xlovecam 11-23-2017 03:30 PM

Stop asking the girl to piss in a bowl :upsidedow

If it's just arbitrary: camgirls get weird a lot. Like kickin' the dog -- just for fun.

Telling the camgirl you will promote her or work for the site is an instant ban -- they think you are just another liar trying to get over on them.

karolinaboy 11-24-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 22082823)
Stop asking the girl to piss in a bowl :upsidedow

If it's just arbitrary: camgirls get weird a lot. Like kickin' the dog -- just for fun.

Telling the camgirl you will promote her or work for the site is an instant ban -- they think you are just another liar trying to get over on them.

They need some serious training. Lol

Barry-xlovecam 11-24-2017 05:32 PM

Who got the boot?

karolinaboy 11-24-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 22083377)
Who got the boot?

Im getting booted. I see one cam girl blocked one of my whitelabel sites and a different cam girl did a full ban. Im just noticing this. It maybe more girls that has ban me.

karolinaboy 11-24-2017 05:43 PM

Its happening on Chaturbate.

magneto664 11-25-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karolinaboy (Post 22082697)
Lately I've been noticing that certain cam girls are banning me from their rooms.

You were banned on the internet by an unknown woman.
Some day you'll come out from basement and random woman call you asshole in the store queue.

karolinaboy 11-25-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22083608)
You were banned on the internet by an unknown woman.
Some day you'll come out from basement and random woman call you asshole in the store queue.

That sounds about right. 😂😂😂😂