GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Permanent DA99 / TF68 Contextual / DoFollow SIDEBAR Links in Active ADULT Subreddit! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1299219)

stack paper 05-23-2018 03:11 AM

Permanent DA99 / TF68 Contextual / DoFollow SIDEBAR Links in Active ADULT Subreddit!

https://i.imgur.com/kRUjlaG.jpg

Reddit is one of the most popular sites on the internet and is arguably the best social engine to-date with some of the strongest site metrics around. We've figured out a way to game the system so you can take advantage of these metrics for SEO purposes!

Let's take a look at Reddit's metrics..
  • Domain Authority (DA): 99
  • Page Authority (PA): 96
  • Trust Flow (TF): 68
  • Citation Flow (CT): 56

Pretty impressive, right?

I'll save you guys the sales speech.

I am offering a PERMANENT, CONTEXTUAL DA99 / TF68 DOFOLLOW SIDEBAR LINK in an active ADULT SUBREDDIT which I own and operate.

Anyone with experience purchasing links knows the value of a contextual, do-follow backlink with the metrics listed above and I've never seen ANYONE providing links with these metrics at this kind of price (the only other person we've come across selling these links are charging 3x our current price for a single link!)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Spots are limited and given on a first come, first serve basis!

To place your order, please visit the order form here:
https://reigndigital.wufoo.com/forms/m1g9kltg1kofagk/

For any presale questions, please PM or reach out on Skype @ Nick.Giuliani1

Fat Panda 05-23-2018 06:43 AM

Wow. Hitting you up now. Can't wait to jump on this deal. Incredible domain authority.

Fat Panda 05-23-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stack paper (Post 22274450)
I am offering a PERMANENT, CONTEXTUAL DA99 / TF68 DOFOLLOW SIDEBAR LINK in an active ADULT SUBREDDIT which I own and operate.

Shit. One second. Question before I buy... You OWN and operate Reddit?

Denny 05-23-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 22274527)

Sure (:1orglaugh)

stack paper 05-23-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 22274527)

I'm admin of the subreddit.

Alternatively, I offer custom subreddit creation w/ contextual dofollow sidebar link (same link metrics) and dripfed subscribers. For a premium I will setup a bot account to repost niche content from other subreddits to populate yours and keep it active. This promotes organic growth and will without a doubt generate clicks from the sidebar as well.

stack paper 06-13-2018 01:43 PM

For the next 24 hours am offering a DA99 / TF68 DOFOLLOW LINK in an active ADULT SUBREDDIT (non-contextual, $50 value) with every sidebar link ordered!

GLMBV 06-14-2018 02:46 AM

please send me more info on mail; samir at goodlifemediabv.com

jokermedia 06-14-2018 08:43 AM

Please send me details

stack paper 06-15-2018 02:02 AM

Extending this promotion through the weekend!
Offering a DA99 / TF68 DOFOLLOW LINK in an active ADULT SUBREDDIT (non-contextual, $50 value) with every sidebar link ordered!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLMBV (Post 22286833)
please send me more info on mail; samir at goodlifemediabv.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by jokermedia (Post 22286993)
Please send me details

Emailed both of you!

stack paper 06-22-2018 02:12 AM

Now Offering NICHE-SPECIFIC Adult Subreddit Sidebar Links!

Limited spots available for the following niches:
  • Amateur
  • BBW
  • Mature
  • Asian
  • Tranny

Let me know if you'd like to request a niche, as we're constantly building niche-specific communities and are able to offer a KILLER DA99/TF68 DOFOLLOW SIDBAR LINK for your site at a great price!

Ready to place an order? Visit the order form here:

CamTraffic 06-22-2018 01:11 PM

What subreddit is it gonna be on? Can you email me the info? thanks

stack paper 06-24-2018 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamTraffic (Post 22292093)
What subreddit is it gonna be on? Can you email me the info? thanks

Email sent!

GLMBV 06-25-2018 02:51 AM

Easy to work with, delivered as promised.. Nice offer!

CamTraffic 06-25-2018 06:24 AM

So you can't share the names/URL's of the subs, won't give any traffic info/estimation, or followers info...

Brian mike 06-25-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLMBV (Post 22293305)

Thanks for your review :thumbsup

TBFS 06-27-2018 12:53 AM

Everything has been delivered as promised, smooth deal. :thumbsup

stack paper 06-27-2018 01:53 AM

Now Offering NICHE-SPECIFIC Adult Subreddit Sidebar Links!

• Amateur
  • BBW
  • Mature
  • Asian
  • Tranny

Let me know if you'd like to request a niche, as we're constantly building niche-specific communities and are able to offer a KILLER DA99/TF68 DOFOLLOW SIDBAR LINK for your site at a great price!

Promotion!
Offering a DA99 / TF68 DOFOLLOW LINK in an active ADULT SUBREDDIT (non-contextual, $50 value) for the next TWO links ordered! This promotion is first come, first serve, so act now to secure your spot!

=========

Reviews

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLMBV (Post 22293305)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBFS (Post 22294594)
Everything has been delivered as promised, smooth deal. :thumbsup

Thank you for your reviews! Pleasure doing business with you two!

CamTraffic 06-28-2018 08:52 AM

How many followers do each sub have?

sk7411 06-28-2018 01:15 PM

can you send me some urls and previews at sk7411 gmail com

stack paper 07-03-2018 04:30 AM

• Amateur
  • BBW
  • Mature
  • Asian
  • Tranny

Let me know if you'd like to request a niche, as we're constantly building niche-specific communities and are able to offer a KILLER DA99/TF68 DOFOLLOW SIDEBAR LINK for your site at a great price!

Promotion!
The last time this promotion was run, both spots were taken within hours! Offering a DA99 / TF68 DOFOLLOW LINK in an ACTIVE ADULT SUBREDDIT (non-contextual, $50 value) for the next TWO links ordered! This promotion is first come, first serve, so act now to secure your spot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamTraffic (Post 22295335)

Varies between ~1.5k and 5k

Quote:

Originally Posted by sk7411 (Post 22295490)
can you send me some urls and previews at sk7411 gmail com

Email sent!

grzepa 07-04-2018 01:01 PM

If you have big boobs i take it

TheBlackShark 07-05-2018 08:07 AM

Can you send me more details? Thanks

stack paper 07-11-2018 03:25 AM

Next (2) orders will receive a $25 discount on their link(s)!
*No minimum, can apply discount to as many links as you'd like to purchase.

Order form located here:
https://reigndigital.wufoo.com/forms/adult-reddit-links-order-form/

Quote:

Originally Posted by grzepa (Post 22299039)
If you have big boobs i take it

Yes I do. Contact me on Skype @ Nick.Giuliani1 or email [email protected]

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlackShark (Post 22299330)
Can you send me more details? Thanks

Details sent. Thanks!

sk7411 07-11-2018 05:51 AM

Ordered one , Kindly check your email from : [email protected]

I am not sure how did the discounts apply though , i still paid $150.

Thank you.

CamTraffic 07-11-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamTraffic (Post 22295335)

:helpme:helpme:helpme:helpme

sk7411 07-13-2018 04:28 AM

Still waiting on this for the delivery.

sk7411 07-16-2018 12:19 AM

Folks ... this is raising some eyebrows ! It’s almost going to be a week with absolute no communication from the seller . The delivery form proudly says, it takes 3 days although it should be done within 24 hrs . LOL!

grzepa 07-16-2018 01:05 AM

That sucks :(

sk7411 07-20-2018 12:47 AM

Sorry for bumping this thread , but this is just to let you know that it has been 9 days without any communication from the seller , I have tried the following with no luck.

Bumped his thread.

Mailed him twice

Skyped Him.

Yet there seems no response . Is this normal? Highly disappointed!

grzepa 07-20-2018 01:15 AM

It's definitely not normal, I fear you might get scammed.

sk7411 07-20-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grzepa (Post 22308224)
It's definitely not normal, I fear you might get scammed.

That's scary Bro , I will wait another 4-5 days before raising a refund claim . I certainly believe that is a fair amount of time (2 weeks ) given to seller to deliver. Other buyers pls take a note and think twice :)

Thank you.

JosephFM 07-21-2018 12:10 AM

Try Skype @ Nick.Giuliani1 or visit their official website:

About | Reign Digital

There's a picture of the man himself (Nick Giuliani) in there.

Looks legit, they have even been feature in Forbes, Huffington Post and all that. Lol!!

sk7411 07-21-2018 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephFM (Post 22308855)
Try Skype @ Nick.Giuliani1 or visit their official website:

About | Reign Digital

There's a picture of the man himself (Nick Giuliani) in there.

Looks legit, they have even been feature in Forbes, Huffington Post and all that. Lol!!

Thank you Joseph for your suggestion . I tried skyping him , even emailing him couple of times to no avail.

While i do not doubt the seller given that he is also a member since 2008 , however as a buyer it is worrysome for the long and indefinite wait.

Nick, if you are reading this kindly kindly deliver the orders as we have our own wait times just like your delivery times says a max of 3 days which is already a fair amount of time and we are close to completing 2 weeks !!

