GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Educational Series (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Using live content to promote webcam sites (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=967728)

Dan 05-10-2010 10:25 AM

Using live content to promote webcam sites

How affiliates can boost revenues promoting webcam sites by using live content

I have spent more than 10 years in the industry devoted to live cam in one form or another. I found out early in my career in adult that live cam was not only a great money maker but also a fantastic tool for retention in membership and or feeder sites. My take on live and it's value has always been a little different then the norm. Live content as well as live interactive pay per minute shows continue to be one of the growth areas in our industry. It is the primary recipient of traffic from affiliates looking to maximize revenue from their traffic today.

Live Content for Members areas and Feeder sites: Attract, Convert, and Retain.

The utilization of live content in members areas continues to grow as more and more programs are realizing the income loss left untouched by not having some form of live or interactive type content available for their paying surfers. Through custom integration and seamless transition it has become the 'no brainer' for the savvy paysite owners out there to just plug it in and let it go, and collect a check at the end of the month. And even today the amount of real live content
available to members area is limited and, in my opinion, underutilized. The primary objective in membership sites is to convert the traffic to a paying member and then keep that member for
as long as you can. The Primary objective of a feeder site is to keep that member on your pages and peek their interest long enough to convert them into one of your sponsors. In other words, Face time with your sponsors. Live content can accomplish both of these objectives with ease.
For instance, for membership sites tying in the schedule of "Value Add" or "Free to Members" live interactive shows into your tour showing the star's name "Performing Now" and info on the show and linking to your join page will help in converting. Adding these value add shows either paid versions and or free versions to the members area gives members something new and interactive each and every time they log into your site. This will and has been proven to substantially increase retention.

For feeder sites with a log in area even if it is just an email grab can be used in the same way. Many of the content sites like ours will work with the "My Free Paysites" and or Log in area tube sites to get you a version of the content that will trade content for traffic to help with the face time of the members. Live cam feeds will help you convert that traffic and get you substantial time on page increases and certainly help convert that live content into live pay per minute sales.

In our experience, many of performers that do one hour shows on our network go directly into private shows afterward, pulling members with them and converting that traffic to private shows and more revenue for you.

Live Pay Per Minute Promotions.

In todays market, though revenue streams are shrinking in many areas, one area that remains strong is live cam. The internet is becoming more and more interactive and technology has created a wealth of quality applications to keep the surfers engaged and coming back for more.
With technology advances in phone and PC's abilities the tools available to webmasters to promote live interactive entertainment is endless.

Many similar companies are scrambling to develop a cam site or comparable technology solution. Today the abilities of cam sites to quickly adapt and create branded and sub-niched cam sites for clients is eliminating the need to spend a lot of money and or time developing
suitable solutions. With that, cam companies now have the ability to authorize access to our network of performers and trendy delivery system while maintaining the independence of the affiliate to run his/her own domain and brand. This of course keeps the affiliate doing what they do best, generating traffic and sales while maximizing revenue, not learning a new business.

Tie together all elements of live for maximum results.

As is the goal of most cam companies in the industry, private cam shows and live cam feeds allow you to tie in the best of both worlds of live. You will find this in practice by industry companies like DatingGold, CamDough, and ourselves, PrivateCamZ and CamZFeeds. We have the ability to completely and seamlessly integrate our content into the tours and members areas of membership sites and feeder sites as well as tie them into a white label pay per minute upsell site. The feeds consist of 15 hours a day of live interactive one hour cam shows to peak the interests of the members and then pull them into pay per minute. It is a powerful combination that works in achieving the primary goals of the membership/feeder sites as well as adds the additional revenue from the direct sales to cam.

About the Author:
Dan Hogue
President and CEO of Zmac1 inc DateCamCash.com / PrivateCamZ.com/ CamZFeeds.com

Started in adult in 1998 running amateur sites and traffic feeder sites. Started the amateur cam network amateurcamz in 2000 and added PrivateaCamZ and CamZ in 2003. Devoted his entire career to amateurs and related issues and live cam. Currently working on the soon to be released DateCamCash.com

Barefootsies 05-10-2010 10:28 AM

Nice read. Thanks buddy.
:thumbsup

fatfoo 05-10-2010 10:30 AM

Live web cam content sure is interesting content, especially when it involves interaction and chatting between the viewer and the chat girl.

myjah 05-10-2010 10:45 AM

Dan, thank you so much for participating our Educational Series. This article is FULL of need-to-know info for affiliates and program owners alike.

Miz_Wright 05-10-2010 11:00 AM

Excellent read, Dan!

ShellyCrash 05-10-2010 11:06 AM

Great information from an all around great guy.

Thanks for sharing your expertise, Dan, and best of luck with DateCamCash!

