GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   this morning... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1301121)

Grapesoda 07-11-2018 06:03 AM

this morning...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh04MOZVQAAfqr6.jpg

CaptainHowdy 07-11-2018 06:05 AM

That bird looks as if it is victoriously flying away after taking a dump over you . . .

pimpmaster9000 07-11-2018 06:10 AM

living in the mountains is awesome...

Grapesoda 07-11-2018 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22302694)
That bird looks as if it is victoriously flying away after taking a dump over you . . .

I was sleeping under the feeder last night... decided to sleep in..

CurrentlySober 07-11-2018 06:31 AM

I would love to have a bird take a dump on me... :2 cents:

Grapesoda 07-11-2018 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 22302704)
I would love to have a bird take a dump on me... :2 cents:

might not even feel a hummers poop

Grapesoda 07-11-2018 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22302696)
living in the mountains is awesome...

there is a 'hermit' living 100 yards from me .. his place sits down from the crest a bit.. can almost see the his roof.... he has lived here 30 years and doesn't like to be bothered... I see him walking around every few weeks...

the other neighbors after that are over a mile off.... no city water, city electric .. off the grid.

I live at the end of a private 2 mile dirt road.. at 3Kft I really think more like hills....

tony286 07-11-2018 10:17 AM

Beautiful picture. :thumbsup

Bladewire 07-11-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22302723)
there is a 'hermit' living 100 yards from me .. his place sits down from the crest a bit.. can almost see the his roof.... he has lived here 30 years and doesn't like to be bothered... I see him walking around every few weeks...

the other neighbors after that are over a mile off.... no city water, city electric .. off the grid.

I live at the end of a private 2 mile dirt road.. at 3Kft I really think more like hills....

My dream scenario

So happy for you :thumbsup

Rochard 07-11-2018 10:43 AM

Looks beautiful

Grapesoda 07-11-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22302803)
Looks beautiful

we has a people or as humans have had all the same emotions and spiritual intents and capacity for thoughts and love for at least 40,000 years. aboriginal society in Australia claims 40K years of continues culture... for white people 25K years is a pretty solid 'guesstimate' and commonly accepted.

all the places in your head filled with code and links and social activity would still be filled in the past 25,000 years ago etc....

the difference being in the information sorted and used.... I say this because I am letting go of much of the 'modern' place holders in my head and heart. I'm am replacing these with thoughts with the thoughts and concerns for the environment I now live in.

I know where the deer live, the coyotes and quail, the ravens, the hummingbirds... I'm involved with the ravens on a daily basis. I will know about a 'cougar' long before a cat shows up... for one the the ravens will tell me. I have been doing this for over 7 years now.... Cornell where I moved from is like this... only people are closer.....

the ravens have a very specific way of contacting me. I learned this in Cornell, the ravens would follow me and Killer around in the park.

I'll hear a raven yelling and when I look I only see 2 sitting birds up high somewhere, when I find the bird yelling and when I can see ALL there birds in one sight line.. I get the news. usually someone is coming or sometimes other stuff....

once a model had an emotional breakdown on a shoot... breaking up with her GF or whatever...the girl went down to the end of the pad, yelled and screamed as loud as she could... for 2-3 minutes of rage..

next day the raven. hit me up. I got the call, found the eye line and this is what happened:

the yelling bird hopped off the branch and flew furiously back in forth in front of me about 8-10ft ft up. maybe 25 ft before turning around and flying back.... screaming as loud as possible.... 3 or 4 times…. then went back to the tree and looked at me like WTF?

seriously Richard... coincidence? I am involved socially with the ravens. the humming birds have come up to my building and buzzed me when the feeder was empty. even the fucking asshole squirrels are my neighbors.

this is my neighborhood and these are my neighbors now. I sleep outside with a view hundreds of miles, the stars, the cities. I see all this when I open my eyes at night look around, breath in the peace and the 'not sure, something going on there'.

I feel like I have been accepted by the place and the neighbors. it's like I love and respect my home and my home loves and respects me. we have a relationship that goes beyond facebook friends. my dog helps me solve some of the relationship stuff here as well.... when I watch and pay attention...

you come down here with your fam to this area.... with some notice....I'll get ya up here and shoot a family portrait for you. I prefer shooting portraits over sex to be honest.

Grapesoda 07-11-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22302798)
My dream scenario

So happy for you :thumbsup

I cost me everything to get here and I earned this with my thoughts and actions. I earn the right to live here everyday by my actions and thoughts. I can lose this place very easily... I earn everything in my life. I am not entitled. nor do I pretend to me. I am very grateful for everything that has come my way.

unlike others who feel entitled to everything for being born, my birth was an opportunity to be of service to others. not an opportunity to demand what I want and disrespect god.

honestly I really don't see how anyone in that condition could live here. the 'living spirit of the land'' would reject you. I have had some with me that never saw anything other than the screen on their phone... that would be you :2 cents:

I've told you before you can't pour 10% dirty water into a glass of 90% clean water and produce a glass of clean water.

just a punk 07-11-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22302693)

Where is that?

Bladewire 07-11-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22302891)
I cost me everything to get here and I earned this with my thoughts and actions. I earn the right to live here everyday by my actions and thoughts. I can lose this place very easily... I earn everything in my life. I am not entitled. nor do I pretend to me. I am very grateful for everything that has come my way.

unlike others who feel entitled to everything for being born, my birth was an opportunity to be of service to others. not an opportunity to demand what I want and disrespect god.

honestly I really don't see how anyone in that condition could live here. the 'living spirit of the land'' would reject you. I have had some with me that never saw anything other than the screen on their phone... that would be you :2 cents:

I've told you before you can't pour 10% dirty water into a glass of 90% clean water and produce a glass of clean water.

You've "earned" the "right" to camp on land someone else owns.... You perceive me as someone who's life doesn't exist outside a "phone screen"....

I gave you a glass of clean water and you put dirt in that glass. It's good you're isolated so your negativity & blurred perception has it's limited impact on others. You're getting what you've "earned". So happy for you :thumbsup

MatureKing 07-12-2018 04:20 AM

Australia?

Grapesoda 07-12-2018 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22302925)
You've "earned" the "right" to camp on land someone else owns.... You perceive me as someone who's life doesn't exist outside a "phone screen"....

I gave you a glass of clean water and you put dirt in that glass. It's good you're isolated so your negativity & blurred perception has it's limited impact on others. You're getting what you've "earned". So happy for you :thumbsup

dude buy a vowel okay?

Grapesoda 07-12-2018 05:35 AM

[QUOTE=CyberSEO;22302919]Where is that?[/]

A SHOT FROM MY BEDROOM