GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Year in Germany with cultural enrichment (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1290609)

Sarn 01-05-2018 12:48 PM

New Year in Germany with cultural enrichment

Firework!

mineistaken 01-05-2018 12:55 PM

Welcome, enrichers.

OneHungLo 01-05-2018 01:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JH7UUEl.png

^^LOL that's so Tommy right there

Sarn 01-05-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22149750)

Alt-left :1orglaugh

DraX 01-05-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22149750)

It's hilarious watching him defend EU and immigration...

Sarn 01-06-2018 03:29 AM

Who know maybe they like this

pimpmaster9000 01-06-2018 03:37 AM

the title of the video says "unknown people shoot fireworks at passers by from a moving vehicle"

but do not let that get in the way of pinning this on skin color or race :thumbsup

let me jump on the band wagon:

german trump supporters shoot fireworks at passers by from a moving vehicle :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

thommy 01-06-2018 03:41 AM

was it too many information you got when you searched how many idiots did something crazy in YOUR countries in new year?

and WHERE did you get the information that this idiots are refugees?

do you think refugees are welcomed with a BMW in Germany ?

ask that questions yourself and if you not come to the result that you are fucking stupid haters with IQ below zero - nobody can help you.

thommy 01-06-2018 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22150554)

german trump supporters shoot fireworks at passers by from a moving vehicle :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

possibly your speculation is nearer on the truth as the vision of these peanut brains.

klinton 01-06-2018 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22149696)
Firework! I'm from RUSsia, so I shit on security rules

meanwhile in RUSsia, new animal specimen: RUSSIAN WALRUS..aka WAL-RUS

Sarn 01-06-2018 04:39 AM

As I see not in one town it happened.

pimpmaster9000 01-06-2018 04:42 AM

typical trump supporters :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Sarn 01-06-2018 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22150605)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

thommy 01-06-2018 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22150605)

nope - typical idiots.
but in fact germany was always crazy on new year as long as i can remember.

the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.

rogueteens 01-06-2018 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150623)
the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.

WOW! Now that's some logic jump. Immigration is good because Poland makes fireworks! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

nico-t 01-06-2018 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraX (Post 22150182)
It's hilarious watching him defend EU and immigration...

yea it's so incredible, he's so stuck in the leftist media narrative of victim politics that he doesn't even see the slow destruction of Europe. Just the fact that there were jihadi terrorist attacks all over Europe almost every 2 weeks, compared to NONE 5 years ago - that alone should be such a huge red flag and wake up call to literally everybody... Yet zombies like him treat it like it's totally normal. And if you criticize it, you're a racist...

klinton 01-06-2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150623)

yet, if hundreds of people would fire fireworks that way in Poland, there would be already riot police deployed or such people fined for few hundred euros each one.
Where was the German police that time ? :)

nico-t 01-06-2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22150644)
WOW! Now that's some logic jump. Immigration is good because Poland makes fireworks! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Holy shit i just read that post as well.... what the fuck! I'm totally speechless. Everything must go, it's everyones fault, but do not dare to blame those poor violent raping immigrants!

Fucking Berlin had a safe zone for women for christ sake, as a DIRECT result of the mass immigration - and these are fucking FACTS! And STILL retards like him are too blind to see the huge ass writings on the wall. No hope.

klinton 01-06-2018 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22150662)
Just the fact that there were jihadi terrorist attacks all over Europe almost every 2 weeks, compared to NONE 5 years ago - that alone should be such a huge red flag and wake up call to literally everybody... Yet zombies like him treat it like it's totally normal. And if you criticize it, you're a racist...

dozens more people die from car crashes every week, yet noone banned cars yet....

(Oh wait, some briliant minds want to mount already speed limits and as less as possible user control in modern cars )

nico-t 01-06-2018 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150680)
yet, if hundreds of people would fire fireworks that way in Poland, there would be already riot police deployed or such people fined for few hundred euros each one.

They were holding a brainstorming session in a meeting to come up with excuses to cover up this years' violence and sexual assaults by our friendly cultural enrichers.

klinton 01-06-2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22150683)
Fucking Berlin had a safe zone for women for christ sake, as a DIRECT result of the mass immigration - and these are fucking FACTS! And STILL retards like him are too blind to see the huge ass writings on the wall. No hope.

as you probably read this article carefully, said "safe zone" was only the psychological help for eventual victims, not a safe zone per se, which could mean that the girls outside would be not secure...said "safe zones" happened already many times during festivals and so on, probably also before mass imigration.

Also, if your country has a problem with RUDE migrants from Morocco, why do you put all people into the same bag ? Why do you think that Syrians or Pakistani guys will be as RUDE and bringing problems like many said Moroccans do.... There are Muslims from Rijad, so called "Muslims" from Tirana and Muslims from Jakarta, and they are all different. Just like not everyone is the same...does your country has something valuable (in terms of values/ ideals= strong culture) to offer for these migrants, that they will say "I'm a Dutch", instead of saying "I'm a Muslim", like in many cases it does happen in USA ? or do the White dutch despise others so much, that these others have no chances in integrating at all ? Why there are so many migrants integrated well into US society and so few in countries like Belgium or France ?

nico-t 01-06-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150689)
dozens more people die from car crashes every week, yet noone banned cars yet....

(Oh wait, some briliant minds want to mount already speed limits and as less as possible user control in modern cars )

Ah yes, i forgot, people die in cars. You're right, let's accept terrorism then... Always such a great comparison :1orglaugh

thommy 01-06-2018 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22150683)
Holy shit i just read that post as well.... what the fuck! I'm totally speechless. Everything must go, it's everyones fault, but do not dare to blame those poor violent raping immigrants!

NO that was NOT my argument - just a fact what will never be discussed within a nazi group.

Quote:

it did NOT have a safe zone - again a fact what you seem to ignore by repeating the lie again and again.

klinton 01-06-2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22150698)
Ah yes, i forgot, people die in cars. You're right, let's accept terrorism then... Always such a great comparison :1orglaugh

nobody said that it should be accepted. people committing such acts should be hanged by the balls IMO, just like the people that spread hate and make the others to commit such acts (those - even harsher punishments)

its just healthy comparison to avoid fear mongering, look at US and its (former ?) policies in "fight in terror", a war that brings more problems than resolves it...just like war on drugs and many other "crusades"

thommy 01-06-2018 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22150644)

i donīt say anything against their fireworks manufacturing.
maybe they can give you a job in a few years after brexit and it can prevent you from eating your fingernails.

nico-t 01-06-2018 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150716)
it did NOT have a safe zone - again a fact what you seem to ignore by repeating the lie again and again.

is this about semantics? Did they have a zone like klinton described or not? Where women could go if something happened to them? Yes or no?

The answer is YES. And did they have such a zone before? The answer is NO. Why did they all of a sudden felt the need to set up a zone like that? Because of the orchestrated sexual assaults from immigrants last year.

These are all facts. Are you blind?

thommy 01-06-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150719)
nobody said that it should be accepted. people committing such acts should be hanged by the balls IMO, just like the people that spread hate and make the others to commit such acts (those - even harsher punishments)

its just healthy comparison to avoid fear mongering, look at US and its (former ?) policies in "fight in terror", a war that brings more problems than resolves it...just like war on drugs and many other "crusades"

These guys always have the problem of closing down on others. Look, if you put all the trumpet worshipers in a big bag and blindfolded with the baseball bat on it you'll never hit a wrong one.

this is exactly how it is in their small broken world with respect to foreigners. They do not talk about the millions of people who are absolutely harmless. They talk about the few hundred of them who are just human garbage. but as soon you try to show them what they say with an example they start to offense.

the simple logic in that is, that they will NEVER understand arguments because they are
simply too dumb too under educated and too full of hate against themself.
they need other enemies because they are unable to kick their own asses.

bns666 01-06-2018 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150572)
meanwhile in RUSsia, new animal specimen: RUSSIAN WALRUS..aka WAL-RUS

:1orglaugh

thommy 01-06-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22150728)
is this about semantics? Did they have a zone like klinton described or not? Where women could go if something happened to them? Yes or no?
The answer is YES.

NO - the answer is NO.
what they had was a redcross tend with TWO special trained stuff what was restricted for women only (and YES they did also have women toilettes there)

Quote:

And did they have such a zone before? The answer is NO.
you are wrong again (as always) this kind of tend is already existing since 2003 octoberfest. it was also already there last year in berlin but it did not have a sign on it
what makes people know what it is for.

Quote:

Why did they all of a sudden felt the need to set up a zone like that? Because of the orchestrated sexual assaults from immigrants last year.