Kiwigirl 05-10-2010 11:06 AM

You only been in the biz for 10yrs Dan? It seems so much longer. :P

Roald 05-10-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfoo (Post 17125915)
Live web cam content sure is interesting content, especially when it involves interaction and chatting between the viewer and the chat girl.

Haha you crack me up lol

Nice post btw

TondaB 05-10-2010 11:47 AM

Very informative post:)

CamDoughCat 05-10-2010 12:08 PM

Excellent article....and would have to agree with you 100%.

ShellyCrash 05-10-2010 12:31 PM

Shouldn't this be a Sticky thread?

NETbilling 05-10-2010 01:35 PM

Some of the best written stuff I have ever seen. Great read!

PersianKitty 05-10-2010 02:11 PM

Great article. Live *lives* onward and upward. It's always been a great draw and an even greater way to convert and keep a member.

ideaworx 05-10-2010 03:12 PM

Bump for a damn good article and a pioneer of the webcam biz. ;-)

myjah 05-10-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellyCrash (Post 17126312)

It will be pinned for the entire upcoming weekend. :)

ShellyCrash 05-10-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myjah (Post 17127163)
It will be pinned for the entire upcoming weekend. :)

Ah, ok, cool.

I thought I saw educational threads getting pinned, good to hear this one will be too :thumbsup

will76 05-10-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfoo (Post 17125915)

please ban the bot. When does it not involve interaction???

Thanks for sharing Dan.

LoveSandra 05-11-2010 02:12 AM

Nice read

Paul Markham 05-11-2010 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShellyCrash (Post 17126312)

Yes.

Great article Dan and thanks for sharing.

Been running with live shows for a long time now and I can tell you the reaction from members to them is great. It's no good just having a feed of a live cam girl tapping on a computer though, she has to be doing a lot more. The effectiveness is down to the girl and how she performs.

Hitting you up Dan. Well I tried to but could not, so can you contact me please.

Live shows on PMT

http://www.paulmarkhamteens.com/banners/live_chat01.jpg

Dan 05-12-2010 07:30 AM

Thanks everyone. Paul hitting you up.

Mitch sending a hit man to your house :)

Rankings 05-12-2010 09:43 AM

well done Dan, thanks for a great article and all the income your programs bring me!

bufferover 05-15-2010 04:05 AM

Nice read Dan :thumbsup

USA 05-15-2010 08:53 PM

Excellent, Dan!

Raz 05-16-2010 01:03 PM

Naked babes. Horny guys. Same plan. Different system. :2 cents:

Cyber Fucker 05-16-2010 07:46 PM

Thanks for sharing this man! :thumbsup

mikem123 05-21-2010 08:05 AM

great read and a great boss!

orangedistrict 05-21-2010 11:20 PM

good stuff!

Yanks_Todd 05-25-2010 11:03 PM

great article Dan. I love the new Cam promo tools as of late

Veggetto 11-22-2010 07:28 PM

How would we use this on landing pages? Iframe it?

xsabn 04-18-2011 03:59 AM

nice info :thumbsup

dc0ded 07-20-2011 03:55 AM

excellent article. very well written and very informative. thank you very much and keep posting such nice articles.

My Pimp 08-31-2011 10:57 AM

That is interesting. Many good ideas.

adultflash 12-04-2011 07:57 AM

Excellent article and very informative .Thanks for sharing.

eazy333 03-18-2012 06:03 PM

Thanks. Any referral for more info on the subject?

DirtyHardCash 03-23-2012 07:51 PM

thx

Thanks Dude, appreciate it

GammaKevinLive 04-19-2012 06:31 PM

Very good article Dan.
Eazy333 if you need more info, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I currently offer a very similar setup.
DirtyHardCash, same goes for you, if you're interested in a setup as Dan mentioned, I would be more than happy to help out.

Bat_Man 04-22-2012 04:16 AM

Very attractive opportunity .. Must try this one ...

realgirlsgonebad 05-20-2012 05:14 AM

agreed, very attractive!!

free6xtube 05-21-2012 01:00 AM

instresting reading i will sign up to u and try this

GFELIFE 06-09-2012 02:50 PM

gfelife is the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamZ_Dan (Post 17125903)
How affiliates can boost revenues promoting webcam sites by using live content

I have spent more than 10 years in the industry devoted to live cam in one form or another. I found out early in my career in adult that live cam was not only a great money maker but also a fantastic tool for retention in membership and or feeder sites. My take on live and it's value has always been a little different then the norm. Live content as well as live interactive pay per minute shows continue to be one of the growth areas in our industry. It is the primary recipient of traffic from affiliates looking to maximize revenue from their traffic today.
gfelife is the best
Live Content for Members areas and Feeder sites: Attract, Convert, and Retain.

