GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   I make scrapers content in PHP (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1298116)

jetusd 04-23-2018 04:54 AM

I make scrapers content in PHP

I make scrapers content in PHP.
Copies of mass content and placed directly on your sites.
Anything that is public or with account access can be stolen.
For examples or details ICQ 710164671 or PM
Thanks

cmscorpus 04-26-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetusd (Post 22258200)
I make scrapers content in PHP.
Copies of mass content and placed directly on your sites.
Anything that is public or with account access can be stolen.
For examples or details ICQ 710164671 or PM
Thanks

What is so fantastic about it?
Look here: https://www.octoparse.com/blog/top-2...ting-web-data/

httrack is pretty useful already and old

jetusd 04-27-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmscorpus (Post 22259855)
What is so fantastic about it?

httrack is pretty useful already and old

@Adraco gfy.com /members/adraco/
He can say what's so special. You can not do everything with the software.

celandina 04-27-2018 09:17 AM

A pirate tool...??? :2 cents:If so then :321GFY

cmscorpus 04-27-2018 01:43 PM

In terms of internet marketing or SEO it makes no sense to scrape content then submit it. And this is far away from shit magic.

only reason why to do this is faking sites for cloaking. Maybe some other blackhat methods, but then he should propose it as blackhat obviously and open.

jetusd 05-04-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmscorpus (Post 22260483)
In terms of internet marketing or SEO it makes no sense to scrape content then submit it. And this is far away from shit magic.

only reason why to do this is faking sites for cloaking. Maybe some other blackhat methods, but then he should propose it as blackhat obviously and open.

You can partially copy content (images, videos and make a list of titles and descriptions and generate an algorithm that makes your content unique). I can copy content from premium sites and save them in the mass, connect to your api and upload automatically. I can confirm from the users on this site that I am quick and serious. Just contact me with your request.

Adraco 05-04-2018 11:19 AM

This is all very useful for automation and promotion purposes. Thank you for your fine work so far - very happy and let's continue with the second one too!

cmscorpus 05-05-2018 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetusd (Post 22264110)
You can partially copy content (images, videos and make a list of titles and descriptions and generate an algorithm that makes your content unique). I can copy content from premium sites and save them in the mass, connect to your api and upload automatically. I can confirm from the users on this site that I am quick and serious. Just contact me with your request.

This is totally silly, You try to fake us into the process of curating content. Taking stuff (even unspinned) from else where and think you can do this automated ...
You have to understand that curation makes a lot of sense, when you link back to the original source and when your curation adds up on the value of the content you provide, through making a hub. This can by far only be done handmade, cause it must make sense, when the user reads it.
Otherwise its cheap and maybe also hurting the sites of the users you want to promote through this method.
Go for the real work man. Stop scamming newbies.
Andre

jetusd 05-07-2018 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmscorpus (Post 22264561)
This is totally silly, You try to fake us into the process of curating content. Taking stuff (even unspinned) from else where and think you can do this automated ...
You have to understand that curation makes a lot of sense, when you link back to the original source and when your curation adds up on the value of the content you provide, through making a hub. This can by far only be done handmade, cause it must make sense, when the user reads it.
Otherwise its cheap and maybe also hurting the sites of the users you want to promote through this method.
Andre

Andre

SevY 05-14-2018 04:15 PM

This thread makes no sense.
Learn to code in native language instead of stealing content around.

jetusd 07-11-2018 03:45 AM

Service still available