Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Closed Thread

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-25-2012, 05:31 AM   #2401
FoxtrotAlpha

Industry Role:
It would also be great if we could do something about the larger paying hosts, like rapidgator.

Still seems there's no interest in them at all, they must be doing something right since they're the only ones being ignored.

Also, it seems like they're all moving to 'payza' now but they will terminate accounts with good enough reason as far as i know.
FoxtrotAlpha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 05:36 AM   #2402
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
#2402 file lockers dead and without cash :D

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 05:58 AM   #2403
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F
If i was him i would spend my time and money helping potential paying surfers to make sure they won't get fucked over instead of removing one of the payment options for obscure filelockers that nobody (besides a few freeloaders) has ever heard about.
But that's just me.
Small file lockers left unchecked become big file lockers. We've seen that time and time again. Large file lockers are much harder to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotAlpha View Post
It would also be great if we could do something about the larger paying hosts, like rapidgator.

Still seems there's no interest in them at all, they must be doing something right since they're the only ones being ignored.

Also, it seems like they're all moving to 'payza' now but they will terminate accounts with good enough reason as far as i know.
We've dealt with plenty of large hosts. DepositFiles, FileFactory, MediaFire, Extabit. In the past 60 days we have seen 279 sites from the file locker/piracy ecosystem have their accounts terminated by Paypal.

As I have said numerous times in this thread, larger sites take much longer to deal with. It's hard work, resource intensive and costs money. Nobody gets paid to do this, every single person working on Copy Control is a volunteer. Yet we have managed to disrupt the operation of almost three hundred sites.

We could do more, faster and with greater efficiency if we had paid staff, or more people helping in compiling reports, doing the hard yards.

We don't talk about sites we are targeting unless we deem it strategically prudent to do so. The bad guys read these threads so we try not to give them forewarning of what we are doing.

I understand the frustration of knowing sites are still up profiting from infringing content but without more resources we are doing the best we can.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 06:01 AM   #2404
FoxtrotAlpha

Industry Role:
I understand, didn't mean to imply you weren't trying, of course you are.

I was just curious as to how rapidgator has managed to become more 'untouchable' than other hosts. Much larger hosts have had their paypal accounts closed, so it'd be interesting to know what RG has done to avoid the same result.

Also funny that the uploaders are suggesting they use bitcoin now. Rather pointless idea if you ask me, typical users/customers don't even know what it is.
FoxtrotAlpha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 06:16 AM   #2405
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:

I was just curious as to how rapidgator has managed to become more 'untouchable' than other hosts. Much larger hosts have had their paypal accounts closed, so it'd be interesting to know what RG has done to avoid the same result.

Also funny that the uploaders are suggesting they use bitcoin now. Rather pointless idea if you ask me, typical users/customers don't even know what it is.
No file locker is getting a free pass. There are many things in play concerning a lot of sites, we can't discusss operational matters so I am unable to shed further light on this.

Many file lockers have shown some bravado when it comes to alternative payment methods but losing Paypal alone is a significant disruption to any site. No other payment method is trusted more for online transactions, people know how it works, know there are favorable buyer protections and trust it. Joe Bloggs in front of his XBox won't find Webmoney easy to use. Bitcoin is a pipe dream, it's theoretically a nice idea but in practice isn't going to gain a foothold. People want to pay for things online like they pay for things in stores. So it's either Credit Cards through Paypal or Credit Card direct that people want.

Last edited by AdultKing; 08-25-2012 at 06:17 AM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 07:20 AM   #2406
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Rapidgator got terminated by Paypal several months ago. They now proccess cc payments through the billing company Adyen.com, and they're the only file locker client of this company (at least I haven't seen them processing for other file lockers). So they're big, and they're the only client, and thier billing company is from the Netherlands which is notorious for harboring infringements. That makes things way more difficult to handle, but it's still only the matter of time anyway.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #2407
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Small file lockers left unchecked become big file lockers. We've seen that time and time again. Large file lockers are much harder to deal with.

We've dealt with plenty of large hosts. DepositFiles, FileFactory, MediaFire, Extabit. In the past 60 days we have seen 279 sites from the file locker/piracy ecosystem have their accounts terminated by Paypal.

As I have said numerous times in this thread, larger sites take much longer to deal with. It's hard work, resource intensive and costs money. Nobody gets paid to do this, every single person working on Copy Control is a volunteer. Yet we have managed to disrupt the operation of almost three hundred sites.

We could do more, faster and with greater efficiency if we had paid staff, or more people helping in compiling reports, doing the hard yards.

We don't talk about sites we are targeting unless we deem it strategically prudent to do so. The bad guys read these threads so we try not to give them forewarning of what we are doing.

I understand the frustration of knowing sites are still up profiting from infringing content but without more resources we are doing the best we can.
are you really taking credit for mediafire, who stopped using paypal on their own?
also, you've generated ~5k with stopfilelockers, why not pay the staff with that money? I don't see it costing much to hire some indians to submit stuff to paypal?

krylon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #2408
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:

sad to say, but there is going to be a bitcoin debit card released soon, so it's not that pointless if you ask me.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/22/tech...ard/index.html

Quote:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- An obscure but growing digital currency is about to get a new link to the physical world. Within the next two months, money transfer service BitInstant plans to launch the first internationally accepted Bitcoin-funded debit card.
"People are always asking, 'Well, what can I spend Bitcoins on?'" says Erik Voorhees, BitInstant's head of communications. "You can finally just say, 'Everything.'"

Last edited by krylon; 08-25-2012 at 01:29 PM..
krylon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #2409
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon View Post
sad to say, but there is going to be a bitcoin debit card released soon, so it's not that pointless if you ask me.
As soon as you get into bitcoin it becomes impractical and you cut off a lot of reasonable people.

Here's an analogy for you:

Most viruses are written for windows and not linux, right? Why, well linux is considerable impractical for the average user or business user and on top of that it's not used very much and the users are much more savvy in regards to the machines processes.
Windows on the otherhand has a fair market share and most have no clue to what the machine does.

Take away paypal and some other processes and bitcoin and webmoney only get the people who wouldn't pay in the first place (very impractical people who sit behind a computer screen all day).
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #2410
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyloadproductions View Post
As soon as you get into bitcoin it becomes impractical and you cut off a lot of reasonable people.

Here's an analogy for you:

Most viruses are written for windows and not linux, right? Why, well linux is considerable impractical for the average user or business user and on top of that it's not used very much and the users are much more savvy in regards to the machines processes.
Windows on the otherhand has a fair market share and most have no clue to what the machine does.

Take away paypal and some other processes and bitcoin and webmoney only get the people who wouldn't pay in the first place (very impractical people who sit behind a computer screen all day).
hmm.. ok, so millions of people use OSX and IOS, which are pretty much based off BSD. So it's just a matter of making things user friendly. With these new bitcoin cards you can load them at local retailers according to what ive read. Seems like they're making it really easy for end users.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #2411
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
Rapidgator got terminated by Paypal several months ago. They now proccess cc payments through the billing company Adyen.com, and they're the only file locker client of this company (at least I haven't seen them processing for other file lockers). So they're big, and they're the only client, and thier billing company is from the Netherlands which is notorious for harboring infringements. That makes things way more difficult to handle, but it's still only the matter of time anyway.
Adyen.com is used by Epoch to process Netherlands internet banking (iDeal) payments.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #2412
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
hmm.. ok, so millions of people use OSX and IOS, which are pretty much based off BSD. So it's just a matter of making things user friendly. With these new bitcoin cards you can load them at local retailers according to what ive read. Seems like they're making it really easy for end users.
While bitcoins may be somewhat safe existing in cyber space, having a physical card is opening them up to be under the government eye, who does not like competing currency. Remember the Liberty Dollar?

