GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   LOL about that wall they built.... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1313670)

Rochard 05-28-2019 06:06 PM

LOL about that wall they built....

Turns out the wall they built this weekend.... Completely illegal.

No application, no permit, no site survey, no nothing... On top of that, it's against city ordinance - you can only build a wall six feet tall.

But wait, it gets better. When the city showed up to ask questions they were denied access...

https://www.kvia.com/news/border/sun...nce/1081634316

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Acepimp 05-28-2019 06:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AppRktQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WCdWcfl.jpg

King Mark 05-28-2019 06:26 PM

They get a E for effort

Bladewire 05-28-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22476808)
They get a E for effort

C for con

bronco67 05-28-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22476809)
C for con

and a D for Dotard.

SilentKnight 05-28-2019 07:08 PM

6ft wall should be sufficient to keep the illegal jackrabbits out.

BaldBastard 05-28-2019 07:48 PM

New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham released this statement:

"A multi-faceted and strategic approach is required for establishing and enhancing border security as well as dealing with the humanitarian crisis on our southern border. No president, no federal administration has done enough on these fronts in recent decades, and certainly not in recent months.

But to act as though throwing up a small section of wall on private land does anything to effectively secure our southern border from human- and drug-trafficking or address the humanitarian needs of the asylum seekers and local communities receiving them -- that's nonsense. It takes us farther away from where we all need to be."

beerptrol 05-28-2019 07:53 PM

lol, more proof the alt right are morons and gullible. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have at least 1 illegal on the crew that built the wall

bronco67 05-28-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22476820)
lol, more proof the alt right are morons and gullible. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have at least 1 illegal on the crew that built the wall

haha exactly. Do you think there were hundreds of white Americans doing that construction work in the hot sun during Memorial day weekend?

King Mark 05-28-2019 08:56 PM

^you'd be surprised

Some of these people get skin cancer on purpose it seems

Rochard 05-28-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22476819)
New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham released this statement:

"A multi-faceted and strategic approach is required for establishing and enhancing border security as well as dealing with the humanitarian crisis on our southern border. No president, no federal administration has done enough on these fronts in recent decades, and certainly not in recent months.

But to act as though throwing up a small section of wall on private land does anything to effectively secure our southern border from human- and drug-trafficking or address the humanitarian needs of the asylum seekers and local communities receiving them -- that's nonsense. It takes us farther away from where we all need to be."

That's actually a pretty good statement.

We clearly need to something but a "stop gag" partial effort on private property clearly isn't the solution.

onwebcam 05-28-2019 09:15 PM

New Mexico Governor removed the troops from her border 3 months ago and is now begging for Federal assistance... She really can't say a fucking thing about what anyone else has or hasn't done. Perhaps if she were more concerned about protecting the border rather than playing political games 3 months ago then perhaps we would be having this fucking discussion

Rochard 05-28-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22476832)
New Mexico Governor removed the troops from her border 3 months ago and is now begging for Federal assistance... She really can't say a fucking thing about what anyone else has or hasn't done. Perhaps if she were more concerned about protecting the border rather than playing political games 3 months ago then perhaps we would be having this fucking discussion

The federal troops weren't doing anything. They strung up some barbed wire and it got stolen right under their eyes.

onwebcam 05-28-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22476833)
The federal troops weren't doing anything. They strung up some barbed wire and it got stolen right under their eyes.

Huh, I wonder why she's begging for them back?

2MuchMark 05-28-2019 10:10 PM

I was going to say that Trump's wall-dream was one of the stupidest ideas ever, but he's had worse ones.

crockett 05-28-2019 11:19 PM

I had a feeling this was coming.. There was no way they got permits or anything that fast.. I hope the city starts fining them daily.

Rochard 05-28-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22476834)
Huh, I wonder why she's begging for them back?

That's not true at all. In fact, that's not even close.

Nowhere does it say she asked for military troops to return.

She went to Washington DC to demand for assistance, not for military troops. She asked for "reimbursement for humanitarian assistance" - this is a federal issue that needs to be handled by the federal government, and instead this is being passed down to the states to handle.

We've been telling all of you this all along - this is a federal problem, not a local law enforcement problem. Local cities cannot assign 40% of their law enforcement staff to handling immigration issues. At the same time, the FBI doesn't come down to my hometown and hand out speeding tickets.

This wasn't a problem under Obama; It was handled. Under Obama they came to the United States, were arrested, and were turned away. Along comes Trump with his big mouth talking loudly about how we are going to build a wall an secure the border and suddenly the started coming in droves. Because of complete and utter mismanagement by the entire Trump administration, the Border Patrol is unable to do anything and the entire immigration system is completely overwhelmed and years behind.

Instead Trump had Kushner spend two years coming up with a visa plan that had nothing to do with immigration at all.

But hey.... Winning.

Rochard 05-28-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22476853)
I had a feeling this was coming.. There was no way they got permits or anything that fast.. I hope the city starts fining them daily.

In typical Republican fashion they quickly slammed it together and said "problem solved" when the truth is all they did is break the law.

A few years ago my neighbor decided to extend his driveway all the way to the property line. Um, no. The city got involved (I didn't call them) and forced them to remove it. They might just do the same here. That would be a fucking riot.

bronco67 05-29-2019 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22476858)
In typical Republican fashion they quickly slammed it together and said "problem solved" when the truth is all they did is break the law.

A few years ago my neighbor decided to extend his driveway all the way to the property line. Um, no. The city got involved (I didn't call them) and forced them to remove it. They might just do the same here. That would be a fucking riot.

It took "hundreds" of workers to build it. But it'll probably come down with some extension cord tied to the trailer hitch of an old Chevy truck.

adultinnovation 05-29-2019 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22476840)
I was going to say that Trump's wall-dream was one of the stupidest ideas ever, but he's had worse ones.

Obama wanted to build the wall first and Democrats were ok with it.

In fact, I think even Clinton approved of it.

Rochard 05-29-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultinnovation (Post 22476942)
Obama wanted to build the wall first and Democrats were ok with it.

In fact, I think even Clinton approved of it.

I believe you are talking about the Secure Fence Act.

Everyone wants proper border security. The Democrats themselves pushed through the Secure Fence Act. The problem is Trump wants to throw hundreds of millions of dollars into building a wall where it isn't needed. If Trump (or the Republican party for that matter) said the Border Patrol has identified two dozen areas where walls need to be built and created a bill around this and also included increased funding for Border Patrol agents, their training, and their gear, enhanced border security technology AND a comprehensive immigration plan.... It would difficult to say no to.

However, the entire Trump administration is completely and utterly incompetent. While Trump nutters brag about Trump's negotiation and accomplishments, after over two years in office NOTHING has been done. The Trump administration has poured a lot more money into recruiting new Border Patrol agents and actually recruited LESS agents. Kushner spent two years working on the immigration problem his entire plan focused around handing out visas to qualified people but failed to address any of the other issues. His plan was so bad it was laughed at by both sides.

We didn't have these issues under Obama. In fact, Obama arrested and deported more illegal immigrants than any other President. However, the Trump Nutters will be here surely to tel us how they "changed the reporting system" which is the same thing they say when we debate unemployment.

But hey, let's investigate the FBI.