The utilization of live content in members areas continues to grow as more and more programs are realizing the income loss left untouched by not having some form of live or interactive type content available for their paying surfers. Through custom integration and seamless transition it has become the 'no brainer' for the savvy paysite owners out there to just plug it in and let it go, and collect a check at the end of the month. And even today the amount of real live content
available to members area is limited and, in my opinion, underutilized. The primary objective in membership sites is to convert the traffic to a paying member and then keep that member for
as long as you can. The Primary objective of a feeder site is to keep that member on your pages and peek their interest long enough to convert them into one of your sponsors. In other words, Face time with your sponsors. Live content can accomplish both of these objectives with ease.
For instance, for membership sites tying in the schedule of "Value Add" or "Free to Members" live interactive shows into your tour showing the star's name "Performing Now" and info on the show and linking to your join page will help in converting. Adding these value add shows either paid versions and or free versions to the members area gives members something new and interactive each and every time they log into your site. This will and has been proven to substantially increase retention.

For feeder sites with a log in area even if it is just an email grab can be used in the same way. Many of the content sites like ours will work with the "My Free Paysites" and or Log in area tube sites to get you a version of the content that will trade content for traffic to help with the face time of the members. Live cam feeds will help you convert that traffic and get you substantial time on page increases and certainly help convert that live content into live pay per minute sales.

In our experience, many of performers that do one hour shows on our network go directly into private shows afterward, pulling members with them and converting that traffic to private shows and more revenue for you.

Live Pay Per Minute Promotions.

In todays market, though revenue streams are shrinking in many areas, one area that remains strong is live cam. The internet is becoming more and more interactive and technology has created a wealth of quality applications to keep the surfers engaged and coming back for more.
With technology advances in phone and PC's abilities the tools available to webmasters to promote live interactive entertainment is endless.

Many similar companies are scrambling to develop a cam site or comparable technology solution. Today the abilities of cam sites to quickly adapt and create branded and sub-niched cam sites for clients is eliminating the need to spend a lot of money and or time developing
suitable solutions. With that, cam companies now have the ability to authorize access to our network of performers and trendy delivery system while maintaining the independence of the affiliate to run his/her own domain and brand. This of course keeps the affiliate doing what they do best, generating traffic and sales while maximizing revenue, not learning a new business.

Tie together all elements of live for maximum results.

As is the goal of most cam companies in the industry, private cam shows and live cam feeds allow you to tie in the best of both worlds of live. You will find this in practice by industry companies like DatingGold, CamDough, and ourselves, PrivateCamZ and CamZFeeds. We have the ability to completely and seamlessly integrate our content into the tours and members areas of membership sites and feeder sites as well as tie them into a white label pay per minute upsell site. The feeds consist of 15 hours a day of live interactive one hour cam shows to peak the interests of the members and then pull them into pay per minute. It is a powerful combination that works in achieving the primary goals of the membership/feeder sites as well as adds the additional revenue from the direct sales to cam.

About the Author:
Dan Hogue
President and CEO of Zmac1 inc DateCamCash.com / PrivateCamZ.com/ CamZFeeds.com

Started in adult in 1998 running amateur sites and traffic feeder sites. Started the amateur cam network amateurcamz in 2000 and added PrivateaCamZ and CamZ in 2003. Devoted his entire career to amateurs and related issues and live cam. Currently working on the soon to be released DateCamCash.com

jcche19 01-26-2013 12:01 PM

good stuff

whtdrgn 03-29-2013 07:06 PM

Great information from an all around great guy.

InfiniteTech 07-18-2013 10:33 PM

Nice read. Did learn a bit more about the adult industry today.

nantiabrown 07-23-2013 09:13 AM

How can I make sure that they are honest and will really pay me what they promise? I guess at the moment that they control the script they can "hide" some of the earnings made.. I can't trust no one anymore:(does anyone know about a trustworthy affiliate program to earn good cash?

InfiniteTech 07-23-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nantiabrown (Post 19728699)
How can I make sure that they are honest and will really pay me what they promise? I guess at the moment that they control the script they can "hide" some of the earnings made.. I can't trust no one anymore:(does anyone know about a trustworthy affiliate program to earn good cash?

Well, your best bet would be to stroll around such forums and find out the honest webmasters.

Every industry has its scammers.

adelie89 07-24-2013 08:02 AM

Nice thread.
Thanks man ! :)

LeiaDown 08-15-2013 09:58 AM

Thank you for the information, I do cam so that will come in handy.

crakbern 09-05-2013 01:29 PM

Great thread!

Stacy Crak 09-10-2013 11:40 AM

Thanks so much for the great info and tools. I really do think that webcam sites are the most profitable plateforms and they should be exploited to the max. Thanks again for clearing up some things!

equalspequals 10-17-2013 03:26 PM

This is very interesting, thankyou