GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1294427)

brassmonkey 02-13-2018 01:42 PM

U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack

https://i.imgur.com/N9AUbI9.jpg
:helpme:helpme:helpme
It could be the deadliest incident between Russian and U.S. citizens since Cold War.

article...

JFK 02-13-2018 01:43 PM

it said about a 100 on fb ?:2 cents:

Bladewire 02-13-2018 01:45 PM

Trump supporters said trump was going to get us out of all these foreign conflicts and focus on America only because hes a nationalist.

Another trump lie

BTW Yahoo has a history of pro Russia news slant

Sly 02-13-2018 01:45 PM

Quite the suggestive headline…

How about: Russian Mercs Attack US Outpost and Get Ass Kicked

brassmonkey 02-13-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFK (Post 22203243)

the numbers are still coming in. may settle close to 300

Bladewire 02-13-2018 01:56 PM

"Russia?s military has disowned any responsibility for the attack in the Deir al-Zour region and a U.S. military spokesperson appeared to accept that claim in a statement. "

Then you read...

"but the death toll from the mercenary side is still rising, with soldiers being treated in hospitals in Moscow and St. Petersburg. " :1orglaugh

#ThanksTrump fuckung moron

mineistaken 02-13-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFK (Post 22203243)

fb is the golden standard of news? :1orglaugh

Bladewire 02-13-2018 02:01 PM

^^^ Thinks RT & InfoWars is the gold standard for news. Hates Americans

crockett 02-13-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22203285)
fb is the golden standard of news? :1orglaugh

https://amp.businessinsider.com/a-us...n-syria-2018-2

Bladewire 02-13-2018 02:15 PM

Here is a video of the airstrike where American soldiers killed all those Russian fighters

brassmonkey 02-13-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22203303)
Here is a video of the airstrike wher American soldiers killed all those Russian fighters

brutal as hell!! chicken little would have passed out watching that. :1orglaugh the sky is falling!!!

mineistaken 02-13-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22203291)

but FB said 100 :mad:

Bladewire 02-13-2018 02:32 PM

brassmonkey 02-13-2018 03:47 PM

now im seeing it may already past 300. still waiting...
another news link
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/w...yria-dead.html

directfiesta 02-13-2018 04:02 PM

No surprise ... need to support ISIS ....

crockett 02-13-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22203385)
now im seeing it may already past 300. still waiting...
another news link
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/w...yria-dead.html

To be honest, I never believe the reports when they say 50 guys here 100 here and 300 there.. IMO thats propaganda pushing kill counts as way to victory..

No one wants to hear 250 thousand dollar middle takes out 3 guys and a mortor, so I believe they fluff up these numbers. Watch Full Metal Jacket, for a scene on that...

All countries do the same, I mean think about it if it really was 100 to 300 Russian mercs or 50 to 100 ISIS guys here or there they'd run out of guys holding guns to shoot at..

Now in the 1st Desert Storm war in Iraq when we brutalized those Iraqi convoys, then yes that was 100s of people, but there was also lots of pictures of the carnage to suppprt the claims..

brassmonkey 02-13-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22203405)
To be honest, I never believe the reports when they say 50 guys here 100 here and 300 there.. IMO thats propaganda pushing kill counts as way to victory..

No one wants to hear 250 thousand dollar middle takes out 3 guys and a mortor, so I believe they fluff up these numbers. Watch Full Metal Jacket, for a scene on that...

All countries do the same, I mean think about it if it really was 100 to 300 Russian mercs or 50 to 100 ISIS guys here or there they'd run out of guys holding guns to shoot at..

Now in the 1st Desert Storm war in Iraq when we brutalized those Iraqi convoys, then yes that was 100s of people, but there was also lots of pictures of the carnage to suppprt the claims..

i usually give it a couple days to settle

ZiggiZiggiCrew 02-14-2018 12:24 AM

600 died fighters in liberal Russian newspapers. And I think 1600 in Ukranian newspapers. You can to use any digitals for your choice

pimpmaster9000 02-14-2018 02:22 AM

900billion fighters at least!

just a punk 02-14-2018 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiggiZiggiCrew (Post 22203647)
600 died fighters in liberal Russian newspapers. And I think 1600 in Ukranian newspapers. You can to use any digitals for your choice

А ты не слушай украинцев, слушай наших. Их амеры просто выебали и высушили, ибо командуют армией два брата акробата - мент и оленевод, которые сами ни дня не служили. Эта парочка возомнила себя гениальными военными стратегами. Это ж надо посылать людей отжимать завод (это цитата бля) с одними лишь автоматами и даже без ПЗРК? Вот так и хочется спросить: пыня, шога, вы вообще тупые отморозки нахуй?

З.Ы. Я сам не генерал армии и военных академий не заканчивал, но до сих пор помню занятия по обеспечению безопасности колонны на марше. Пыня, шога, идите, блядь учите основы военного дела. Дебилы, блять (с).

just a punk 02-14-2018 03:24 AM

Пескова удивил вопрос о трауре по погибшим россиянам в Сирии - ой бля :1orglaugh

Путин же собирался сократить наш военный контингент в Сирии. Вот его дружище Трамп и помог, чем cмог. Трамп же наш!

Скоро всем либералам будет трам-пам-пам (с) :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

slapass 02-14-2018 07:21 AM

I like how the quoted Russian official says they died defending the Motherland against invaders. All govts use the same shit to justify it.

Rochard 02-14-2018 07:45 AM

I've said this on GFY time and time again... This is a Russian problem and we need to let Russia handle it. The United States needs to stay out of this.

just a punk 02-14-2018 09:42 AM

just a punk 02-14-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22203903)
I've said this on GFY time and time again... This is a Russian problem and we need to let Russia handle it. The United States needs to stay out of this.

This is not a Russian problem. This is a Putin's problem. The man who can do nothing to the Russian economics makes a circus of Syria. He is an old idiot and that's his pre-death senility game. As about the guys killed there, so they are mercenaries. I have a zero commiseration to them. According to the Russian criminal code (article 359) - they are criminals and they have to serve up to 7 years in prison for everything that they did in Syria.

Putin is not a Russian. He is a Jew. I'm not an antisemite and I also have some Jewish blood in my veins (yes, my grandmother was a Jew). So once again, Putin is not a Russian and he does not work for the interests of the Russian Federation. Let's put a fat PERIOD here.

http://img11.nnm.me/a/9/a/e/6/8500d3...77e4f9369c.jpg

http://www.pravoslavie.ru/sas/image/...ime=1449927208

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/blagi...326486_600.jpg

http://static.kremlin.ru/media/event...24c946830.jpeg

Everybody here knows who his real masters are.

just a punk 02-14-2018 01:50 PM

just a punk 02-14-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiggiZiggiCrew (Post 22203647)

Чудило, цифру от 200 до 600 двухсотых отнюдь не хохлы называеют. Так говорит Стрелков ака Гиркин. Ему ты веришь больще, чем американскому усатому шпиону ака "кремль"? Напомню, что жена писькова - натурализованная гражданка США и этот подпиндосник сказал что наших там нет, и вообще на всех ему похуй - ну убили там кого-то амеры и убили, хуй с ними (с)

З.Ы. Тебе стоит напомнить, что подводная лодка "Курск" была уничтожена американской торпедой? Чего тогда великий геостратег брякнул (а он, сука знал правду)?

С улыбочкой, бять - тварь йобаная...

Вот же входное отверстие (вмятина, на языке тупых дебилов) от торпеды:

http://www.rospisatel.ru/images/ScreenShot_002.jpg

https://s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_o.../1/8219118.jpg

Она утонула? Да правда блядь???

Когда украинцы говорят, что русские - тупые терпилы, мне нечего им возразить. Ну вот вообще нечего, ибо они правы.

crockett 02-14-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22203903)

It's not though.. Syria borders both Iseral and Turkey who are our allies. Not to mention Iraq.. What happens is Syria effects us by proxy so we have to be involved one way or another unfortunately.

NatalieK 02-14-2018 03:39 PM

massive error and in Trumpīs government :2 cents:

nico-t 02-14-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22204437)
It's not though.. Syria borders both Iseral and Turkey who are our allies. Not to mention Iraq.. What happens is Syria effects us by proxy so we have to be involved one way or another unfortunately.

Yet another topic you're totally oblivious about.

This has jack shit to do with 'allies' and everything to do with power. US priority never was ISIS, but they had to fight them eventually because they were out of control.

US priority was always a pro US regime change: Assad had to go. But Assad is Putins partner so Putin wants Assad to stay. Now that common enemy and secondary objective ISIS has been pretty much diminished, primary US objective Assad will be getting their attention again very quickly.

Mark my words.

Sarn 02-15-2018 02:03 PM

Official loss number 5 soldiers(advisers). Group was formed from those who fought in Ukraine + Syrians and Iranians, not our regular army forces as officials saying. As I read they want to attack USA forces - after USA forces put their flag on the building, but it had not stop them. Else I hear Russian forces control airstrike which was agreed by the hotline. A shady story.
Our intel service absolute knows what forces located over there, and they not idiots for send soldiers die, if only it not bloody pre-election Putin's game again, he wants to raise
anti-Americanism in the month before the election. Now there will be an answer on it. as all want not a business but a war

just a punk 02-17-2018 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22205945)
Official loss number 5 soldiers(advisers).

Nobody knows the exact number of 200's (that's have we call dead soldiers in Russia). At least 7 deaths were officially confirmed by their families. Strelkov says there where 200-600 Russian mercenaries killed (a one must be a complete idiot to go with AK47 against artillery and 4 battle helicopters). Strelkov is a well-known butcher, killer and a terrorist who was behind the occupation of Donbass. Putin hates him, but nobody can denied a fact: this guy knows more than anybody else about mercenaries in Syria and on the Ukraine. He knows it better than Putin, better than Minister of Defense of Russia, and course he knows it that some Sarn or any other idiot from the Internet. Once again: he has said that the US forces have killed from 200 to 600 Russian mercenaries in Syria (some of them were his close friends). I do believe in that he said.

Sarn 02-17-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22208395)
Nobody knows the exact number of 200's (that's have we call dead soldiers in Russia). At least 7 deaths were officially confirmed by their families. Strelkov says there where 200-600 Russian mercenaries killed (a one must be a complete idiot to go with AK47 against artillery and 4 battle helicopters). Strelkov is a well-known butcher, killer and a terrorist who was behind the occupation of Donbass. Putin hates him, but nobody can denied a fact: this guy knows more than anybody else about mercenaries in Syria and on the Ukraine. He knows it better than Putin, better than Minister of Defense of Russia, and course he knows it that some Sarn or any other idiot from the Internet. Once again: he has said that the US forces have killed from 200 to 600 Russian mercenaries in Syria (some of them were his close friends). I do believe in that he said.

Here only one idiot it is you. Another idiot in Kremlin had kill group of the soldiers for political speculation before the election.
Repeat i'm smart - i'm dumb - Coub - GIFs with sound

just a punk 02-17-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22208825)
Here only one idiot it is you.

So some cheap ass clown who named himself "sarn" (like Swiss people call a hose shit) has gain more info on Russian loses in Syria than was explained by Strelkov? Бля да ты совсем тупой дебил сука. Иди яйца дверью себе прижми, что б ни дай бог не размножаться.

Sarn 02-17-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22208851)
So some cheap ass clown who named himself "sarn" (like Swiss people call a hose shit) has gain more info on Russian loses in Syria than was explained by ? Бля да ты совсем тупой дебил сука. Иди яйца дверью себе прижми, что б ни дай бог не размножаться.

Strelkov - another Putin's KGB political police worker. Ты или тупой или работаешь на них же - в любом случае иди нахуй.

just a punk 02-17-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarn (Post 22208893)
strelkov - another putin's kgb political police worker. Ты или тупой или работаешь на них же - в любом случае иди нахуй.

А и на кого работешь, писна? Не у тебя ли - драной собаки удостоверение ПЖИВ? Да ты опущенный пидарас, чувак. Вот в самом плохом смысле этого слова. Ты йобаный черт. Российских людей кидают, как скот ибо ими командует тупая мрзазь, а ты радуешься сейчас?

Bladewire 02-17-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22204577)
Yet another topic you're totally oblivious about.

This has jack shit to do with 'allies' and everything to do with power. US priority never was ISIS, but they had to fight them eventually because they were out of control.

US priority was always a pro US regime change: Assad had to go. But Assad is Putins partner so Putin wants Assad to stay. Now that common enemy and secondary objective ISIS has been pretty much diminished, primary US objective Assad will be getting their attention again very quickly.

Mark my words.

Aaaaawww you really love Russia a lot for being a Dutchman in the Netherlands.

just a punk 02-18-2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22209105)
Aaaaawww you really love Russia a lot for being a Dutchman in the Netherlands.

What's wrong with that? Don't you love Russia, fag?

Since you are a victim of the US "education" system (a translation: you're just an uneducated jerk), I tell you one thing. Both Russia and the Netherlands share a lot in our history. Just compare our flags or read something about the most famous Russian czar - Peter the Great, who was working as a usual carpenter in... the Netherlands. Nobody even knew that he was an owner ("czar" means it literally) of the most largest country on planet Earth.

And for your info, you uneducated bitch. Russia was on the same side with the USA during the war for your independence: Russia and the American Revolution - Wikipedia. Brits wanted to use Russian troops that were well-trained against you, but our empress told them to "fuck off".

If you ask how powerful the Russian Empire was during the American Revolution, I give you a quote: "No single cannon could fire in Europe without the order of Ekaterina the Great". So please be sure, if Brits had took Russia on their side, there would be not America as you are used to know... Brits were not happy to have a direct war against Russia after the Turkish defeat, so it was the serious reason to let the Americans go.

You should learn the history. At least when your head is not occupied with someone's penis...

