GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Are datinggold.com legit or scammers (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1358858)

ek3ekytop 10-30-2022 11:13 AM

Are datinggold.com legit or scammers

Hi to all. Does anyone have an experience with datinggold affilate program? I have account with them for many years but never promote any of their offers. I've found some bad reviews about them and wondering if is safe to send some traffic to them?

Kaos_internet 10-30-2022 01:01 PM

scammers I don't know, but non responsive for sure, they are loads of affiliate and dating offers to choose from tbh

kuprum 10-30-2022 01:35 PM

don't waste your time...

NALEM 10-30-2022 01:43 PM

DG had its share of problems, scandals and lawsuits, and founder Allan Henning passed away some time last year. I have no clue who, if anyone took over legally or otherwise. As advised, its best to just stay away.

fuzebox 10-30-2022 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NALEM (Post 23056431)
DG had its share of problems, scandals and lawsuits, and founder Allan Henning passed away some time last year. I have no clue who, if anyone took over legally or otherwise. As advised, its best to just stay away.

Deniro is a large company, with capable people left in charge after Allan's passing. They have paid their partners and affiliates on time for like 20 years now. Scandals and problems? Don't spread misinformation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuprum (Post 23056422)
don't waste your time...

You aren't qualified to answer any questions on this forum about anything.

fuzebox 10-30-2022 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ek3ekytop (Post 23056392)
Hi to all. Does anyone have an experience with datinggold affilate program? I have account with them for many years but never promote any of their offers. I've found some bad reviews about them and wondering if is safe to send some traffic to them?

I guess it depends what your goals are. Do you already have a lot of dating traffic and are trying to find a higher epc on it? Deniro nowadays mostly does b2b and works with cpa networks. If you just want to try their offers, I'd signup to https://revolutionforce.com and push them on a cpl basis through them. I wouldn't recommend going direct through DG if you're not already sending a lot of paid sales per day. :2 cents:

Colmike9 10-30-2022 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzebox (Post 23056470)
Don't spread misinformation.

:2 cents:

Whoever it is, you have to do tests to see if a certain CPA/offer is best for your traffic. DG is big enough to pay out it's affiliates, I've worked with them years ago with no issues. Still, only put in what you're willing to lose for tests.
RF, though.. there are better options out there honestly.

Klen 10-31-2022 03:16 AM

I used to work a lot with DG but it's been more then decade so who knows what is current status.

Mr Pheer 10-31-2022 04:24 AM

I stopped promoting DatingGold years ago, when they started sending all my signups to Adult Friendfinder via API, who I was also sending my joins to via API. It was easy to catch them if my join didnt pass thru AFF for them, they didnt credit me. I verified that by simply changing the orders of my API to AFF first and got the proof I needed.

money biz 10-31-2022 06:22 AM

Used to be my best sponsor. I was getting 75$ a sale. 17 years ago maybe?

SAMANTAmax 10-31-2022 07:23 AM

As all said you go with another affiliate program

Brandon99 10-31-2022 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ek3ekytop (Post 23056392)

Hey there,
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

O MARINA 10-31-2022 02:53 PM

Legit :thumbsup

Too Legit To Quit

w4mmaps 10-31-2022 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon99 (Post 23056782)
Hey there,
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

sent you msg on skype. Thanks