Brian mike 07-21-2018 06:04 AM

@sk7411, Open a dispute, Just to bait the OP, if he will show up on paypal correspondance. Normally that make them rising from the death LMAO. lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sk7411 (Post 22308890)
Thank you Joseph for your suggestion . I tried skyping him , even emailing him couple of times to no avail.

While i do not doubt the seller given that he is also a member since 2008 , however as a buyer it is worrysome for the long and indefinite wait.

Nick, if you are reading this kindly kindly deliver the orders as we have our own wait times just like your delivery times says a max of 3 days which is already a fair amount of time and we are close to completing 2 weeks !!

Your one of Patient Dude, I can tell you that :thumbsup ! Did OP Lost or get all his sub forum Banned ?

The last couple months everytime we saw someone offering this kind of offers on GFY
Never seems to last too long:1orglaugh dammmmm.

I see some did get their order delivered, that would be a shame if all this would turn out to be a Scam from OP.
Hopefully you get your money back or order delivered.

Waiting after paid something Sucks, is not like you ordered something on Amazon and need 10 days to delivered FFS. :upsidedow

OP have the same last name of commander in Chief Lawyer >>> Rudy Giuliani :1orglaugh

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...y_Giuliani.jpg

sk7411 07-22-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22308926)
@sk7411, Open a dispute, Just to bait the OP, if he will show up on paypal correspondance. Normally that make them rising from the death LMAO. lol.

Your one of Patient Dude, I can tell you that :thumbsup ! Did OP Lost or get all his sub forum Banned ?

The last couple months everytime we saw someone offering this kind of offers on GFY
Never seems to last too long:1orglaugh dammmmm.

I see some did get their order delivered, that would be a shame if all this would turn out to be a Scam from OP.
Hopefully you get your money back or order delivered.

Waiting after paid something Sucks, is not like you ordered something on Amazon and need 10 days to delivered FFS. :upsidedow

OP have the same last name of commander in Chief Lawyer >>> Rudy Giuliani :1orglaugh

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...y_Giuliani.jpg

Haha .. Thanks for your suggestion Brian . It is perfectly 2 weeks + today and what on earth could 2 weeks is out of my understanding . I could have received two international shipments from the other corner of the world in the slowest transport system and the OP is unable to deliver a simple link .

Nick , we are disappointed !!! . No offence but this is thread was the terrible thing i experienced in gfy until now and i will still wait till wednesday before i back out . Leave an email before the day end of wednesday incase somehow any miracle happens and you deliver the order . LOL .:mad::winkwink::upsidedow:Oh crap

Brian mike 07-22-2018 08:16 AM

Anyone who has received their order or OP Subreddit list can you confirm the subreddit's is all Still active ? or banned or what ever you find ?

sk7411 07-24-2018 03:16 PM

Dispute Raised .

This is horrendous of a thread i have witnessed lately in such a good place like GFY.

Nick, Thank you for the horrific buyer experience .

Mods and other buyers take a note please .

I rest my case here and i'll update(just incase*) how this goes through!

JosephFM 07-24-2018 06:17 PM

I believe this is his email address so you should try it:

[email protected]

Also, probably his reddit stuff got banned since there's a thread in another forum were he was offering a different reddit service, people were not being contacted back or not getting the service they paid for and he made a post that his stuff got banned and he could not provide the services any longer.

To be honest dude, all you have to do is create a reddit sub yourself and just post what you want in it. Also, reddit now has profiles and you can just create one and just post whatever to it (kinda but not exactly like a twitter account).

I would never trust those reddit services offered here since they are always getting banned.

There's some forum members here that moderate big NSFW reddit subs but they do biz privately (the smart way to do any reddit biz in my opinion). I won't mention them but you can probaly find them by searching.

sk7411 07-25-2018 04:04 AM

Well , thank you Joseph for your brief suggestions, much appreciated!

Brian, thank you as well, your words came true , the dispute certainly made him issue the refund within less than 6 hours .

Nick, we as a buyer expect to communicate no matter even if you have stopped offering the service . I wonder why there was no prompt refund done . I certainly expect sellers to update their current status with orders . Disappointed!

J.R. 07-27-2018 08:33 PM

here for you, top!

GLMBV 08-13-2018 03:40 AM

The subreddit I bought a link on was banned couple of weeks later.. Nick didn't respond on skype or via email until i posted in his business thread on blackhatworld..
Then suddenly couple hours after that I got a reply on skype explaining what happened and to issue a refund or offer me another deal.

greatjay 08-20-2018 09:37 AM

Hi, I just contacted you on Skype, pls reply