GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Wordpress Theme Needed (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1299856)

HairyChick 06-08-2018 08:21 PM

Wordpress Theme Needed

Very simple theme needed. Custom header (size to be determined), left sidebar (titles provided), posts area and footer. Colors to be provided as well as fonts, so you'll need color and font knowledge.

Create it or edit a free theme you find.

If you know Wordpress theme html, I'll need a bit of programming. Code to place logos at each corner on top, with PLACE LOGO HERE for me to follow up with /images/design/image.jog type code.

Not looking to spend a lot to start. As site grows, I'll change themes and have money for elaborate design.

Purplelaptop at the gee mail dot com. WP Theme as subject

j3rkules 06-09-2018 01:01 AM

What not grab a free theme and customize it from there :winkwink:

bns666 06-09-2018 02:42 AM

themeforest.net offers some nice themes for money, however internet is full of free themes too.

HairyChick 06-09-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3rkules (Post 22284080)
What not grab a free theme and customize it from there :winkwink:

That's what I need done. With amnesia I can't remember code.

HairyChick 06-09-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bns666 (Post 22284096)
themeforest.net offers some nice themes for money, however internet is full of free themes too.

They're too fancy. Plus I filter for left sidebar and right sidebars show up, too. I found lots of free themes but no header on them. I'll search tonight again but everything is fancy, not plain n

agora 06-10-2018 04:33 PM

We can design for you money making adult blogs with a WP theme.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22284023)
Very simple theme needed. Custom header (size to be determined), left sidebar (titles provided), posts area and footer. Colors to be provided as well as fonts, so you'll need color and font knowledge.

Create it or edit a free theme you find.

If you know Wordpress theme html, I'll need a bit of programming. Code to place logos at each corner on top, with PLACE LOGO HERE for me to follow up with /images/design/image.jog type code.

Not looking to spend a lot to start. As site grows, I'll change themes and have money for elaborate design.

Purplelaptop at the gee mail dot com. WP Theme as subject

HairyChick 06-18-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agora (Post 22284847)
We can design for you money making adult blogs with a WP theme.

Simple, plain theme with virtually no graphics. How much for the theme? PM me if you’d like.

I’ve looked at most free sites but the themes are too fancy and cluttered

HairyChick 06-30-2018 07:46 PM

*bump*. Still need a plain theme. Or, find a free theme with graphics and remove them!

I can find a free theme you can alter. Remove graphics and change background image to a color. Edit header to fit my logo. Change font for posting.

If you know Wordpress, this is a thirty minute job. Maybe an hour with placing logo on header and adding a few text links

SexJoker 07-02-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22296878)
*bump*. Still need a plain theme. Or, find a free theme with graphics and remove them!

I can find a free theme you can alter. Remove graphics and change background image to a color. Edit header to fit my logo. Change font for posting.

If you know Wordpress, this is a thirty minute job. Maybe an hour with placing logo on header and adding a few text links

Contact me on [email protected].

jiguideveloper 07-04-2018 06:34 PM

We are selling Adult Themes but without WP. If you are Ok with that, please check our templates AdultDC : Sell Adult Tube templates

emmasexytime 07-06-2018 09:18 PM

let me know if you want any of the themes in my footer hun x

HairyChick 07-09-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasexytime (Post 22300282)
let me know if you want any of the themes in my footer hun x

Thanks. Nice layouts but I want left sidebar. I’ve always done it that way and never knew themes were mostly right sidebar. If my site were in Hebrew, I’d be set!

Someone from here emailed and offered to do it. I sent him examples and my logo and am waiting for a response.

If not, I might have to go to the Internet archive site and find one of my blogs and grab the code.

HairyChick 07-19-2018 08:18 PM

A few problems emailed but never got back to me. Still need the template. Theme is up as an example of what I need. If allowed, you can edit the template I have. Color and font change needed, logo in header coded in, and that's about it.

HairyChick 07-26-2018 06:55 PM

Still need the basic theme. I have a temporary theme up to give you an idea of what I want. A few people responded but never answered my email.

SexJoker 07-26-2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22311804)
Still need the basic theme. I have a temporary theme up to give you an idea of what I want. A few people responded but never answered my email.

Have you sane an email to us as well? Can you tell your email address, so I can check?
We would really like to help you with your project :)

HairyChick 07-31-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexJoker (Post 22311912)
Have you sane an email to us as well? Can you tell your email address, so I can check?
We would really like to help you with your project :)

It’s in my first post.