GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Content Custom Content NEEDED w/Model Releases (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1333143)

NEED4SPEED 09-02-2020 04:37 PM

Custom Content NEEDED w/Model Releases

Are there any entities (legit) where I can request custom content such as: naked girls holding fansigns/creating custom NSFW promo vids etc. & purchase WITH model releases?:helpme

Thx in Advance

yuu.design 09-02-2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED4SPEED (Post 22727417)
Are there any entities (legit) where I can request custom content such as: naked girls holding fansigns/creating custom NSFW promo vids etc. & purchase WITH model releases?:helpme

Thx in Advance

Feel free to contact me. We have some models available for customs

NEED4SPEED 09-02-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuu (Post 22727436)
Feel free to contact me. We have some models available for customs

Email sent!

CaptainHowdy 09-03-2020 05:06 AM

Lil' bump for biz . . .

TrainWreckContent 09-03-2020 05:53 AM

if you are still looking I can certainly help!

JesseQuinn 09-03-2020 06:11 AM

both Yuu and TrainWreck are legit so not knocking them whatsoever, just suggesting an additional option

if there's a performer with whom you want to work, contact her via twitter DM or email with a solid pitch (as in, this is who I am, I'm looking for x, and what I'm prepared to pay is x-vague shit will get you blocked) and see what happens. even if she's not down for the job chances are she'll know someone who is

NEED4SPEED 09-03-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22727629)
Lil' bump for biz . . .

Thx Cpt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrainWreckContent (Post 22727641)
if you are still looking I can certainly help!

Email sent

NEED4SPEED 09-03-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseQuinn (Post 22727645)
both Yuu and TrainWreck are legit so not knocking them whatsoever, just suggesting an additional option

if there's a performer with whom you want to work, contact her via twitter DM or email with a solid pitch (as in, this is who I am, I'm looking for x, and what I'm prepared to pay is x-vague shit will get you blocked) and see what happens. even if she's not down for the job chances are she'll know someone who is

Thx for the dialed in response/you're right, I'm taking your advice - these IG models are giving me a damn headache, with even just getting them to email back & I'm trying to GIVE THEM$$. Understandably, most are concerned where their content is going (I sense they think I'm looking to resale, which I'm not). Just need promotional pics/vids. So I think I'll do a saoft launch, so they have a good visual, I'm a noob what can I say..:1orglaugh

-- Don't you do community management, I think I saw?