GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Skimmed traffic with 0% bounce (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1341888)

Baphomet 02-12-2021 03:03 AM

Skimmed traffic with 0% bounce

What would you guys pay for skimmed traffic if...

- You only had to pay for traffic with a 0% bounce rate
- You only had to pay if the user did 2, 3 or even 4 page-views
- You only had to pay if a user clicked your video play button

Mix the above and let me know

:pimp

Klen 02-12-2021 03:10 AM

3$ per 1000 hits

Baphomet 02-12-2021 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klen (Post 22820933)
3$ per 1000 hits

So if I were able to sell you traffic that at least did one additional page-view, your bid would be $3 - is that correct

Brian mike 02-12-2021 03:22 AM

Which Geo and Volume we're talking about and from what niche ?

Thx :)

Baphomet 02-12-2021 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22820937)
Which Geo and Volume we're talking about and from what niche ?

Thx :)

We are not talking about anything yet, now I only want to gauge the interest before putting the last pieces of coding together.

Brian mike 02-12-2021 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baphomet (Post 22820938)
I only want to gauge the interest before putting the last pieces of coding together.

There are Buyers out there for Skim. Count me in for a (paid test run), when your ready :thumbsup

Good luck with your venture :)

Baphomet 02-12-2021 03:47 AM

I will make a thread in the Buy & Sell section once ready.

Klen 02-12-2021 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baphomet (Post 22820934)
So if I were able to sell you traffic that at least did one additional page-view, your bid would be $3 - is that correct

Yes but it would also need to be tier 1 geo, you cant expect to sell chinese traffic for 3$ lol

Baphomet 02-12-2021 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klen (Post 22820995)
Yes but it would also need to be tier 1 geo, you cant expect to sell chinese traffic for 3$ lol

Kek... You will of course be able to GEO target :winkwink:

Ferus 02-12-2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baphomet (Post 22820934)

If someone guarantee you that the traffic they sell you "did at least one additional page-view", its because they are controlling the traffic (human click farms through zombie networks or bots)

Either way, stay clear of it

I have seen people do that, using the open-source AWS Lambda based application load tester I have designed, to feed traffic scripts with Bullshit traffic - usually through Russian bot networks.

That is the downside with give people access to your code - you cant control what they use it for.

Baphomet 02-12-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferus (Post 22821062)
If someone guarantee you that the traffic they sell you "did at least one additional page-view", its because they are controlling the traffic (human click farms through zombie networks or bots)

I have seen people do that, using the open-source AWS Lambda based application load tester I have designed, to feed traffic scripts with Bullshit traffic - usually through Russian bot networks.

That is the downside with give people access to your code - you cant control what they use it for.

You could not be more wrong!
We obviously have no control over how users interact on a site, which is why I wrote "You only have to pay" if X happens.

Look at it like... CPA networks only pay for traffic when an action occurs, traffic that does not convert, is basically free traffic.

We are pretty much the same, a site owner that buys traffic is buying on "CPA"
Traffic that does not convert, is free.

The trick to all this is for the advertiser to set the CPA high enough to also account for all the free traffic he will be getting. If his CPA rate is too low, our eCPM optimizer will not send much traffic.

On the upside... An advertiser with a nice site and high conversion % will get a high eCPM rate in our optimizer and will receive a lot of (probably also recurring) traffic.

ravo 02-12-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferus (Post 22821062)

Yep, I see this a lot. Not with your load tester specifically, but with other frameworks. They are actually easy to spot if you know what to look for.