GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Help with payouts (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1345761)

beurnii 06-11-2021 08:31 AM

Help with payouts

Yo guys, what do you use to do payouts?

I need help with doing payout for my website. Mechanically, it works like any cam site.

Our bank account is located in Canada, but we would need to payout internationally.

We have no lead on what to do for now, so I am open to suggestions.

Thanks!
Beurnii

nikki99 06-11-2021 08:47 AM

you can pay webmasters via paxum

beurnii 06-11-2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki99 (Post 22872449)
you can pay webmasters via paxum

Maybe I don't understand paxum, but their fees seems to be really high. 50$ for wire transfer is way to much. If my minimum payout is 100$, this is not feasible.

ravo 06-11-2021 09:44 AM

$50 is the fee to load your Paxum account. To make payments to your affiliates, it's just $1.00/payment

beurnii 06-11-2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravo (Post 22872485)
$50 is the fee to load your Paxum account. To make payments to your affiliates, it's just $1.00/payment

As I understand, my users would need a paxum account to received their money? Is it easy for them to then transfer it to their bank account of choice?

Thanks!

nikki99 06-11-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beurnii (Post 22872486)
As I understand, my users would need a paxum account to received their money? Is it easy for them to then transfer it to their bank account of choice?

Thanks!

this is correct

Colmike9 06-11-2021 10:02 AM

I would look into other options instead of Paxum.. :2 cents:

beurnii 06-11-2021 10:51 AM

Any of you have good experience with skrill or payoneer?

Sly 06-11-2021 11:26 AM

What is the demographic make up of the people you need to pay? Are they affiliates, performers, both?

k0nr4d 06-11-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beurnii (Post 22872532)

Skrill won't take adult.

saractv 06-11-2021 11:43 AM

Pay by PayPal

Fenris Wolf 06-11-2021 12:02 PM

Bitsafe.com

beurnii 06-11-2021 12:14 PM

I really like the way Skrill work, which is similar to paypal. However if do wont do adult stuff, do you guys know a alternative that does?

I think that this kind of e-wallet was what I am looking for.

What I really liked is:
-User without a Skrill account can pay directly with their credit card
-It accept monthly subscription payment too.
-The money would accumulate to my ewallet
-I can send payouts directly from the ewallet to my performers using their ewallet account
-I can transfer the left over to my real bank account without overloading it's max monthly operation.

If you have any suggestion, I would love to heard them. Thanks! :)

RuthB 06-11-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beurnii (Post 22872567)
I really like the way Skrill work, which is similar to paypal. However if do wont do adult stuff, do you guys know a alternative that does?

I think that this kind of e-wallet was what I am looking for.

What I really liked is:
-User without a Skrill account can pay directly with their credit card
-It accept monthly subscription payment too.
-The money would accumulate to my ewallet
-I can send payouts directly from the ewallet to my performers using their ewallet account
-I can transfer the left over to my real bank account without overloading it's max monthly operation.

If you have any suggestion, I would love to heard them. Thanks! :)

Paxum is definitely worth your consideration.:2 cents:
  • You can fund your account directly by adding funds by wire, or you can have your CC processor payments settled directly to your Paxum account through a p2p transaction (such as with Segpay), or as a 3rd party incoming payment (such as CCBill, Epoch, etc).
  • You can issue your payouts instantly through bulk file upload or regular p2p payment, or through the API. There is a $1 USD per transaction fee (no matter how much you send). So if you're paying 20 performers your transfer fees would be $20 USD, etc.
  • You can receive unlimited payments to your Paxum account from others.
  • International payments are supported - you can send payments to anyone in the Paxum system no matter where they are located. The transfer fee is a set fee.
  • As a Canadian business you can withdraw your funds at any time through Wire, CAD wire, or to an external credit card.
  • Business account-holders can also request the ability to issue 3rd party payouts (Wire, EFT, to others) so that you can payout to those who don't use a Paxum account.
  • Your performers can access their earnings through multiple withdrawal methods including the Paxum SEPA card (for SEPA zone performers) and the Paxum Unionpay Card is available for everyone else (when Unionpay is supported in the associated country).
We have a LOT of happy customers; both business and personal, and for many many years Paxum has been the preferred payment method for the adult industry.

