Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
drilonnn

Industry Role:
Uploaders

I'm hiring two people who will upload my videos that i will provide on Adult Websites.

Each of you will receive 20% of what i earn, so that equals to 40% total. Ex. If i earn $1000 a day/week/month each of you will receive $200.

Requirements:
  • 15+ Mbps Upload Speed
  • Simple Knowledge on how to upload videos on Adult Websites. I will tell you on which websites you will upload.

Everybody who applies for this job please take a test of your Upload Speed at speedtest.net and provide a screenshot of the results here!
drilonnn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:13 AM   #2
putero69

Industry Role:
wow, 15? i just got cable and thought 5 Mbps upload was fast... silly me

speedtest dot net/my-result/3603724359
putero69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:39 AM   #3
Startzone
Confirmed User

First post............how do I check your income????
Old 07-04-2014, 04:05 AM   #4
Maqua
T.G.D

Industry Role:
Hmmm 15mbps, hehe with Bell we are lucky to get 3mbps here in rural Ontario its high speed and much better than the old 56 kbit/s Looks like a good offer for those that can achieve the speed, Star does make a good point
Maqua is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:51 AM   #5
drilonnn

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startzone View Post
First post............how do I check your income????
I will provide you screenshots of the stats every paydate.
Also i pay with PayPal!
drilonnn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:20 AM   #6
Rikki-Nyx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by putero69 View Post
wow, 15? i just got cable and thought 5 Mbps upload was fast... silly me

speedtest dot net/my-result/3603724359
15 megabits per second = 1.5 megabytes..

A 5Mbps internet speed does not give you 5 MegaByte per second download speed. The Mbps stands for Megabit per second (Mbps) and not MegaByte per second. A 5Mbps would give you ~625 KiloBytes per second which is not Cable but very slow DSL

Last edited by Rikki-Nyx; 07-04-2014 at 07:24 AM..
Rikki-Nyx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #7
putero69

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki-Nyx View Post
15 megabits per second = 1.5 megabytes..

A 5Mbps internet speed does not give you 5 MegaByte per second download speed. The Mbps stands for Megabit per second (Mbps) and not MegaByte per second. A 5Mbps would give you ~625 KiloBytes per second which is not Cable but very slow DSL
are you fucking retarded? whos talking download? i said UPLOAD.

15 mbps = 1.875 megabytes per second

u divide by 8 not 10 you mongoloid.

also dsl theoretical max UPLOAD is 1mbps which is way less than 625 kbytes

make sure you have any idea of what ur talking about before "correcting" me.

just... learn to read.
putero69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM   #8
UpldGuy

Industry Role:
I'm your guy.I have a very speed internet connection. 1 gbps/down and 100 Mbps/upload.

Here are to test on diferent servers:

www(dot)speedtest(dot)net/my-result/3604711790

www(dot)speedtest(dot)net/my-result/3604712846

You can write me at: [email protected]
UpldGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #9
putero69

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpldGuy View Post
I'm your guy.I have a very speed internet connection. 1 gbps/down and 100 Mbps/upload.

Here are to test on diferent servers:

www(dot)speedtest(dot)net/my-result/3604711790

www(dot)speedtest(dot)net/my-result/3604712846

You can write me at: [email protected]
hehe, not even the speedtest servers can send you data fast enough, thats nice XD
Old 07-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #10
cooljoe

Industry Role:
I have 100megs down and 100 megs up. I can get faster speeds if needed, but I doubt that would be the case.I would attach my screenshot but I don't have enough posts. You can reach me at cooljoe51 [at] gmail.com and I would be happy to provide you with whatever you need.

Thanks!
cooljoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:04 AM   #11
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Same here, 1gigabit Internet Connection (using a gigabit router now).

I provide upload services on a regular basis, on US servers for example I can upload with 3-4MB/s per file on single upload and a constant ~1MB/s on multiple uploads (10 at a time, using Filezilla).

Just to clear some heads because I see an off-topic argument here:

15Mbps = 1.875MB/s - you can setup speedtest.net to show you the speed in MB (MegaBytes) and if you reach 1.8, you are in the OP's requirements. No need to start a flame regarding data speed terminology.

Here, have a blast: http://www.numion.com/calculators/units.html

Last edited by savy; 07-05-2014 at 04:10 AM..
savy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #12
jhelz1023

Industry Role:
I can help you

I cant post image yet coz i have less than 30 post here in gfy

but my speedtest(dot)net result:

down: 2.97 Mb/s
up : 0.80 Mb/s

let me know and i can start anytime
thanks,

jhelo1023(at)gmail.com
jhelz1023 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:07 AM   #13
dtoolbox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
am i qualified?

download: 62.50Mb/s
upload: 56.80Mb/s

proof
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3622279655

contact me see sig
Old 07-14-2014, 06:16 AM   #14
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Is this just a download speed contest now? The OP hasn't posted any updates since the topic was opened...
Old 07-14-2014, 06:42 AM   #15
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have several people, who can do this. They use high speed internets. Hit me up! ICQ in sig.

Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >