GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The walking dead last night... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1310978)

brassmonkey 03-25-2019 11:35 AM

The walking dead last night...

<<<SPOILER ALERT>>>

wow a main character died :( rest in peace tara

King Mark 03-25-2019 11:44 AM

I quit watching. Once train to Busan came out, you can't be half assing the genre like twd is and get away with it anymore.

escorpio 03-25-2019 11:49 AM

Z Nation kicks ass on Walking Dead.

Constant Phil 03-25-2019 12:41 PM

People still watch this show?

bronco67 03-25-2019 03:04 PM

I really feel like Daryl could have easily grabbed that shotgun from Alpha while they were standing at the edge of the cliff.

1. Her finger was outside the trigger guard.

2. Her head was turned away from him a couple of times.

3. She's a girl and he's Daryl.

Grab the gun. Blow her head off and let her corpse fall off the cliff. Problem solved.

brassmonkey 03-25-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22440131)
I really feel like Daryl could have easily grabbed that shotgun from Alpha while they were standing at the edge of the cliff.

Grab the gun. Blow her head off and let her corpse fall off the cliff. Problem solved.

yeah then carol dies :Oh crap the show is terrible now oh well... time to end it

Sly 03-25-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22440131)

He could have but he had 2 good friends and a third member of his party at the mercy of the others.

Why would he have taken that risk?

Lexi BongaCash 03-27-2019 08:37 AM

Stopped watching this show years ago. So was surprised not about the character, but that it is still on

adultinnovation 03-27-2019 08:45 AM

People actually still watch that junk?

bronco67 03-27-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 22440331)
He could have but he had 2 good friends and a third member of his party at the mercy of the others.

Why would he have taken that risk?

So I guess she didn't even need the shotgun.

The Whisperers do not seem very formidable. They don't have access to an arsenal and they don't have multiple fortified outposts. They're laughable as an enemy.

What's their thing? They Whisper and hide among zombies. Oooooohh…..scary. Just fucking shoot all of them.

brassmonkey 03-27-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22441542)

The Whisperers do not seem very formidable. They don't have access to an arsenal and they don't have multiple fortified outposts. They're laughable as an enemy.

What's their thing? They Whisper and hide among zombies. Oooooohh…..scary. Just fucking shoot all of them.

she would seem weak if she didnt have it. the group is controlled by fear. she was nuts before the zombies :2 cents::2 cents:

djroof 03-27-2019 02:51 PM

Of course still watching this addiction... :) btw not only one main character but 2-3

ianmoone332000 03-27-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22441542)

As seen in the last episode, they have whisperers in a big crowd of around one thousand walkers. They can make all them walkers go in any direction they want so they could literally go through any of the places on the show killing everyone. I do actually think this season has been a bit better. Probably cause Rick is not the main focus. Makes it feel a bit fresher

brassmonkey 03-27-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djroof (Post 22441782)
Of course still watching this addiction... :) btw not only one main character but 2-3

remember the baby in the wagon??? :helpme:helpme :Oh crap:Oh crap

https://i.imgur.com/rEK68Um.jpg