Very curious to see how it all plays out. But creating money from nothing is something only governments and banks seem to be allowed to do.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #2413
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
While bitcoins may be somewhat safe existing in cyber space, having a physical card is opening them up to be under the government eye, who does not like competing currency. Remember the Liberty Dollar?

Very curious to see how it all plays out. But creating money from nothing is something only governments and banks seem to be allowed to do.
I myself am very interested to see how this pans out as well. Should be interesting.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #2414
xXXtesy10
Fakecoin Investor

Industry Role:
So pissed off. 7-11 refused my bitcoins today for a lukewarm 40 oz. Assholes.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...lon-int-761244
xXXtesy10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #2415
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
are you really taking credit for mediafire, who stopped using paypal on their own?
There would have come a point at which MediaFire would be terminated, they knew that, they saved face. We had extensive evidence and it was one of the worst offenders in this space.

We don't really care how it came about that they stopped using Paypal, as long as piracy operations are deprived of funds.

Quote:
also, you've generated ~5k with stopfilelockers, why not pay the staff with that money? I don't see it costing much to hire some indians to submit stuff to paypal?

In what universe do you live in where you think $5k is a lot of money ? I know in some third world countries it might be a fortune however not so in the western world.

How much do you think we have spent on establishing the company, legal fees, our office, servers to keep up during DDoS, the ongoing cost of our collaboration system, etc ? It's cost around $15,000 to date to run this project and it's going to cost a lot more.

Is it that you're naive or are just so used to getting things for free that you have no idea of the real costs of real things in the real world ?

Quote:
Yeah it's pretty pointless.

Firstly with a maximum of 21 million bitcoins it's never going to hit mainstream, the online digital economy is worth hundreds of billions of dollars, the bit coin won't account for even 1% of that.

Secondly, in many jurisdictions like Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom you need a financial services license to issue plastic, due to the anonymous by design nature of bitcoin that will never happen.

Third, while hardcore pirates may adopt it as their method to pay for infringing content, just as druggies have adopted it to pay for things at Silk Road, it's lack of mainstream acceptance will mean that Joe Public with a Visa card will never get a Bitcoin card.

Bitcoin will never be a mainstream currency as the digital economy's value far exceeds the value of the theoretical maximum limit of bitcoins.

People want to pay with established payment systems that they trust. Bitcoin wont get there any time soon, if at all.

Quote:
It's a pipe dream at the moment and until it can gain the market acceptance of the wider public it's not going to be a viable alternative to Paypal or Credit Cards.

Last edited by AdultKing; 08-25-2012 at 06:15 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #2416
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
There would have come a point at which MediaFire would be terminated, they knew that, they saved face. We had extensive evidence and it was one of the worst offenders in this space.

We don't really care how it came about that they stopped using Paypal, as long as piracy operations are deprived of funds.
Hmm. I don't know. netload is still up, and they were far more professional than netload, and dont have an affiliate system

Quote:
In what universe do you live in where you think $5k is a lot of money ? I know in some third world countries it might be a fortune however not so in the western world.
Never said that was a lot of money, but who are you fooling with saying that you're hosted somewhere where they cant mitigate a ddos? This is a webmaster forum for fucks sake! LMAO. Did they charge you for all the bandwidth? The site you have can run off a 5$ hosting plan. But let me guess, you have coldcopy and stopfilelockers on some crazy dedicated servers for the heavy db usage.
You really needed an office to send emails to paypal and search google? Isnt your collaboration tool you use some free tool? (Sorry I'm just assuming)

Quote:
Is it that you're naive or are just so used to getting things for free that you have no idea of the real costs of real things in the real world ?
It seems like you're trying to 'pump' yourself up and your company, as you can get a corporation formed for about a few hundred dollars, and I don't think you have been sued, so I don't know what legal fee's you're paying so much for?

Quote:
Yeah it's pretty pointless.

Firstly with a maximum of 21 million bitcoins it's never going to hit mainstream, the online digital economy is worth hundreds of billions of dollars, the bit coin won't account for even 1% of that.
This is why the price of bitcoins raise to the demand. example 1 bitcoin can cost 40$

Quote:
Secondly, in many jurisdictions like Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom you need a financial services license to issue plastic, due to the anonymous by design nature of bitcoin that will never happen.

Third, while hardcore pirates may adopt it as their method to pay for infringing content, just as druggies have adopted it to pay for things at Silk Road, it's lack of mainstream acceptance will mean that Joe Public with a Visa card will never get a Bitcoin card.

Bitcoin will never be a mainstream currency as the digital economy's value far exceeds the value of the theoretical maximum limit of bitcoins.

People want to pay with established payment systems that they trust. Bitcoin wont get there any time soon, if at all.

It's a pipe dream at the moment and until it can gain the market acceptance of the wider public it's not going to be a viable alternative to Paypal or Credit Cards.
So sayeth AK, and So Be'ith.

LOL. you're so closed minded about anything that goes against your beliefs. You have double standards in everything you post, but anyhow, I'll give you a bump, as I think you get happy when it's the first page on gfy.

But let's see the people who said things would never work:

There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home.
- Kenneth Olsen, president and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

To place a man in a multi-stage rocket and project him into the controlling gravitational field of the moon where the passengers can make scientific observations, perhaps land alive, and then return to earth--all that constitutes a wild dream worthy of Jules Verne. I am bold enough to say that such a man-made voyage will never occur regardless of all future advances.
- Lee deForest (1873-1961) (American radio pioneer and inventor of the vacuum tube.) Feb 25, 1957.

There is not the slightest indication that [nuclear energy] will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will.
- Albert Einstein, 1932.

Need I go on?

Last edited by krylon; 08-25-2012 at 09:09 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #2417
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:

Need I go on?
No.

Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #2418
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hmm. I don't know. netload is still up, and they were far more professional than netload, and dont have an affiliate system
Watch this space.

Quote:
Never said that was a lot of money, but who are you fooling with saying that you're hosted somewhere where they cant mitigate a ddos? This is a webmaster forum for fucks sake! LMAO. Did they charge you for all the bandwidth? The site you have can run off a 5$ hosting plan. But let me guess, you have coldcopy and stopfilelockers on some crazy dedicated servers for the heavy db usage.
The site we have has been under continual DDoS since we initially were supported by Hostgator for Hosting. We moved from Hostgator when they couldn't continue to sustain the DDos despite them having DDoS mitigation.

Quote:
You really needed an office to send emails to paypal and search google? Isnt your collaboration tool you use some free tool? (Sorry I'm just assuming)
Are you really so naive that you think that this operation involves "sending emails to Paypal" and "searching Google" ?

We need an office to comply with the law, where do you think our business address is ? We have offices for meetings, fax, mail, to answer our phones, conference facilities for the times we use them. All fairly normal things for any organisation, why is any of that strange to you ?

Our systems aren't free, not much in life is, we pay fees to maintain our accounting and collaboration systems. We also pay fees to the accounting firm overseeing our finances and handling our company register.

Quote:
It seems like you're trying to 'pump' yourself up and your company, as you can get a corporation formed for about a few hundred dollars, and I don't think you have been sued, so I don't know what legal fee's you're paying so much for?
You don't know a great many things, given your obvious support for the other side of this battle it's a good thing too.

Everything you say is simplistic, you demonstrate no understanding of how things work in the real world.

We have established a scalable corporate structure, with appropriate legal protections and advice. Piracy isn't just going away and we'll be dealing with much more than just file lockers as time goes on.

Quote:
This is why the price of bitcoins raise to the demand. example 1 bitcoin can cost 40$
Ok so who is going to spend $40 for a one day pass to a file locker ? Because there's one value for a bitcoin so giving change will be difficult.

Quote:
LOL. you're so closed minded about anything that goes against your beliefs. You have double standards in everything you post, but anyhow, I'll give you a bump, as I think you get happy when it's the first page on gfy.
No, I just think things through a little more than most people on the opposite side of this issue seem to, you included.

