GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Any good sources of traffic you'd suggest? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1297072)

billygunz 03-22-2018 09:37 AM

Any good sources of traffic you'd suggest?

Hey guys..

I made my own product/sales page etc..

It's a dating guide. Not adult, but I think it could convert adult traffic.

I used trafficjunky, but didn't have success with that network at all.

What are some paid traffic sources/networks that you're currently having success with?

Looking to give a few more a try.

Thanks in advance.

kuprum 03-22-2018 09:45 AM

HILLTOPADS

CLICKPAPA

Brian mike 03-22-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billygunz (Post 22242073)
Hey guys..

I made my own product/sales page etc..

It's a dating guide. Not adult, but I think it could convert adult traffic.

I used trafficjunky, but didn't have success with that network at all.

What are some paid traffic sources/networks that you're currently having success with?

Looking to give a few more a try.

Thanks in advance.

Would like to know more about your site hit me up let's talk. :thumbsup

nosaint 03-22-2018 12:42 PM

A dating guide will work great with our traffic.
We have the traffic from Adult Friend Finder, CamSoda, Spdate, Fling, xDating, and so many other huge sites.
Drop me a message at [email protected] and I'll give you more details.

Best-In-BC 03-22-2018 01:05 PM

Check Sig

WMDOLLCASH 03-22-2018 05:32 PM

Hi, if you are run dating, why not take a look at our affiliate program? See sig.
We do convert dating traffic, some guys love sex doll more than real women.

st0ned 03-30-2018 02:20 PM

We have some back button traffic available that would likely do well with it since all of our traffic is for dating. Feel free to hit me up if you would like to discuss.

:thumbsup

Andreweb 03-31-2018 12:22 AM

You should try Juicyads

Birdcatcher 04-16-2018 08:38 AM

It's also depended on your needs. Are you looking for some GEO's specific? Or fast support maybe? Every ad network has his own USP. Adult ad networks which I can highly recommend are: Clickadu, Propellerads, Hilltopads, Juicyads, Ero-advertising, Exoclick, Adcash, but there are more.;-)

wankawonk 04-16-2018 10:26 AM

What ad format and geos did you run on trafficjunky? Finding the right format/geo can make a huge difference.

Exoclick has a type of traffic called "members area"--it's traffic from the members area of adult dating sites. Expensive, but might suit your needs.

Honestly though, if you have junk conversion on trafficjunky you'll have junk conversion on all adult traffic. Keep in mind your offer is competing against extremely optimized campaigns run by people with years of experience and million dollar budgets. Unless your EPC is similar to theirs it will be impossible to achieve positive ROI.