GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business What's a Adult Biz Formula to calculate a Senior Sales Rep's Salary + Commission? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1359365)

RyuLion 11-18-2022 01:28 AM

What's a Adult Biz Formula to calculate a Senior Sales Rep's Salary + Commission?

I did some Google searches but only found mainstream formulas. :pimp

Happy Holidays!

plsureking 11-18-2022 02:45 AM

:2 cents:

#

TheLegacy 11-18-2022 07:59 AM

Always 10$ more than what your competitors would offer him/her to steal them from you.

sometimes a senior rep although would like to be paid by what is above cost of living where they live - it's also the feeling of being secure. A good rep won't abuse that instead will work harder for those who've shown trust in them.

In my past I"ve seen people turn down great offers because either they knew it was short term because the company may just be buying lists - OR - to attack their competitor by taking away their best. Smart rep's know you can only ride that train for so long before no one will look at you.

Colmike9 11-18-2022 12:58 PM

When you're doing the hiring process and you found a potential fit for your company, ask what salary they'd expect, then agree or negotiate from there. It's a kind of job that can vary in pay and work load, and pay rates found on the internet might not be so accurate.

RyuLion 11-18-2022 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 23063266)
Always 10$ more than what your competitors would offer him/her to steal them from you.

sometimes a senior rep although would like to be paid by what is above cost of living where they live - it's also the feeling of being secure. A good rep won't abuse that instead will work harder for those who've shown trust in them.

In my past I"ve seen people turn down great offers because either they knew it was short term because the company may just be buying lists - OR - to attack their competitor by taking away their best. Smart rep's know you can only ride that train for so long before no one will look at you.

OMG man! You hit in the balls! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colmike9 (Post 23063359)
When you're doing the hiring process and you found a potential fit for your company, ask what salary they'd expect, then agree or negotiate from there. It's a kind of job that can vary in pay and work load, and pay rates found on the internet might not be so accurate.

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

RyuLion 11-23-2022 02:49 AM

Happy Holidays! :)

$5 submissions 12-19-2022 04:11 PM

Is $50,000 a year too low?

fastball 12-20-2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $5 submissions (Post 23074859)
Is $50,000 a year too low?

Not in Czech.