GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Man kills pregnant woman & boy, shoots 2 cops (graphic body cam footage) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1311451)

Bladewire 04-05-2019 02:33 PM

Man kills pregnant woman & boy, shoots 2 cops (graphic body cam footage)

This happened yesterday and the footage was released today. What do you think?

Bladewire 04-05-2019 02:40 PM

"The victims were identified as Sandra White, who was 39 and also 36 weeks pregnant, and her 16-year-old son Arkeyvion White.

The gunmen who died from a self inflicted gunshot wound was identified as 47-year-old Anthony Bailey. "

3 dead & 2 officers shot, gunman fired 'hundreds' of rounds at officers

HENRY COUNTY, Ga. — In a Friday afternoon news conference, Henry County Police Chief Mark Amerman released new details about events at a Stockbridge neighborhood that left three dead and two officers shot.

Three people were found dead in house after the standoff, authorities said.

The victims were identified as Sandra White, who was 39 and also 36 weeks pregnant, and her 16-year-old son.

The gunmen who died from a self inflicted gunshot wound was identified as 47-year-old Anthony Bailey.

What happened?
Amerman officers were called to a home after a woman was reportedly seen "bleeding heavily" in a garage.

When the officers arrived arrived, they saw a woman, later identified as Sandra White, lying on the garage floor. After no one responded, Officer Taylor Webb knocked on the door to enter the home and was shot immediately, once in the chest and once in the hip.

The gunman continued to fire at Webb, who retreated to the garage. At one point the officer was lying near the "believed-to-be" deceased body of Sandra White as he and another officer attempted to escape the gunfire.

Other officers went in to rescue Webb from the garage, according to Amerman.

Officer Keegan Merritt was shot in the hand as he attempted to set up the perimeter around the house.

Amerman said the gunman fired "hundreds of rounds" at officers outside the home.

The negotiation
Amerman said they had no reason to believe that 16-year-old Arkeyvion White was dead, which is what led to the extended negotiation. When the negotiations failed, police ordered gas to be deployed in an effort to get Bailey outside of the home.

Authorities had to wait a few hours for the chemicals to clear the house. When they entered the house, they discovered the bodies.

Officer update
Webb and Merritt are recovering at Grady Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to Amerman.

Capt. Joey Smith said Friday that both officers underwent surgery and are recovering; they could be released soon.

Amerman asked the public to pray for both the victim's family and the Henry Co. officers who were shot.

dillfly2000 04-05-2019 02:50 PM

Pretty Intense.

Grapesoda 04-05-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22446872)
This happened yesterday and the footage was released today. What do you think?

you left off trump supporter Blade, you okay?

Mr Pheer 04-05-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22446943)
you left off trump supporter Blade, you okay?

He's still trying to wash the sand out of his vagina from yesterday.

BaldBastard 04-05-2019 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22446876)
When the negotiations failed, police ordered gas to be deployed in an effort to get Bailey outside of the home.

Authorities had to wait a few hours for the chemicals to clear the house. When they entered the house, they discovered the bodies.

I'm guessing that wasn't smoke bomb or pepper spray. What gases to police have at their disposal in the USA?

They had no idea if the victims were alive or dead.. they say that. Yet they waited "A few hours" after that gas was deployed before even going in.. too check for survivors, even though they state.. it was presumed he at least had the 16 year old held hostage and why the cops had been in a 15 hour stand off.

Doesn't add up does it..

It also fails to mention if he shot the victims .. after the gas was deployed, we know that's when he shot himself but not yet on the victims.

Looks more like inexperienced/ under trained cops making a serious fuckup why trying to play hero's.

brassmonkey 04-05-2019 10:52 PM

wtf??? stand in front of a fuking window???? a bullet hit the inner wall right b4 that! he wanted to use the radio lol jeez

King Mark 04-05-2019 11:00 PM

Just another day in Ameristan

Bladewire 04-05-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms Queer (Post 22446955)
He's still trying to wash the sand out of his vagina from yesterday.

I have a dick Ms. Queer. Suck it, or fuck it, or don't squeel when I stuck it in your butthole gonna nut yo kinda odd fuckin such a loose hole every one know you a spent ho got bills to pay clean up your shitty bloody diseased ass you fucking faggot :disgust

Mr Pheer 04-06-2019 12:08 AM

A software stealing butt pirate called me a faggot.

Oh no. My feeling is hurt.

Diomed 04-06-2019 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22447022)
I have a dick Ms. Queer. Suck it, or fuck it, or don't squeel when I stuck it in your butthole gonna nut yo kinda odd fuckin such a loose hole every one know you a spent ho got bills to pay clean up your shitty bloody diseased ass you fucking faggot :disgust

Why is every gay so perverse?

You live in gay country.. Surely there is enough acceptance?

Bladewire 04-06-2019 12:34 AM

↑^↑ DVTimes faggot

King Mark 04-06-2019 12:36 AM

All I know is I'm about to roll up and crank up fl studio.

Y'all have fun...

adultinnovation 04-06-2019 02:57 AM

why on earth would anyone want to be a cop

Bladewire 04-06-2019 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22447038)
All I know is I'm about to roll up and crank up fl studio.

Y'all have fun...

:thumbsup

brassmonkey 04-06-2019 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultinnovation (Post 22447077)
why on earth would anyone want to be a cop

this is the most deadly call for a cop in the united states. a lot of them are former military now. the guy behind the tree almost lost some fingers. he will need sum skin off his ass to fix that. :Oh crap

bronco67 04-06-2019 06:32 AM

Cop running toward the sound of gunfire instead of taking cover. Now that's guy earning his pay.

Sarn 04-06-2019 08:13 AM

It good that he does not shot all cops

Bladewire 04-06-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22447082)
this is the most deadly call for a cop in the united states. a lot of them are former military now. the guy behind the tree almost lost some fingers. he will need sum skin off his ass to fix that. :Oh crap

Yeah that was a great shot by the bad guy almost got him in the head