GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Paxum, Payoneer, Epassporte... Crypto? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1299803)

the indigo 06-07-2018 04:40 PM

Paxum, Payoneer, Epassporte... Crypto?

FirstChoice Bank was used by both Paxum and Payoneer which was a shady bank from the very beginning.

People remember the Epassporte fiasco and all these merchants going bankrupt along with our money.

I can't believe a progressive industry like this did not embrace crypto payments yet.

With the Lighting Network mainnet working pretty well (Instant Transactions & No fees) it seems ridiculous to me this industry still struggle with payment options.

:2 cents:

Klen 06-07-2018 04:43 PM

There is still problem with volatility, what classic finance system does not have. I mean, just small fluctuations between USD and EUR can cause problem, yet on crypto they are like 1000x bigger.

arousr 06-07-2018 09:10 PM

Crypto is less likely to be a replacement as a widely accepted payment method due to the fluctuation in exchange rate and occasional downfall.

Denny 06-07-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arousr (Post 22283374)
Crypto is less likely to be a replacement as a widely accepted payment method due to the fluctuation in exchange rate and occasional downfall.

:2 cents::2 cents:

the indigo 06-08-2018 08:46 AM

I can understand this point of view, but you can do an instant transfer in FIAT on any exchange and many wallets.

So if the sponsors owns you $200.00 USD and pay accordingly based on the crypto exchange rate, you receive $200.00 USD in crypto and deposit it in your USD wallet.

Klen 06-08-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the indigo (Post 22283618)
I can understand this point of view, but you can do an instant transfer in FIAT on any exchange and many wallets.

So if the sponsors owns you $200.00 USD and pay accordingly based on the crypto exchange rate, you receive $200.00 USD in crypto and deposit it in your USD wallet.

Yes but imagine this scenario, let's say you send 100k to pay affiliates, and when wire is received and proccessed , BTC lost 10% of value, and then you need to send another 10% in order to cover full amount.

fuzebox 06-08-2018 12:01 PM

Not everyone is throwing up blog posts hoping to make $200 in random sales. Most companies doing business need their payouts to be a certain amount and have expenses and margins to deal with.

rowan 06-08-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22283690)
Yes but imagine this scenario, let's say you send 100k to pay affiliates, and when wire is received and proccessed , BTC lost 10% of value, and then you need to send another 10% in order to cover full amount.

Best way would be to pay sales in BTC, but that means the program would probably need to maintain funds at an exchange in order to convert in real time.

$20 USD sale -> API call to exchange to convert to BTC -> amount added to affiliate BTC payout figure

In the good old days each sale could have been paid in real time, but transaction fees are way too high now.

Klen 06-08-2018 12:48 PM

Technically, only valid choice for e-commerce would be TUSD and TEUR which are fixed value, but the problem with it how people expect for company which issue those to have matching amount in currency which is impossible,so it could go bananas at any time.

SleepWalker 06-09-2018 03:44 AM

The other problem is if your bank finds out you wire in or out to buy or sell crypto they close your account.

The aff earns $, you have to send them $. If you exchange to btc and then he exchanges to $, it just add fees to the process.

If would basically simply be another way of sending payments. Wire is much better for large amounts. For smaller amounts, paxum, PayPal etc is handy

femdomdestiny 06-09-2018 07:42 AM

If payout intervals are shortened until crypto market stabilize (weekly payment for example) it should be fine especially if there is no way to do a refund and chargeback with cryptos. I am the first one that would accept payments in cryptos, without a problem.

Programs could leave for affiliates to choose will they have an option for visitors to pay with cryptos on the join page.

I wasn't watching closely but Webcamwiz is launching Puma Pay token. Will check out what is all about.

Meanwhile, I've enabled paying with cryptos on my site. Actually, any of the most important currencies can be used there with a help of shapeshift service.

I am thinking even about giving a discount for those paying with cryptos.

https://seoadult.net/shop/

romeo22 06-10-2018 12:49 PM

Yes seems profit is the only think they are going for