GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump makes good to kill sleeping bears... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1285162)

NatalieK 11-23-2017 01:32 PM

Trump makes good to kill sleeping bears...

now you donīt have to go and hunt, you can now just wait until they fall asleep :disgust

Congress Just Made It Officially Legal To Kill Hibernating Bears

Trumpīs signed yet another bill to go against Obamaīs worldly views...

when will someone get him out of the WH :disgust

GFED 11-23-2017 01:37 PM

I like animals more than people so I disagree with killing them unless you're gonna eat them.

NatalieK 11-23-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 22082772)
I like animals more than people so I disagree with killing them unless you're gonna eat them.

agreed :disgust

CaptainHowdy 11-23-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 22082772)

Perhaps Donald Trump actually eats bear meat??

MrBottomTooth 11-23-2017 05:05 PM

Everyone is acting like Trump said ya, I think it's ok for people to kill sleeping bears. It's much more complicated than that. It's about Alaska fighting to take control of their own rights. He's just giving control back to the state to make their own determination.

"If President Trump signs H.J. Res. 69 into law, the FWS rule would be repealed. Does that mean that hunters would be able to kill hibernating bears and denned wolves? Young argues that the state has not allowed that on preserve lands in the past ? but the state would be allowed to authorize it in the future."

So if it becomes a reality you can blame the people of Alaska.

Bladewire 11-23-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth (Post 22082859)
Everyone is acting like Trump said ya, I think it's ok for people to kill sleeping bears. It's much more complicated than that. It's about Alaska fighting to take control of their own rights. He's just giving control back to the state to make their own determination.

"If President Trump signs H.J. Res. 69 into law, the FWS rule would be repealed. Does that mean that hunters would be able to kill hibernating bears and denned wolves? Young argues that the state has not allowed that on preserve lands in the past ? but the state would be allowed to authorize it in the future."

So if it becomes a reality you can blame the mayor of Alaska.

Your defense of Trump sucks, aside from being incorrect by trying to divert responsibility onto someone else, which is typical for people defending Trump.

Trump signed res 69 into law, repealing the FWS rule, now sleeping bears can legally be killed.

Had Trump not signed res 69 into law, sleeping bears could not be legally be killed.

Very simple.

MrBottomTooth 11-23-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22082861)
Your defense of Trump sucks, aside from being incorrect by trying to divert responsibility onto someone else, which is typical for people defending Trump.

Trump signed it into law, now sleeping bears can legally be killed.

Had Trump not signed it into law, sleeping bears could not be legally be killed.

Very simple.

Now the state is free to make their own rules which is what they have been filing lawsuits over. Less federal meddling is normally considered a good thing.
If the people of Alaska want to go savagely murder sleeping bear cubs for no reason it is now 100% their own choice.

directfiesta 11-23-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth (Post 22082862)
Now the state is free to make their own rules which is what they have been filing lawsuits over. Less federal meddling is normally considered a good thing.
If the people of Alaska want to go savagely murder sleeping bear cubs for no reason it is now 100% their own choice.

Why don't you guys all split and make 52 little countries ....

Better, why doesn't every county split and make their little kingdom ...

Could build a wall around them ... would look like this :

http://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net...5c8caffa85.jpg

beerptrol 11-23-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Chump gives two shits about states rights. When a state moves against his policy he goes after that state and doesn't care about states rights then.

onwebcam 11-23-2017 05:44 PM

Trump isn't in Congress

Bladewire 11-23-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Because of Trump

It's a trickle down effect and they have the choice to do the wrong thing again, because Trump signed the resolution into law.

Why is it so difficult for you Trump supporters to take responsibility for the evil shit you elected him to do?

beerptrol 11-23-2017 06:21 PM

When it comes time to show some balls and make a gutsy decision...chump kicks it over to someone else to decide while he goes and plays golf