Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #1
8pt-buck
NJ-NY-Cali-Fla-Dallas
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,098
Cristiano Ronaldo Transfers to Juventus from Real Madrid

Never thought this would happen

Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid to join Juventus
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:39 AM   #2
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Been a fairly constant rumor he has wanted out of Spain for the better part of 3-4 transfer windows (he is upset about the constant animal cruelty unlike Natalie). I am not surprised. It's a good place for him, he will go to the best team in Italy, probably snag a scudetto or two, maybe a UCL and then can say he won the league in the 3 best leagues in the world.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:21 PM   #3
8pt-buck
NJ-NY-Cali-Fla-Dallas
 
8pt-buck's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,098
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:43 PM   #4
Tim
(ex) Affiliate Manager
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 18,770
__________________
Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare

Sites for Sale: art-nudes.com artnudemodels.com Domains/Sites for Sale: firstnudes.com fnudes.com
Tim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #5
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Real Madrid will always be Cristiano´s home, he´s made his full success from there and hoping he continues to make a success....

#HalaMadrid
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #6
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Real Madrid will always be Cristiano´s home, he´s made his full success from there and hoping he continues to make a success....

#HalaMadrid
I would beg to differ, his time at old trafford is what made him the player he became. He went from a talent kid to the best player in the world. Madrid did what they always do and pick up world class players that are already developed. Trophies per season he won more at United.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:11 PM   #7
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 12,464
What a faggot...
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #8
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
What a faggot...
Bit harsh, but would be cool if the rumors were true...
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #9
Bryan G
Confirmed User
 
Bryan G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 8,226
He is a good player but I cannot stand him.
__________________
Bryan
skype: bryan.glass3 | ICQ 302999591
Bryan G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:08 PM   #10
OneMillionGirls
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 739
i hate real madrid, but this is a nice step for him! congrats.

rip messi vs. ronaldo fights :/
OneMillionGirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:53 PM   #11
Mr. Porn
Outsourcing Services
 
Mr. Porn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: P.I.
Posts: 961
Goodbye Real Madrid... Hello Juventus!!!
__________________
DATA ENTRY * VIDEO/PHOTO EDITOR * VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
FOR ONLY $550/MONTH

Email: [email protected] ICQ: 224694303 Skype: 721Hire
Mr. Porn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:47 AM   #12
Matyko
PsyHead
 
Matyko's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hungary
Posts: 7,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan G View Post
He is a good player but I cannot stand him.
This stands for 4 top players out of 5...
__________________
Professional Video Editing & Content Management
-=- Matyko [Email : [email protected]] -=-
-=- We do the video editing for the Guaranteed Listings on PornHD -=-
Matyko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:50 AM   #13
balint-glm
Confirmed User
 
balint-glm's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Budapest
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
balint-glm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:59 AM   #14
kuprum
Confirmed User
 
kuprum's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,350


That news about this man?
kuprum is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:48 AM   #15
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
I would beg to differ, his time at old trafford is what made him the player he became. He went from a talent kid to the best player in the world. Madrid did what they always do and pick up world class players that are already developed. Trophies per season he won more at United.
I beg to differ, since being at RM, he won more trophies...

he made it as a Portuguese child, not wanting school, but to kick the ball around, as many Spanish & Portuguese children do, similar to the 60s in the UK...

Now, most British kids want to stare at the xboz or playsitting (intended).

He was in Manchester & as you say, yes, RM pay money to get the best, then turn them into superstars.

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2...arewell-letter

enjoy
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:48 AM   #16
oppoten
NAME THE JEW
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
I would beg to differ, his time at old trafford is what made him the player he became. He went from a talent kid to the best player in the world. Madrid did what they always do and pick up world class players that are already developed. Trophies per season he won more at United.
Agreed.

He was a show pony when he first arrived at United, but they made him much more direct and effective.
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:02 PM   #17
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
I beg to differ, since being at RM, he won more trophies...

he made it as a Portuguese child, not wanting school, but to kick the ball around, as many Spanish & Portuguese children do, similar to the 60s in the UK...

Now, most British kids want to stare at the xboz or playsitting (intended).

He was in Manchester & as you say, yes, RM pay money to get the best, then turn them into superstars.

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2...arewell-letter

enjoy
He played 3 more seasons for them in a lesser league and still only won a couple more trophies, Super cups and the likes aren't trophies. He won more trophies per season at Old Trafford.

The winning of the CL is the only impressive accomplishment in his time at Real, they won the league what 2 times in his 9 years? That's probably a black eye, since you really only play ~6 important games a season in the league in Spain.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:54 PM   #18
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
He played 3 more seasons for them in a lesser league and still only won a couple more trophies, Super cups and the likes aren't trophies. He won more trophies per season at Old Trafford.

The winning of the CL is the only impressive accomplishment in his time at Real, they won the league what 2 times in his 9 years? That's probably a black eye, since you really only play ~6 important games a season in the league in Spain.
he won more 2nd place with Manchester...

in RM, he won 7 1st and lots of 2nd...


He won more with RM than Manchester. Please...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...stiano_Ronaldo


and if you check here...



its obvious his RM team mates set amazing goals up as they´re the best team in the world.

In past few years, he averages 40 goals a year, yet 120 in all time...

#HalaMadrid!
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #19
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
Agreed.

He was a show pony when he first arrived at United, but they made him much more direct and effective.
not just effective, but respected him and still respects him...


from the words of RM, "he will always have a home here, because this is Cristiano´s home".
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #20
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
he won more 2nd place with Manchester...

in RM, he won 7 1st and lots of 2nd...


He won more with RM than Manchester. Please...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...stiano_Ronaldo
Huh? You seem to be reading wrong. Major trophies (League, League Cups and CL) he won 7 in 6 years at Man U and 10 in 9 at Real. So he won more trophies at United per season than he did at Real.

Man U

3 PL
1 FA
2 League cups
1 CL

7 in 6 years

Real

2 Liga
2 Del Ray
2 Super
4 CL

10 in 9 years

Shields and Super cups don't matter. Those are not tournaments they are for show.

Of course I miss playing for Manchester United. I played there for six years and that’s a long time. I am still interested in watching Manchester United and, you never know, maybe in the future I could return to play there. It’s always possible. I want to fulfil my contract here but, in the future, only God knows. I will not say I am not happy here at Real Madrid. I am really happy and everyone knows this is my club but, of course, I miss Manchester United, the boss, the players, because I left family there.
Cristiano Ronaldo
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:10 PM   #21
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Goals in La Liga are a joke, that's not even a debate any true football fan will make. You play 6-8 hard games a year, the rest of the league is a farce. That's like Neymar scoring in France and thinking it's worth debating.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:48 PM   #22
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Huh? You seem to be reading wrong. Major trophies (League, League Cups and CL) he won 7 in 6 years at Man U and 10 in 9 at Real. So he won more trophies at United per season than he did at Real.

Man U

3 PL
1 FA
2 League cups
1 CL

7 in 6 years

Real

2 Liga
2 Del Ray
2 Super
4 CL

10 in 9 years

Shields and Super cups don't matter. Those are not tournaments they are for show.

Of course I miss playing for Manchester United. I played there for six years and that’s a long time. I am still interested in watching Manchester United and, you never know, maybe in the future I could return to play there. It’s always possible. I want to fulfil my contract here but, in the future, only God knows. I will not say I am not happy here at Real Madrid. I am really happy and everyone knows this is my club but, of course, I miss Manchester United, the boss, the players, because I left family there.
Cristiano Ronaldo
I can´t be bothered to keep posting back, your stats are incorrect.. here´s the last time.

He has won 26 trophies in his career, of which 15 trophies are from RM.

Cristiano become a man with RM from a boy in Manchester. & saying anything from LaLiga is a joke, that´s the Spanish premiership...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo

Also, as said, he came 1st and not 2nd runner up for FIFA Ballon d'Or like he did in 2007 & 2009 while with ManU.
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #23
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
here´s a great page to look at, it´s simply laid out with pics...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cris...e/spieler/8198
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #24
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 40,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
I can´t be bothered to keep posting back
Appreciated.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:03 PM   #25
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
I can´t be bothered to keep posting back, your stats are incorrect.. here´s the last time.

He has won 26 trophies in his career, of which 15 trophies are from RM.

Cristiano become a man with RM from a boy in Manchester. & saying anything from LaLiga is a joke, that´s the Spanish premiership...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo

Also, as said, he came 1st and not 2nd runner up for FIFA Ballon d'Or like he did in 2007 & 2009 while with ManU.
Because you are not listening to the counter argument. Fifa Super cup is not a trophy. Its a tournament that is made up to make BS friendly matches mean something to the countries they play pre-season in. It's not a trophy, if I make the GFY championship and invite 2 people to play, it doesn't make it worthwhile, So as I stated 4 times he won 10 legit trophies at Real.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:12 AM   #26
Ross
Ik ben een aap
 
Ross's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Traffic Force Towers, Canada!
Posts: 18,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan G View Post
He is a good player but I cannot stand him.
Guy gets a bad name for no reason at all. Have you saw half the shit he does but isn't posting it all over social media or bringing news crews to showcase it? He is a superstar athlete, arguably the best ever in his sport but still goes out of his way to be humble and help others. He is compared to Messi who is very subdued off the field, keeps to himself, Ronaldo shows off his physique sure but so would anyone who worked hard to look like that lol.

I love the guy, I love the rivalry with Messi, I hate that in a few years both of them will be retired and we won't be able to compare them anymore.
__________________

ross at trafficforce dot com | Skype: Rosscoe17
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #27
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Appreciated.
awww sod it, one last comment as Matt thinks he knows best, although, a trophy is a damn trophy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Because you are not listening to the counter argument. Fifa Super cup is not a trophy. Its a tournament that is made up to make BS friendly matches mean something to the countries they play pre-season in. It's not a trophy, if I make the GFY championship and invite 2 people to play, it doesn't make it worthwhile, So as I stated 4 times he won 10 legit trophies at Real.
how about FIFA World Player of the Year award, for the first time in his career at RM...

that´s 11. and those others 3 super cup trophies are still trophies.

If you won them, you´d say they were trophies, coz they are. End of.
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #28
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 40,008
i thought you said you weren't posting anymore.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:31 PM   #29
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Guy gets a bad name for no reason at all. Have you saw half the shit he does but isn't posting it all over social media or bringing news crews to showcase it? He is a superstar athlete, arguably the best ever in his sport but still goes out of his way to be humble and help others. He is compared to Messi who is very subdued off the field, keeps to himself, Ronaldo shows off his physique sure but so would anyone who worked hard to look like that lol.

I love the guy, I love the rivalry with Messi, I hate that in a few years both of them will be retired and we won't be able to compare them anymore.
His football skills are unique & god given. He trained so hard from so young & well, he knows exactly what to do with his feet and body for the movement of the ball.

A true athlete
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:39 PM   #30
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
i thought you said you weren't posting anymore.
well yes, as said above... I couldn´t help myself. The link I posted shows awards and trophies after trophies on his page.

Even Cristiano said, he will always remember old trafford but rm is his home, his career has been there for so long & he obviously was able to show his skills with such a unique team.

Wondering Dyna mo, do you feel, if he hasn´t the same support, he may now be able to show his pazzaz so much?
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:34 AM   #31
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
awww sod it, one last comment as Matt thinks he knows best, although, a trophy is a damn trophy...



how about FIFA World Player of the Year award, for the first time in his career at RM...

that´s 11. and those others 3 super cup trophies are still trophies.

If you won them, you´d say they were trophies, coz they are. End of.
He won player of the year first time at United in 2008 over Messi. You clearly don't know very much about football.

If I make a fake tournament so that while teams do their pre-season tour of North America so that I can market it as something more than a series of friendly's no serious football fan would consider them worth a damn. Winning some made up tournament with 4 teams in it isn't a trophy.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:52 AM   #32
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
He won player of the year first time at United in 2008 over Messi. You clearly don't know very much about football.

If I make a fake tournament so that while teams do their pre-season tour of North America so that I can market it as something more than a series of friendly's no serious football fan would consider them worth a damn. Winning some made up tournament with 4 teams in it isn't a trophy.
OMG, ok, so you´re going to talk about player of the year...


hmmm, who makes the player of the year on an average?

Real Madrid!


Like I say, RM is his home, that´s where the top players get noticed more as they´re the club to be in, as of this world cup, it´s coming home, no matter the team that wins!


Really, we should be thanking his mother for allowing him to play football and not go to school...

the guy´s an idol & whether you want to neglect some trophies or not, Cristiano is a football & sports idol, he cares for what he loves & he was at and is welcomed back to his home RM anytime
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into your income"

GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
real, cristiano, juventus, madrid, ronaldo, happen, leaves, join, transfers
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.