GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chumps wife begging for money! in spam e-mails (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1286925)

Busty2 12-06-2017 09:58 PM

Chumps wife begging for money! in spam e-mails

Dear Friend,

You?ve been chosen as one of our top supporters to receive a chance at the first batch of official 2018 Republican National Committee calendars.

Get your GOP Calendar
First, this year?s calendar features photos I have hand-selected, and I hope you will display your calendar throughout the year as a reminder of how important the 2018 elections are to the future of our country.
Second, I hope you?ll contribute a commemorative gift of $15 to ensure my husband and the Party have the resources needed to keep winning.

CONTRIBUTE $15

Only with a Congress led by conservative patriots can my husband move forward with his vision to unleash our nation?s full potential.

This calendar is a small token of appreciation for your consistent support, and I hope you will take this opportunity to contribute $15 today.

Thank you,

Melania Trump signature Headshot
Melania Trump
First Lady of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $15

OneHungLo 12-06-2017 10:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YTBRx7Y.png

Bladewire 12-06-2017 10:14 PM

^^ Fixated on senior citizen liberal vagina

Boozer 12-06-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22104414)

^^ raging lunatic

mineistaken 12-06-2017 11:26 PM

Can you specify where is the begging part, you twister!?

Sarn 12-07-2017 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22104408)

:1orglaugh
Clinton talks her love of vodka ? and ?sort of, facts? ? on start of book tour
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ka-and-sort-o/

ilnjscb 12-07-2017 05:32 AM

OP politicians and their associates of all parties regularly request donations. I receive them every day.

mineistaken 12-07-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilnjscb (Post 22104837)
OP politicians and their associates of all parties regularly request donations. I receive them every day.

Most lkely OP well knows that. He just is that way - twisting facts libby style.

celandina 12-07-2017 09:39 AM

Not her.. Failed to detect the Slovenian accent :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Busty2 12-07-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22104450)

Funny i have noticed your post almost always resort to calling people names. This is a common trait among the less well educated. Which is also the main reason Chump was elected, he being of inferior intellect his followers identify with this and voted for him. Its obvious to a blind man that Chump has some educational issues, first he keeps telling people his IQ is over 150. Second if you listen to him he has trouble constructing simple sentences. Third his Twitter account posts have numerous grammatical errors.
And as for begging thats what i call it, a last resort to get as much money as possible before his inevitable impeachment.

mineistaken 12-07-2017 10:21 AM

What does calling names have to do with you twisting super common donation/fund raising into calling it begging?

You and me both know you would not call this begging in case of any politician you like. So where am I wrong? Rhetorical question because things are clear to anyone reading this.

Are you saying me calling you a name of twister is extremely unjustified?

Busty2 12-07-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22105404)
What does calling names have to do with you twisting super common donation/fund raising into calling it begging?

You and me both know you would not call this begging in case of any politician you like. So where am I wrong? Rhetorical question because things are clear to anyone reading this.

Are you saying me calling you a name of twister is extremely unjustified?

No! Im saying that people who resort to name calling are of a low educational standard. If you don't like that i call that spam e-mail begging, well thats your problem not mine.

2MuchMark 12-07-2017 02:21 PM

#SaveMelania #SadMelania #FreeMelania

TheDynasty 12-07-2017 02:49 PM

#NoThanksMelania

#IRatherGiveToMichelle

kane 12-07-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22104414)

Who isn't fixated on senior citizen vagina. . . err. . . I mean. . . yeah, you tell em :)

NatalieK 12-08-2017 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22104450)

not just that, but the email is from a business that deals with the calendars and not from Melania anyway, neither is it begging...

this thread is the usual BS you can expect on GFY...

trolls instigated :2 cents: