GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   OnlyFans Clone Suggestions (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1357378)

BangOffersMatt 08-30-2022 02:55 PM

OnlyFans Clone Suggestions

Anyone have experience with using any of these OnlyFans clone apps that are out there? Any recommendations on what is the best one? I'm looking for something that is totally customizable. Been looking into fanso.io, appscrip.com and uniprogy.com.

Any suggestions?

Fenris Wolf 08-30-2022 08:12 PM

I'm interested as well. I have seen a few listed on Code Canyon. Would be nice to hear from those who have used one of the clones available.

RyuLion 08-30-2022 10:45 PM

I've seen a couple of these platforms at shows but didn't get a card from them, sometimes they sponsor the event. If you guys check the convention sites, you'll see it.

BangOffersMatt 08-31-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris Wolf (Post 23037823)
I'm interested as well. I have seen a few listed on Code Canyon. Would be nice to hear from those who have used one of the clones available.

I feel like Code Canyon is the cheapest for a reason. Not sure I trust that. The price differences on some of these are crazy. I'm leaning toward the one on uniprogy.com cause of the tech stack and it's only $200.

Then you go to one like fanso.io and it's $1500 to get the Pro version with the source code.

What could be the biggest difference there?

Klen 08-31-2022 07:49 AM

Maybe the more expensive version is having more features. But either way, in order to compete with onlyfans you will need to have fat wallet.

NatalieK 08-31-2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klen (Post 23037981)
Maybe the more expensive version is having more features. But either way, in order to compete with onlyfans you will need to have fat wallet.

absolutely...

first, it´s gaining the models. Why would a model want to sign up and spend time updating lots of content without a payout.

second, you need to have traffic, you can´t rely on the model until you´re set up and the models are prepared to sign up, knowing they are going to be paid out.

third, you need to be better than your competition.

the list does go on, billing for payouts and accepting payments, hosting, 24/7 programmer, because if there´s a problem occur in your first few months, you´re set to fail as the models and your customers will leave.

It´s a big fat wallet needed and if you´re concerned with difference between $200 and $1500 now, just leave the new OF style sites to the big guns :2 cents:

BangOffersMatt 09-01-2022 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatalieK (Post 23038060)
absolutely...

first, it´s gaining the models. Why would a model want to sign up and spend time updating lots of content without a payout.

second, you need to have traffic, you can´t rely on the model until you´re set up and the models are prepared to sign up, knowing they are going to be paid out.

third, you need to be better than your competition.

the list does go on, billing for payouts and accepting payments, hosting, 24/7 programmer, because if there´s a problem occur in your first few months, you´re set to fail as the models and your customers will leave.

It´s a big fat wallet needed and if you´re concerned with difference between $200 and $1500 now, just leave the new OF style sites to the big guns :2 cents:

You have no idea how fat my wallet is or if I'm a big gun or not. I was simply asking which is best. I didn't ask how much money was needed or how to compete against others or how to get models etc... You have no clue how I'm gonna use this. why can't people just answer simple questions without pretending like your the 'big gun' that knows everything.

Klen 09-01-2022 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BangOffersMatt (Post 23038267)
You have no idea how fat my wallet is or if I'm a big gun or not. I was simply asking which is best. I didn't ask how much money was needed or how to compete against others or how to get models etc... You have no clue how I'm gonna use this. why can't people just answer simple questions without pretending like your the 'big gun' that knows everything.

If you have fat wallet then best choice would be to go custom, as you will need to offer something new what current solutions does not have.

BangOffersMatt 09-01-2022 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klen (Post 23038277)
If you have fat wallet then best choice would be to go custom, as you will need to offer something new what current solutions does not have.

Yeah I agree but I was just seeing if there are good options to kinda get the main structure in place and then customize it from there to speed up the process rather then starting from scratch.

NatalieK 09-01-2022 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BangOffersMatt (Post 23038267)
without pretending like your the 'big gun' that knows everything.

big gun? how? i was giving you some insight into what you´d need, no need to get personal or offensive :disgust

and it´s YOU´RE not your

Quote:

Originally Posted by BangOffersMatt (Post 23038287)
Yeah I agree but I was just seeing if there are good options to kinda get the main structure in place and then customize it from there to speed up the process rather then starting from scratch.

if you agree with your own scripts and team, why ask? You haven´t got 100 grand or a million to just throw away, or as Klen said, you wouldn´t have asked what difference between a script with 200$ and another at over $1000...

it´s pretty obvious some scripts have more creative ideas than others, and if you wanted to create a site like you´re interested in, you´d not need to ask here, you´d ask them :2 cents:

also, forget this site idea, with your attitude, it´s broke before it´s started. If you speak to other models like you have to me, no one´s going to want to work for you :2 cents:

TaiGhost 09-02-2022 06:34 AM

Is possible to say Leo Radzvinsky whatever is a billionheir at this point?

BangOffersMatt 09-02-2022 09:52 AM

Lol I love this forum. GFY is the perfect name.

BangOffersMatt 09-02-2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatalieK (Post 23038387)
big gun? how? i was giving you some insight into what you´d need, no need to get personal or offensive :disgust

and it´s YOU´RE not your

if you agree with your own scripts and team, why ask? You haven´t got 100 grand or a million to just throw away, or as Klen said, you wouldn´t have asked what difference between a script with 200$ and another at over $1000...

it´s pretty obvious some scripts have more creative ideas than others, and if you wanted to create a site like you´re interested in, you´d not need to ask here, you´d ask them :2 cents:

also, forget this site idea, with your attitude, it´s broke before it´s started. If you speak to other models like you have to me, no one´s going to want to work for you :2 cents:

I do apologize as I was having a frustrating day and the way i read your response it felt like you were rubbing it in my face that you were a big gun and had a fat wallet and 'little guns' like me should just GF themselves. Anyway, thanks for the your input.

Markul 09-02-2022 10:34 AM

Good luck :thumbsup

NatalieK 09-02-2022 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BangOffersMatt (Post 23038704)
I do apologize as I was having a frustrating day and the way i read your response it felt like you were rubbing it in my face that you were a big gun and had a fat wallet and 'little guns' like me should just GF themselves. Anyway, thanks for the your input.

apology accepted! TBH, your above post shows you are a great business man, you can hold your head high and know with this kind of understanding, I and many models would work for you...

I certainly wasn´t rubbing noses and, merely stating facts. Not wanting to see you burn a hole in your wallet. Wishing you luck in your ventures, just save yourself a few 100 grand and think of new ideas, because opening another OF clone site would be just a drain on your pocket :thumbsup

NatalieMojoHost 09-02-2022 01:24 PM

I believe x10revenue offers a solution like this I believe.