GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Looking for Solo/GG videos Non-exclusive or Exclusive (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1300029)

DigitalDreads 06-13-2018 04:17 PM

Looking for Solo/GG videos Non-exclusive or Exclusive

Hey everyone again, I've bought a lot of photo sets from quite a lot of you guys over the time I've been here but I'm looking for some videos now.

If I've dealt with you before and you have a site to view your content I can most likely just look through that again. I'm interested in anyone that has non-exclusive or exclusive videos for sale.

Non-exclusive or semi is what I'm looking for most but I will consider exclusive also as I'm trying to transition.

Amateur, ex-gf, GG, solo, masturbation. Preferably younger and fit.

I know there's a crap load of content on adultcentro and etc that fit but I'm just throwing this out there for anyone else who might have different content that I'm looking for.

ICQ: 678350312 or leave your skype and I'll message you.

Thanks!

DigitalDreads 06-14-2018 01:57 AM

Also any Latina content offer me.

Caldo 06-14-2018 03:06 AM

Hi there, please feel free to contact me, info is in sig :thumbsup

hellboy78 06-14-2018 06:42 AM

added you in icq

TrainWreckContent 06-14-2018 07:24 AM

you already know i can help :winkwink:

cmscorpus 06-14-2018 12:04 PM

Hi, lets make a good selection for you to present. We can bring certain materials on the table, in differnet kinds of material you can use for all kinds of usage rights.

Here is my skype: lisbert
and I as well add you on ICQ now.

cabron 06-15-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalDreads (Post 22286672)
Hey everyone again, I've bought a lot of photo sets from quite a lot of you guys over the time I've been here but I'm looking for some videos now.

If I've dealt with you before and you have a site to view your content I can most likely just look through that again. I'm interested in anyone that has non-exclusive or exclusive videos for sale.

Non-exclusive or semi is what I'm looking for most but I will consider exclusive also as I'm trying to transition.

Amateur, ex-gf, GG, solo, masturbation. Preferably younger and fit.

I know there's a crap load of content on adultcentro and etc that fit but I'm just throwing this out there for anyone else who might have different content that I'm looking for.

ICQ: 678350312 or leave your skype and I'll message you.

Thanks!

Hi

I can give you a great deal for NON EXCLUSIVE Amateur, ex-gf, GG, solo, masturbation

yuu.design 06-18-2018 09:25 AM

icq sent :)

virgostan 06-18-2018 03:40 PM

Skype: [email protected] - contact me, I have something for you.

demedia 06-18-2018 06:55 PM

I have hundreds of HD high-end solo videos at a low price.

Please contact me and I will give you a great deal.

My email:
content (at) foxymobilegirls (dot) com

cmscorpus 06-20-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabron (Post 22287591)
Hi

I can give you a great deal for NON EXCLUSIVE Amateur, ex-gf, GG, solo, masturbation

Hi,
is this message on your website "we are out of business" the sign that you want to do sell outs?
Whats going on ?

amacontent 06-21-2018 09:20 AM

I can provide high end exclusives if you want. Ill be covering Fetish Con in Tampa if you wanna meet up. Ive been shooting 17 years with no issues. Solid rep here on GFY. What I sell is MY STUFF not brokering someone else.

BlazeMaker 06-29-2018 11:20 PM

Are you still looking?
Please email me heavenisb4u[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au