GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   netflix - hitler: a career (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1286808)

Grapesoda 12-06-2017 07:35 AM

netflix - hitler: a career

this is pretty cool, this is about hitlers personality and hitlers life style, great commentary.

CaptainHowdy 12-06-2017 07:55 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpz1C9sXYAAZKnP.jpg

mineistaken 12-06-2017 08:04 AM

oh, that guy who is same as Donald, right?

(for some random people reading - I am mocking delusional libbies)

Grapesoda 12-06-2017 08:11 AM

honestly I would equate the libbys to the Nazi party, I have a hard time seeing the difference between the Nazi book burning the bullshit at Berkley and santa cruz :2 cents:

Grapesoda 12-06-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22102896)

check it it's pretty interesting... the German people wanted food, they got geometry. some interesting views from people at the time that were not sucking up to hitler. and a great over view of his life style.

nico-t 12-06-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22102956)
honestly I would equate the libbys to the Nazi party, I have a hard time seeing the difference between the Nazi book burning the bullshit at Berkley and santa cruz :2 cents:

exactly. Todays leftwing extremists are exactly the same as the fascists back then: Book burning, shutting down freedom of speech with violence, brainwashed millennials as the hitler jugend with their libster professors as their sturmbahnführer polluting their brains with ultra leftwing propaganda.

PR_Glen 12-06-2017 10:01 AM

why do aging men resort to nazi tagging more than millennials these days?

oh right, they are easily swayed from russian troll farms.

JFK 12-06-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 22103154)

How many Trolls can a Russian farm raise ? :upsidedow

mineistaken 12-06-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22103151)
exactly. Todays leftwing extremists are exactly the same as the fascists back then: Book burning, shutting down freedom of speech with violence, brainwashed millennials as the hitler jugend with their libster professors as their sturmbahnführer polluting their brains with ultra leftwing propaganda.

Heil leftwing :pimp

NewNick 12-07-2017 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22102956)

Then perhaps you need to be educated.

One group was a racist supremacist hyper-nationalist gang of murderers who's actions resulted in the destruction of vast swathes of Europe and North Africa, ultimately resulting in the deaths of millions of men women and children. Combatants and non-combatants.

The second group dont want to see the first lot ever return.

Fucking simple. My children understand it.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

nico-t 12-07-2017 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22103592)
Heil leftwing :pimp

Their salute is just crying :1orglaugh

Grapesoda 12-07-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 22103154)

dude, you are fucked up.. I posted a piece of interesting knowledge available at NEXFLIX and you go straight to creepy name calling and imaginary accusation...

DUDE YOU ARE A TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT IN EVERY REGARD THAT I CAN FATHOM :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh have fun with that :thumbsup

Grapesoda 12-07-2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFK (Post 22103487)
How many Trolls can a Russian farm raise ? :upsidedow

check this: TROLLHUNTER (Official Movie Site) - Now on DVD, Blu-ray? and Digital Download this movie is awesome!!

Grapesoda 12-07-2017 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22104822)
Then perhaps you need to be educated.

One group was a racist supremacist hyper-nationalist gang of murderers who's actions resulted in the destruction of vast swathes of Europe and North Africa, ultimately resulting in the deaths of millions of men women and children. Combatants and non-combatants.

The second group dont want to see the first lot ever return.

Fucking simple. My children understand it.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

nice dream... no one curtails free speech for a positive reason... Okay, get it? buy a vowel. nazies=left libbys

NewNick 12-07-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22104993)
nice dream... no one curtails free speech for a positive reason... Okay, get it? buy a vowel. nazies=left libbys

No not a dream.

WWII definitely happened. The Nazi party caused it. Millions died.

It might not suit your agenda but it is an undeniable truth.

:2 cents:

Grapesoda 12-07-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22105440)
No not a dream.

WWII definitely happened. The Nazi party caused it. Millions died.

It might not suit your agenda but it is an undeniable truth.

:2 cents:

here is a reality for you to consider, most assuredly lol!! you are putting words in my mouth then acting like a cunt about it... :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

i. fucking e. your replies and posts are only about you :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh the post don't have a damn thing to do with me. broham... you are having dialogue with yourself :2 cents:

and just to reiterate, no one curtails free speech for a positive reason