GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   interesting fact about fred trump and donalds supposed rise to power... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1301135)

pimpmaster9000 07-11-2018 02:47 PM

interesting fact about fred trump and donalds supposed rise to power...

I just watched some documentary and apparently:

fred trump was a thieving fuck who had difficulty getting any loans because too many people sued him and the government sued him etc, so he put donald as a new image for his crime enterprise...

when donald says daddy gave him a small loan, this is utter bullshit...daddy had problems with his reputation...donald continued to be a crook just like his daddy with 4500 law suits and counting but he was just a front for his father to crook some more...

I find it highly amusing that people are counting on this guy to do anything but crook :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

crockett 07-11-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22302934)
I just watched some documentary and apparently:

fred trump was a thieving fuck who had difficulty getting any loans because too many people sued him and the government sued him etc, so he put donald as a new image for his crime enterprise...

when donald says daddy gave him a small loan, this is utter bullshit...daddy had problems with his reputation...donald continued to be a crook just like his daddy with 4500 law suits and counting but he was just a front for his father to crook some more...

I find it highly amusing that people are counting on this guy to do anything but crook :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

The only people who don't understand that he's nothing more than a criminal and a con man are fucking idiots..

I mean look at his supporters here on GFY, they were the Obama is a Muslim crowd, the guys who think 911 was a inside job, the guys who thought pizza gate was real.. the guys who think the moon landings were faked and that water creates gay frogs and climate change deniers..

When Donald sends his supporters he isn't sending the best, the brightest the high achievers. He's sending us bottom barrel trail trash. criminals, conspiracy loons, racist and bigots..

dyna mo 07-11-2018 04:11 PM

I'm surprised your internet can stream video.

$5 submissions 07-11-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22303000)
I'm surprised your internet can stream video.

https://i.gifer.com/2Mc.gif

Bladewire 07-11-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22302996)
The only people who don't understand that he's nothing more than a criminal and a con man are fucking idiots..

I mean look at his supporters here on GFY, they were the Obama is a Muslim crowd, the guys who think 911 was a inside job, the guys who thought pizza gate was real.. the guys who think the moon landings were faked and that water creates gay frogs and climate change deniers..

When Donald sends his supporters he isn't sending the best, the brightest the high achievers. He's sending us bottom barrel trail trash. criminals, conspiracy loons, racist and bigots..

I'm shocked at how downhill OneHunglo has gone since Trump became POTUS. He used to be cool & snarky but lately he's gone full on hate mode just nasty so bad I had to block him.

I'm not sure if the smarter of the Trump supporters are getting agrier realizing they were betrayed or what the deal is. Shameful :(

Trump is a legally documented con man.

Paying $25,000,000 after losing a federal consumer class action fraud lawsuit is proof that Trump is a certified con man. When you fuck over your fans who paid thousands to take classes to be like you, you've hit the bottom. Scumbag

Rochard 07-11-2018 06:16 PM

I wouldn't put too much faith into news articles about Trump's father and what not....

Then again, like father like son.

Acepimp 07-11-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22303033)
Trump is a legally documented con man.

Paying $25,000,000 after losing a federal consumer class action fraud lawsuit is proof that Trump is a certified con man. When you fuck over your fans who paid thousands to take classes to be like you, you've hit the bottom. Scumbag

^^ FAKE NEWS- Trump U had thousands of satisfied customers. It was NOT run by Trump. He just licensed his name to some other guys. The lawsuit was brought by rabid Hillary supporters. So dumb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22302996)
re the Obama is a Muslim crowd, the guys who think 911 was a inside job, the guys who thought pizza gate was real.. the guys who think the moon landings were faked and that water creates gay frogs and climate change deniers..

You are so clueless. All of those things are true except for the moon landing being faked.

:1orglaugh