GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   GFYer burned while trying to shoot upskirt videos with hidden shoe camera (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1300675)

Bladewire 06-29-2018 08:32 AM

GFYer burned while trying to shoot upskirt videos with hidden shoe camera

Which one of you guys is this?

Creep burned while trying to shoot upskirt photos after shoe camera explodes

A 32-year-old Wisconsin man turned himself into police after he received treatment for a foot injury that he sustained when a hidden camera he was going to use to capture upskirt footage of woman exploded.

Via the Wisconsin State Journal, the Madison Police Department this week revealed that it had received a call from a local man who asked police who confessed that he had injured himself in a botched attempt to capture video footage from up women’s skirts.

“The subject reported he had purchased a shoe camera that he intended to use to take ‘upskirt’ videos of females, but the camera battery had exploded prior to obtaining any video, injuring the subject’s foot,” the department said on its official website. “The subject was counseled on his actions and released from the scene as no illicit video had been taken.”

Speaking with the Wisconsin State Journal, Madison Police Officer David Dexheimer said that the man confessed to his plan to illegally film women while being treated medically by a local clergyman who urged him to go to police and confess his attempted crimes.

“When the explosion happened, he got treatment for minor burns, then disclosed what happened to his mentor, a clergyman,” he explained.

8pt-buck 06-29-2018 08:35 AM

Are you healing okay or do you need additional burn treatments ?

Rochard 06-29-2018 08:37 AM

I've never been to Wisconsin so... "It wasn't me". LOL.

What kind of a dumb ass does this.

JFK 06-29-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8pt-buck (Post 22296048)
Are you healing okay or do you need additional burn treatments ?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

DirtyHarold 06-29-2018 10:07 AM

It was Fabian Thylmann

onwebcam 06-29-2018 10:14 AM

That will be the last time he takes advice from a clergyman. Not so sure about the foot cam though.

Bladewire 06-29-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyHarold (Post 22296131)
It was Fabian Thylmann

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

badgirlfilms 06-29-2018 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladewire (Post 22296045)
which one of you guys is this?

creep burned while trying to shoot upskirt photos after shoe camera explodes

a 32-year-old wisconsin man turned himself into police after he received treatment for a foot injury that he sustained when a hidden camera he was going to use to capture upskirt footage of woman exploded.

Via the wisconsin state journal, the madison police department this week revealed that it had received a call from a local man who asked police who confessed that he had injured himself in a botched attempt to capture video footage from up women’s skirts.

“the subject reported he had purchased a shoe camera that he intended to use to take ‘upskirt’ videos of females, but the camera battery had exploded prior to obtaining any video, injuring the subject’s foot,” the department said on its official website. “the subject was counseled on his actions and released from the scene as no illicit video had been taken.”

speaking with the wisconsin state journal, madison police officer david dexheimer said that the man confessed to his plan to illegally film women while being treated medically by a local clergyman who urged him to go to police and confess his attempted crimes.

“when the explosion happened, he got treatment for minor burns, then disclosed what happened to his mentor, a clergyman,” he explained.

fake news

Bladewire 06-29-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirlfilms (Post 22296196)
fake news

The Wisconsin state journal is not fake news nice try :1orglaugh

Look Chang 06-29-2018 10:36 PM

I guess the girl whom he shot upskirt photos had a smoking hot ass ... :stoned

Grapesoda 06-30-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22296045)
Which one of you guys is this?

Creep burned while trying to shoot upskirt photos after shoe camera explodes

A 32-year-old Wisconsin man turned himself into police after he received treatment for a foot injury that he sustained when a hidden camera he was going to use to capture upskirt footage of woman exploded.

Via the Wisconsin State Journal, the Madison Police Department this week revealed that it had received a call from a local man who asked police who confessed that he had injured himself in a botched attempt to capture video footage from up women’s skirts.

“The subject reported he had purchased a shoe camera that he intended to use to take ‘upskirt’ videos of females, but the camera battery had exploded prior to obtaining any video, injuring the subject’s foot,” the department said on its official website. “The subject was counseled on his actions and released from the scene as no illicit video had been taken.”

Speaking with the Wisconsin State Journal, Madison Police Officer David Dexheimer said that the man confessed to his plan to illegally film women while being treated medically by a local clergyman who urged him to go to police and confess his attempted crimes.

“When the explosion happened, he got treatment for minor burns, then disclosed what happened to his mentor, a clergyman,” he explained.

not sure why he told on himself however this guys seem to right with there on an intellectual spiritual plane that's for sure... hope you guys are happy together :thumbsup

blackmonsters 06-30-2018 09:05 AM

Stupid.

Just hang out at the bottom of a staircase.

:1orglaugh

arousr 06-30-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Look Chang (Post 22296466)
I guess the girl whom he shot upskirt photos had a smoking hot ass ... :stoned

lmfao :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

CaptainHowdy 06-30-2018 12:10 PM

That could easily be me . . .

american pervert 06-30-2018 08:06 PM

if it was a guy in the men's room, my money says it would be bladewire.

oh wait, he put me on ignore.

MindWaste 06-30-2018 10:49 PM

Get a Better Cam and Try to wear less evasive socks maybe...

amacontent 07-01-2018 10:49 AM

FUCK they were my favorite shoes !

Bladewire 07-01-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amacontent (Post 22297170)
FUCK they were my favorite shoes !

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup