GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   LOL! Donald Trump ‘snubbed’ by Prince Charles and Prince William (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1301278)

Brian mike 07-15-2018 12:28 PM

LOL! Donald Trump ‘snubbed’ by Prince Charles and Prince William

Queen Elizabeth was stuck meeting U.S. President Donald Trump and his wife Melania alone
when Prince Charles and Prince William both reportedly “refused to attend.”

During informal planning discussions, both made organizers aware that they did not want any part of the meeting, the Sunday Times reported.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Charles & William :thumbsupGood shit LOL

https://globalnews.ca/news/4332651/d...am paign=2014

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:31 PM

wait, so royalty snubbed someone?

shocker.

Brian mike 07-15-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22305290)
wait, so royalty snubbed someone?

shocker.

https://images.indianexpress.com/201...-759.jpg?w=600

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305295)
:moon

:1orglaugh

i'm not the guy thinking royalty is good because they snub others. it is in fucking fact, not better. think before you post.

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:37 PM

oh noes, a balloon will show me royalty is better.

wow, you got me good farva.

Brian mike 07-15-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22305299)
i'm not the guy thinking royalty is good because they snub others. it is in fucking fact, not better. think before you post.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experi...scot_getty.jpg

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:39 PM

heads up canadian: none of those people are royalty.

Brian mike 07-15-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22305302)
heads up canadian: none of those people are royalty.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/85fc...itemid=7207444

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:47 PM

you're not able to pay attention if you think I'm insulted by you attacking trump.

Bladewire 07-15-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305309)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

Brian mike 07-15-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22305314)
you're not able to pay attention if you think I'm insulted by you attacking trump.

You are an admited Trump supporter anyhow :1orglaugh
Keep defending your President sir :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305317)
You are an admited Trump supporter anyhow :1orglaugh

I always knew canaduhians are clueless, but you win the prize for being completely oblivious to reality.

dyna mo 07-15-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305317)

wrong again. YOU are defending royalty. I pointed out how stupid you are for doing so.

you really are an idiot.

Brian mike 07-15-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22305323)
I always knew canaduhians are clueless, but you win the prize for being completely oblivious to reality.

The President of the United States and Prince Charles :thumbsup

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015...superJumbo.jpg

Rochard 07-15-2018 01:09 PM

Earlier this morning I read an article about his trip to the UK and... It was a horrible snub.

He met with the Queen, but that was mostly ONLY so the Queen could say she has meet with every President who was in office while she was Queen. The President of the United States went to the England for his first time and there was no state dinner. LOL.

Bladewire 07-15-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22305340)
Earlier this morning I read an article about his trip to the UK and... It was a horrible snub.

He met with the Queen, but that was mostly ONLY so the Queen could say she has meet with every President who was in office while she was Queen. The President of the United States went to the England for his first time and there was no state dinner. LOL.

They gave him 40 minutes scheduled to meet the queen & have tea, and he was 15 minutes late. He only had 25 minutes with the Queen :1orglaugh

dyna mo 07-15-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305326)
The President of the United States and Prince Charles :thumbsup

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015...superJumbo.jpg

and? Obama was a likeable prez. trump's not. I figured that out a long time ago. you should get current.

kmanrox 07-15-2018 02:41 PM

Attention All American Citizens:

Donald Trump has been YOUR PRESIDENT:
1 year, 176 days, 4 hours, 54 minutes

Deal with it.

TheSquealer 07-15-2018 02:47 PM

I feel bad for Canadians.

Stuck in the shadow of greatness.

Insecure about who they are.
Unsure about their role in the world.
Irrelevant on the world political stage.

They can't make a phone. They can't make a laptop. There are no Canadian cars. No one is clamoring for Canadian electronics. You're using the internet right now, created by the USA, to complain non-stop about the USA.

But of course, no Canadians want to stop doing business with the USA... because,... no integrity.

Smack dat 07-15-2018 02:53 PM

Fucking royalty sucks anyway and Trump knows it. Who in the fuck would want to spend more than 20 minutes with a royal.

8pt-buck 07-15-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 22305389)

They can't make a phone. They can't make a laptop. There are no Canadian cars. No one is clamoring for Canadian electronics. You're using the internet right now, created by the USA, to complain non-stop about the USA.

But of course, no Canadians want to stop doing business with the USA... because,... no integrity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smack dat (Post 22305391)
Fucking royalty sucks anyway and Trump knows it. Who in the fuck would want to spend more than 20 minutes with a royal.

https://i.gifer.com/86GM.gif

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax/file...44807f361a.jpg

nico-t 07-15-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22305340)

"Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god have you heard it? Did you read about it? It was a horrible snub!" - Rochard in his undies at his computer with a chubby from yet another infantile Trump bash propaganda piece.

Jesus you guys are like school girls sharing the latest idiotic gossip.

FYI: Trump was democratically elected.
Royals are not.

Royals get tax money for doing jack shit. In old times, when royals (the forefathers of the present royal families) were still actually running the place, it was called a dictatorship. These are families of dictators.
Royals never worked a day in their. Royals have absolutely no clue what real life is. Royals are a burden to the economy. They spend and give zero in return.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-refurbishment

If anything, being snubbed by these spoiled brats is a compliment :2 cents:

Brian mike 07-15-2018 03:11 PM

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KPLVlPLx-...-Images-09.jpg

dyna mo 07-15-2018 03:19 PM

No one's shocked a ca doesn't get it.

TheSquealer 07-15-2018 03:21 PM

These insecure pussies can't even bring themselves to remove the Queen from their money.... and live in a nation with a GDP the size of Texas where 1/3rd Canada wants to break off and form their own nation.... creating a super twat utopia

dyna mo 07-15-2018 03:27 PM

ca logic:

queen gets a free pass for having tea and strumpets with trump

princes get high 5 for snobbing trump.

got it.

Brian mike 07-15-2018 03:36 PM

TRUMP LOGIC :1orglaugh

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/1f...c1c8d40a92.jpg

Long Live to THE QUEEN :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

dyna mo 07-15-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305420)

everyone knows you love trudeau, but as hard as it is to believe, he's a he, not a she.

Brian mike 07-15-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22305429)
everyone knows you love trudeau, but as hard as it is to believe, he's a he, not a she.

He/ She ? Who cares LOL ..... You will never get this with your commander in Chief right now.
Sit tight and wait for 2020.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.c...ma-trudeau.jpg

:1orglaugh

dyna mo 07-15-2018 04:17 PM

no one is shocked a ca gives trudoil a free pass for being a shitty leader.

dyna mo 07-15-2018 04:19 PM

and why would i need to wait for 2020? to make a deal with pipsqueak ca?

ahahahahahahahahahah. My state of California's GDP is almost 2x as big as canada's.

TheSquealer 07-15-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Again... bowing. Because you're weak, irrelevant and insignificant and can only hope to score points with your betters by bending over... that's all you have to offer the world. stay on your knees. it's what you do best.

Bladewire 07-15-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/1f...c1c8d40a92.jpg

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

OneHungLo 07-15-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Well Brain Mike said not even 10% of his business comes from the US so no loss for him...but considering the fact that 80% of ad dollars are spent in the US, it doesn't say much for his marketing / traffic business :pimp

bronco67 07-15-2018 07:16 PM

They seem to be men who don't suffer fools...and also don't give a fuck.

TheSquealer 07-15-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22305504)
Well Brain Mike said not even 10% of his business comes from the US so no loss for him...but considering the fact that 80% of ad dollars are spent in the US, it doesn't say much for his marketing / traffic business :pimp

Probably means the other 90% of his business comes from his own family members.

Rochard 07-15-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22305394)
"Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god have you heard it? Did you read about it? It was a horrible snub!" - Rochard in his undies at his computer with a chubby from yet another infantile Trump bash propaganda piece.
:

Fap fap fap.

All kidding aside... Everything Trump does is a embarrassment.

Every. Fucking. Thing.

Trump is nearly two years into being President and he still seems to have no idea of how any of this works. North Korea is the perfect example. Trump thought he could show up and meet with North Korea with little preparation and magically solve all of the world's problems. He walked out of the meeting, declared it a victory for everyone, and.... Nothing. They signed a agreement that said something like "Maybe someday in the future they might be interested in working together to have a better relationship". Zero results.

He went to Europe, seems to be considering ditching the world's most powerful military alliance of all time, pissed off the Prime Minster of England, and now off to Finland so he can embarrass us again by meeting with Putin and getting nothing to show for it.

It's been a year and a half and what do we have to show for it? The wall isn't built, our policy on immigration is a shambles and is making us look bad by locking up little kids, the peace agreement he has won't even be viewed by one side, we've walked away from the TTP, NAFTA is pissing off our neighbors... And so on. The only thing he has accomplished has been a tax cut for the rich, which other wise did zero for anyone else.

At the same time our country is under attack and he is doing nothing to protect us.

huey 07-15-2018 09:25 PM

Snubbed by princess = lol

GAMEFINEST 07-15-2018 09:30 PM

Prince William just keep knocking out babies. wtf does he do again?

2MuchMark 07-15-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22305295)

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I'd snub Chump too.

Quote:

Don't. We rock!

Quote:

Ah yes. Like a the lying dealmaker. How's that "Tremendous win" in North Korea working out for you so far?

Quote:

Nope! We're Canadian, and we're damned sexy!

Quote:

Nope! We're a peaceful lot who trades with the world, has some great culture, and oh yeah! Even fought along side you guys in a few wars. Try not to forget that will ya?

Quote:

So irrelevant! We're the 9th largest economy. Our military is respected and help many countries in times of need, including yours. We give to countries in need such as Africa, and - aww hell you know this already.

Maybe though you didn't know that we gave you insulin, Superman, Basketball, Walkie Talkies, Prosthetics, Sonar, Radio, IMAX, HOCKEY, the Electron Microscope, the Quantum Computer, Pacemakers, Alkaline Batteries, Garbage Bags, Plexiglass, Pagers, the 56k Modem (Yes, Canadian!), Java (the language, not the coffee), The telephone, The Canadarm, and our true gifts to the world, Celine Dion and Justin Bieber (admit it, you have all of their records).

Admit it! You wish you were Canadian and cool like me Brian Mike. You wish it. You want it. It turns you on you want it to bad. Oh my, you ARE turned on.. look at that boner! Another 7 inches and it'll be almost as big as a Canadians!

Quote:

They can't make a phone.

Blackberry's are made in Canada, idiot.

Quote:

They can't make a laptop.

Aren't yours made in China?

Quote:

There are no Canadian cars.

Chrysler, Ford ,General Motorrs, Honda, Toyota all make cars in Canada. You said the same thing a few weeks ago - is your memory fading? Are you having a stroke?

Quote:

No one is clamoring for Canadian electronics.

Except the US.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ticle22539440/

Quote:

You're using the internet right now, created by the USA, to complain non-stop about the USA.

Darpa invented the Internet sure. Who invented the world wide web? Sir Tim Berners-Lee, a British computer scientist. Who invented Java? James Gosling, a Canadian. Shit on other countries all you want, but you need the world as much as the world needs you.

Quote:

Your education system has failed you. I'd be pissed off if I were you. Oh wait...

dyna mo 07-16-2018 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22305610)
:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I'd snub Chump too.

but you'd confront sarah sanders in a restaurant still or no?

Brian mike 07-16-2018 06:05 AM

Quote:

Maybe though you didn't know that we gave you insulin, Superman, Basketball, Walkie Talkies, Prosthetics, Sonar, Radio, IMAX, HOCKEY, the Electron Microscope, the Quantum Computer, Pacemakers, Alkaline Batteries, Garbage Bags, Plexiglass, Pagers, the 56k Modem (Yes, Canadian!), Java (the language, not the coffee), The telephone, The Canadarm, and our true gifts to the world, Celine Dion and Justin Bieber (admit it, you have all of their records).

Admit it! You wish you were Canadian and cool like me Brian Mike. You wish it. You want it. It turns you on you want it to bad. Oh my, you ARE turned on.. look at that boner! Another 7 inches and it'll be almost as big as a Canadians!

:thumbsup:1orglaugh:thumbsup

Brian mike 07-16-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Your education system has failed you. I'd be pissed off if I were you. Oh wait...

:helpme :pimp

JFK 07-16-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST (Post 22305602)
Prince William just keep knocking out babies. wtf does he do again?

"just keeps knocking out babies" you answered your on question. She does look fuckable, so cant say I blame him ! :Graucho

Tasty1 07-16-2018 11:18 AM

Merkel, 3 months later she pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
Well, now she promise in 10 years (when she is long gone) they will meet the goals.