These are all facts. Are you blind?
your facts are no facts - and this is your problem with the world.
you only read your fucking fake sources and believe with what they feed you.

you are a victim of brainwashing - but that will not help you to spread lies to the ones who know it already better.

HOW DO YOU SMALLBRAINER THINK it is possible that you can not find ANY PICTURE from this area. remember: there was a few hundered thousand people participating- and HOW COMES THAT YOUR FAKE NEWS CHANNELS WERE NOT ABLE TO SHOW ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF THIS AREA ???

if you would have a brain and use it before you type such nonsense you could possibly prevent to show what big brainwashed you are.

rogueteens 01-06-2018 09:35 AM

Typical Thommy, the usual responses from him (ignoring the linberal sprinkling of insults - a sure sign of a person who knows they are wrong and are cornered but are unwilling to admit it) which boil down to he thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong because they are racist. That is a very, very old tactic from the 1980's designed to shut down any arguments that the left wing had no answer to. Nice to see you clinging to that old tradition.

Webster01 01-06-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22150881)
Typical Thommy, the usual responses from him (ignoring the linberal sprinkling of insults - a sure sign of a person who knows they are wrong and are cornered but are unwilling to admit it) which boil down to he thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong because they are racist. That is a very, very old tactic from the 1980's designed to shut down any arguments that the left wing had no answer to. Nice to see you clinging to that old tradition.

:thumbsup

thommy 01-06-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22150881)

hey moron! is in your crippled life somewhere still some reality left?

instead showing me the pictures of this non existing issue you try to blame me for your stupidy.

so come on morons find me the pics of this zone before you talk any more glibber.
donīt hide your naziasses between empty phrases come up with facts or shut your fucking dumb mouths and vomit your nonsense into facebook or your fake news sources.

OneHungLo 01-06-2018 10:25 AM

New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany

https://i.imgur.com/uirvptA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nsaqo8r.jpg

Sarn 01-06-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150680)

Police to park near as I see, not care about them, they not suffer - they seat in car :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150689)

car crashes not want people to turn into Islam and not did jihad
Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150557)
do you think refugees are welcomed with a BMW in Germany ?

no one not talks they poor, Osama bin Laden was a billionaire.
Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150719)
nobody said that it should be accepted....

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

SpicyM 01-06-2018 10:52 AM

I am pretty sure they believed it was actually funny for both them and the people they shot at. If they come from some uncivilized shithole they don't understand the dangers and they find many things funny even if they are not.. What surprises me is the fact that I dont see any policemen at the scene.

If they did this in here, the police would arrive in 5 minutes and took them.

Sarn 01-06-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 22150962)
I am pretty sure they believed it was actually funny for both them and the people they shot at. If they come from some uncivilized shithole they don't understand the dangers and they find many things funny even if they are not.. What surprises me is the fact that I dont see any policemen at the scene.

If they did this in here, the police would arrive in 5 minutes and took them.

Police here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=0btmc_1xS2E

klinton 01-06-2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22150956)
Dear Europeans. I love to divide you, as Y. Andropov teached me years ago

Tel Aviv, Israel: 19°C/day, 10°C/night

How about you, comrade ?

SpicyM 01-06-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150557)
and WHERE did you get the information that this idiots are refugees?

Those pricks filming it and having fun of that sound German as fuck :1orglaugh

SpicyM 01-06-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22150971)

I meant the first vid from Germany. This one is from Malmo and the Swedish feminized police is just overseeing and doing nothing, lol.

thommy 01-06-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22150971)

did you also mention that this is NOT germany ???

klinton 01-06-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 22150989)
I meant the first vid. The Swedish feminized police is just overseeing and doing nothing, lol.

since when "Bonn" is a city in Sweden ? Something changed in Europe that I don't know about ?

thommy 01-06-2018 11:30 AM

how can be one single person that dumb as you are ?

why do you think that a way to a german school in germany should be named "german school" and not "deutsche schule" as anybody would expect.

you are posting here bullshit from all over the world (maybe because you never got out of your stinky village) and think that you find enough stupids who believe that.

the terrible news for you is, that your believers are even dumber than you - so nothing you have to be proud on, moron.

SpicyM 01-06-2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22151001)
since when "Bonn" is a city in Sweden ? Something changed in Europe that I don't know about ?