Sarn 02-18-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberseo (Post 22208915)
А и на кого работешь, писна? Не у тебя ли - драной собаки удостоверение ПЖИВ? Да ты опущенный пидарас, чувак. Вот в самом плохом смысле этого слова. Ты йобаный черт. Российских людей кидают, как скот ибо ими командует тупая мрзазь, а ты радуешься сейчас?

Хватит истерики закатывать как бледвери.

seeandsee 02-18-2018 07:15 AM

anybody with trusted news link?

just a punk 02-18-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarn (Post 22209565)
Хватит истерики закатывать как бледвери.

Да иди ты нахуй пживец йобаный. Истерики тебе жена и мама будут закатвывать, а я просто посылаю тебя на хуй - сядь на шишку и попрыгай на ней.

Куча российских граждан (да, немных дебилов, но все же россиян) была уничтожена американскими вертушками, ибо безопасность передвижения колоны на марше не была обеспечена. Блядь, да любой офицер младшего состава обучен это предотвращать - да это ж база - ну как дважды два. Что за йобаный хуй, педорас и мудак управляет нашей армией? Иди голосуй за пыню и конченного бурята (или кто там этот придурок?), блядь.

Sarn 02-18-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberseo (Post 22209607)
Да иди ты нахуй пживец йобаный. Истерики тебе жена и мама будут закатвывать, а я просто посылаю тебя на хуй - сядь на шишку и попрыгай на ней.

Куча российских граждан (да, немных дебилов, но все же россиян) была уничтожена американскими вертушками, ибо безопасность передвижения колоны на марше не была обеспечена. Блядь, да любой офицер младшего состава обучен это предотвращать - да это ж база - ну как дважды два. Что за йобаный хуй, педорас и мудак управляет нашей армией? Иди голосуй за пыню и конченного бурята (или кто там этот придурок?), блядь.

Не американскими вертушками а командованием генштаба. Исколючительно в целях провоцирования антиамериканских настроений перед выборами тобой любимого президента.

Bladewire 02-18-2018 12:37 PM

Pooties Russians trying to kill Americans and getting slaughtered love it!

Bladewire 02-18-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22209607)

just a punk 02-18-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarn (Post 22209691)
Не американскими вертушками а командованием генштаба. Исколючительно в целях провоцирования антиамериканских настроений перед выборами тобой любимого президента.

Мной любимого? Реально? Не ты ли удостоверение депутата ПЖиВ демонстрировал? Не ты ли перся от "международной политики" старого педа? Две сотни двухсотых (каламбур бля) - это нормально? Я конечно к наемником симпатии на испытываю - ну покрошили их на фарш и покрошили. Но формально даже эти чудилы являлись гражданами РФ, а президент страны несет за их смерти всю полноту ответственности. Их там в Сирии за что амеры покрошили? Ну вот ты умный - расскажи мне тупому. ЗА ЧТО БЛЯ???

just a punk 02-18-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladewire (Post 22209915)

Ты ребенка трахнул и он плачет теперь? Ну или к чему твоя картинка-то? Давай поясни как-то свой тупой пост. Какая же ты тварь, блядь...

Sarn 02-18-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22209911)
Pooties Russians trying to kill Americans and getting slaughtered love it!

If they had trying kill they will do it but in this case, Putin makes from them victims especially.
It will help for Putin win the election with a play on the anti-American(anti-liberal, anti-democracy) feelings/ rise patriotic feelings etc.
And it is will help Trump rise respect among the liberals in the USA.

Sarn 02-18-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberseo (Post 22209935)
Мной любимого? Реально? Не ты ли удостоверение депутата ПЖиВ демонстрировал? Не ты ли перся от "международной политики" старого педа? Две сотни двухсотых (каламбур бля) - это нормально? Я конечно к наемником симпатии на испытываю - ну покрошили их на фарш и покрошили. Но формально даже эти чудилы являлись гражданами РФ, а президент страны несет за их смерти всю полноту ответственности. Их там в Сирии за что амеры покрошили? Ну вот ты умный - расскажи мне тупому. ЗА ЧТО БЛЯ???

Путин посчитал что мертвые они ему будут больше полезны чем живые.

just a punk 02-18-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarn (Post 22210095)
Путин посчитал что мертвые они ему будут больше полезны чем живые.

А после этого он вдруг резко заболел "простудой" и даже не появляется на публике. Какой хитрый же план у него!

Я, кстати, так и не понял, как двухсотые ихтамнеты могут быть полезны для пыни? Ведь трампнаш, российскаяармиянеуязвима и все такое?

Bladewire 02-18-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22209943)
Ты ребенка трахнул и он плачет теперь? Ну или к чему твоя картинка-то? Давай поясни как-то свой тупой пост. Какая же ты тварь, блядь...

Your president arrests thousands for protesting corruption CORRUPTION :1orglaugh