I'd be happy to chat with you directly if you'd like more information. Please feel free to email me (ruth at paxum.com) or hit me up on Telegram (PaxumRuth) :thumbsup

Special thanks to everyone that recommended Paxum in this thread! :upsidedow:)

beurnii 06-11-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22872575)
Paxum is definitely worth your consideration.:2 cents:
  • You can fund your account directly by adding funds by wire, or you can have your CC processor payments settled directly to your Paxum account through a p2p transaction (such as with Segpay), or as a 3rd party incoming payment (such as CCBill, Epoch, etc).
  • You can issue your payouts instantly through bulk file upload or regular p2p payment, or through the API. There is a $1 USD per transaction fee (no matter how much you send). So if you're paying 20 performers your transfer fees would be $20 USD, etc.
  • You can receive unlimited payments to your Paxum account from others.
  • International payments are supported - you can send payments to anyone in the Paxum system no matter where they are located. The transfer fee is a set fee.
  • As a Canadian business you can withdraw your funds at any time through Wire, CAD wire, or to an external credit card.
  • Business account-holders can also request the ability to issue 3rd party payouts (Wire, EFT, to others) so that you can payout to those who don't use a Paxum account.
  • Your performers can access their earnings through multiple withdrawal methods including the Paxum SEPA card (for SEPA zone performers) and the Paxum Unionpay Card is available for everyone else (when Unionpay is supported in the associated country).
We have a LOT of happy customers; both business and personal, and for many many years Paxum has been the preferred payment method for the adult industry.

I'd be happy to chat with you directly if you'd like more information. Please feel free to email me (ruth at paxum.com) or hit me up on Telegram (PaxumRuth) :thumbsup

Special thanks to everyone that recommended Paxum in this thread! :upsidedow:)

Thanks RuthB for the explanation! I didn't know/understood that I could directly connect my CC processor (which is probably going to be netbilling) to my paxum account! This is a game changer. I will definitely give it look.

CaptainHowdy 06-11-2021 01:30 PM

Nobody looked into this: https://spankpay.com/ ? ?

adultchatpay 06-11-2021 04:03 PM

+1 for paxum. Super easy for you and your affiliates or cam models.

Denny 06-12-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultchatpay (Post 22872657)
+1 for paxum. Super easy for you and your affiliates or cam models.

:2 cents::2 cents:

kuprum 07-27-2021 06:53 AM

CAPITALIST

international payment system

COINPAYMENTS

the best for paying into all cryprocurrencies

kuprum 01-30-2022 12:02 AM

ADVCASH

PAYEER

NatalieK 01-31-2022 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beurnii (Post 22872532)

payoneer are not active any more, fansly pay by skrill & is very fast and efficient payment system, look into it and ask them if adult can be used, as like i say, fansly and other sites use skrill

jscott 01-31-2022 06:31 PM

Bitcoin using Lightning Network is by far superior payment method in the world.

Of course its not yet adopted, it will eventually. Any questions about it, just ask, quite a few BTC people around here :)

robmcc 02-01-2022 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0nr4d (Post 22872550)
Skrill won't take adult.

Skrill will take adult. Happy to have a chat with you directly. Contact me on skype r.mccann3

NatalieK 02-02-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatalieK (Post 22960448)
payoneer are not active any more, fansly pay by skrill & is very fast and efficient payment system, look into it and ask them if adult can be used, as like i say, fansly and other sites use skrill

Quote:

Originally Posted by robmcc (Post 22960653)
Skrill will take adult. Happy to have a chat with you directly. Contact me on skype r.mccann3

stripchat also uses skrill...

it seems like an easy payment system and itīs easier then paxum for application to the model :2 cents:

digitalfantasies 02-02-2022 03:29 PM

Fuck Paxum

elliso 02-03-2022 06:25 AM

you wise and transfer payment like charm