The video he replied with is from Malmö. The first one is from Germany and there is no police at the scene at all.

SpicyM 01-06-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22151019)
how can be one single person that dumb as you are ?

why do you think that a way to a german school in germany should be named "german school" and not "deutsche schule" as anybody would expect.

Because it's not a German school in Germany? You genius.. :1orglaugh

Sarn 01-06-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22150980)
Workers of the world, unite!

-10 °C/ night :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150998)
did you also mention that this is NOT germany ???

but culturally enriches too as I see:1orglaugh

thommy 01-06-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 22151025)
Because it's not a German school in Germany? You genius.. :1orglaugh

and you anti genius can for sure tell me why it has this headline :

Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post

not ONE of the pictures he posted have ANYTHING to do with germany or are even taken there.

is this your kind of "truth" ?

i can find pictures of guys fucking dogs and donkeys and write that this is the american way of life.
and even IF it is an american - does it make it true ?

what drugs are you guys consuming?
i think you should get rid of them.

thommy 01-06-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22151040)
-10 °C/ night :)

but culturally enriches too as I see:1orglaugh

as long as right wing brain cripples do not want to enrich us we can deal with it.

SpicyM 01-06-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22151049)
and you anti genius can for sure tell me why it has this headline :

Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post

not ONE of the pictures he posted have ANYTHING to do with germany or are even taken there.

is this your kind of "truth" ?

i can find pictures of guys fucking dogs and donkeys and write that this is the american way of life.
and even IF it is an american - does it make it true ?

what drugs are you guys consuming?
i think you should get rid of them.

Thommy.. you alzheimer expert.. he was trying to make fun of you being triggered (hence the last picture) as the teacher in that depiction on the sign looks like he is "heiling" ..which is quite funny since it's a German school.. and everyone got it.. except you. LOL.

Don't try to find a scientifical explanation in everything you see on GFY.

rogueteens 01-06-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150914)
hey moron! is in your crippled life somewhere still some reality left?

instead showing me the pictures of this non existing issue you try to blame me for your stupidy.

so come on morons find me the pics of this zone before you talk any more glibber.
donīt hide your naziasses between empty phrases come up with facts or shut your fucking dumb mouths and vomit your nonsense into facebook or your fake news sources.

Point proven, I think.
Come on now boot boy, admit you are wrong and disappear into the shadows. Actually come up with a valid counter argument rather than pathetically resort to some very sub-gary insults.

BTW, I never once mentioned this "safe zone" but do you think that there wasn't one (apparently) because those original attacks never happened or because it's racist to protect white women from brown men?

nico-t 01-06-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22150824)
NO - the answer is NO.
what they had was a redcross tend with TWO special trained stuff what was restricted for women only (and YES they did also have women toilettes there)

you are wrong again (as always) this kind of tend is already existing since 2003 octoberfest. it was also already there last year in berlin but it did not have a sign on it
what makes people know what it is for.

your facts are no facts - and this is your problem with the world.
you only read your fucking fake sources and believe with what they feed you.

you are a victim of brainwashing - but that will not help you to spread lies to the ones who know it already better.

HOW DO YOU SMALLBRAINER THINK it is possible that you can not find ANY PICTURE from this area. remember: there was a few hundered thousand people participating- and HOW COMES THAT YOUR FAKE NEWS CHANNELS WERE NOT ABLE TO SHOW ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF THIS AREA ???

if you would have a brain and use it before you type such nonsense you could possibly prevent to show what big brainwashed you are.

Why do you keep denying reality?
So yes they had this zone (you just call it a tent), so yes they were only for women, and no they never had a strictly female zone, specifically for women who are being sexually herassed, on NEW YEARS EVE in the middle of Berlin! Why do you keep denying this?

Look, even your shitty leftist news sources are saying this, and they call it a women safe area as well as a safe tent for women. So you see? It doesn't fucking matter what name you give it.
Berlin sets up safe area for women on NYE - CNN

BTW, i love how CNN says this:
"New Year's Eve celebrations in the German city of Cologne in 2015 were marred by a spate of mob sex assaults that were blamed on migrants"

"Blamed on"??? It's a fact that migrants did this while playing the sexual mob assault game of 'taharush'. Why do they write that sentence as if they were scapegoats? It's fucking proven! Christ, CNN is such a shit rag.