GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   AdultTalentRegistry.com (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=983134)

MarcFromTheDark 08-19-2010 06:29 PM

AdultTalentRegistry.com

Great new site, similar to another site we know so well, that DOES cater to Adult content.

AdultTalentRegistry.com provides the Los Angeles and surrounding areas an opportunity to connect adult talent and industry professionals with other professionals, artists, studios, producers, agencies, promotion and management.

AdultTalentRegistry.com offers its members their own FREE profile with bio and photo posting section, along with their own personal Talent #, video posting, audio posting (for voice-over actors, etc), and details to share with other talented individuals.

Other services we offer our members include live online instant messaging, Emailing and Inbox, Casting Calls for upcoming events, Blogs for members to share, Forums for Q&A and chatter, a really cool "Shout Box" that let's you make an announcement on the main page!

Webmasters, join up and find your talent!

Official press releases to be released this coming week.

bbobby86 08-31-2010 02:47 AM

really great new site...

Naechy 08-31-2010 07:36 AM

very nice very well

MarcFromTheDark 09-20-2010 01:36 AM

AVN/XBIZ Press Release

AdultTalentRegistry.com will be officially unveiled on Friday, August 27th, 2010.

The site caters primarily to the Adult Entertainment industry, giving talent, producers, and studios an opportunity to network directly between themselves in a discreet social network.

?AdultTalentRegistry.com is free and provides its members FREE profiles, photo, video and audio posting, live online instant messaging, Emailing and Inbox, Casting Calls for upcoming events, Exclusive Blogs, Forums for Q&A and chatter, a really unique "Shout Box" that post?s your message on the main page, and the opportunity to share services and opportunities with other talented individuals, and much more.? explains: Marc Drescher, CEO of MarcFromTheDark Media.

"While based in Los Angeles, AdultTalentRegistry.com is designed to connect talent industry professionals with other professionals, artists, agencies, promotion and management both locally and internationally, via the world wide web.

?The idea with AdultTalentRegistry.com is to provide someone like myself,{who just recently relocated to Beverly Hills, California} the opportunity to directly network with everyone in the Adult Community immediately, discreetly and safely In a comfortable familiar environment.? Adds: Drescher.

For more information about AdultTalentRegistry.com, go to: AdultTalentRegistry.com

MarcFromTheDark 01-28-2011 04:15 AM

Now over 1000 Members!

Now over 1000 members and growing rapidly!

AdultTalentRegistry.com
The Adult Industry Online Social Network

CamsMaster 01-29-2011 06:43 AM

congrats on the grow!

MarcFromTheDark 02-09-2011 05:37 PM

Thanks guys :) It's really getting somewhere! We're seeking sponsorship, paid advertisers, and banner trades of all kinds. If anyone is interested, please let me know by contacting [email protected]. The site receives 2k-8k traffic per day. I have connections with many of the adult industry talent out there, and if I can help one of our advertisers connect with adult talent for advertising opportunities, I would be happy to. Also, friends at GFY, please drop in and make a profile. We are happy to have you!

Also, you can see some vids here:
youtube.com/adulttalentregistry

Marc
adulttalentregistry.com/admin

NALEM 02-14-2011 05:55 AM

Very good site. Solid traffic.

MarcFromTheDark 04-04-2011 09:48 PM

Now up to 1500 members :)