You're so eager to come into this thread and disparage everything we are doing that you leave your brain at the door.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:11 AM   #2419
Triple-A
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Just keep on doing what you gotta do...
Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #2420
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
It would be great if Adultking would go after companies who screw over paying surfers instead of going after filelockers which hardly do any damage to the industry.
Perhaps you could get him a nice pair of boots, and a fancy cape, so he could fly around and stop ALL of the cyber crime on the internet single handed with minimal financial, and industry support. I am sure that you would be willing to do all of that for free as well without question.

/sarcasm

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Barefootsies; 08-26-2012 at 09:30 AM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #2421
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:

Quote:
Maybe you can take the law into your own hands.

By that I mean, you buy yourself a superhero cape, and dedicate your time and money to chasing down the internet villains you feel need some attention. I am sure that AK has his hands full right now handling his current focus on the FL's and PP.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 10:18 AM   #2422
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-A View Post

Just keep on doing what you gotta do...
My God, those are the biggest monkey nuts I've ever seen on a... monkey. Impressive.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #2423
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Watch this space.
You said mediafire wouldve lost processing, after you were trying to take credit for them giving up using paypal. I said I don't think so. As they didn't have an affiliate program, and Netload is still using paypal, and they have an affiliate program.

Quote:
The site we have has been under continual DDoS since we initially were supported by Hostgator for Hosting. We moved from Hostgator when they couldn't continue to sustain the DDos despite them having DDoS mitigation.
I never asked where it was hosted. You're saying a lot of the funds go to hosting?

Quote:
Are you really so naive that you think that this operation involves "sending emails to Paypal" and "searching Google" ?
No, I'm sayng the things you do don't require a fucking office.

Quote:
We need an office to comply with the law, where do you think our business address is ? We have offices for meetings, fax, mail, to answer our phones, conference facilities for the times we use them. All fairly normal things for any organisation, why is any of that strange to you ?
Is that an Australian law? Because I've never heard of such law in the USA.
You probably have some pretty big meetings and hundreds of faxes, and mail coming in where that office is a real necessity. I'm sure an efax service wouldn't suffice for this project. whew.

Quote:
Our systems aren't free, not much in life is, we pay fees to maintain our accounting and collaboration systems. We also pay fees to the accounting firm overseeing our finances and handling our company register.
LOL. An accounting firm for 5k? Wow dude. You really are lost. This is probably something you couldn't do on your own until the 'company' was actually bringing in enough money to need accounting. I mean 5k is pretty hard to 'account' for.

Quote:
You don't know a great many things, given your obvious support for the other side of this battle it's a good thing too.

Everything you say is simplistic, you demonstrate no understanding of how things work in the real world.
I don't have support for the other side. I just don't have support for you and your hypocrisy, and double standards. You can't even keep to one belief, you kinda go to wherever the wind takes you.

Sorry if my words are simplistic, but I don't need to 'dress' them up as you do to get the point accross.
Quote:
We have established a scalable corporate structure, with appropriate legal protections and advice. Piracy isn't just going away and we'll be dealing with much more than just file lockers as time goes on.

Quote:
Ok so who is going to spend $40 for a one day pass to a file locker ? Because there's one value for a bitcoin so giving change will be difficult.
Who said they have to buy 1 bitcoin? So if gold prices are 1500oz, people have to buy an oz of gold to get any?

Quote:
No, I just think things through a little more than most people on the opposite side of this issue seem to, you included.

You're so eager to come into this thread and disparage everything we are doing that you leave your brain at the door.
What do you think through exactly? How to fool everyone that you're actually making some kind of difference? I think not. You've taken funding from some obscure filehosts, who can't manage to get any other kind of processing, probably because they live in india, so they can't pay their affiliates. BFD. The actual hosts that matter, have adapted, and are doing just fine. So what that you 'interrupted' them, you did nothing to change traffic to them, or the support for them from uploaders.

My idea on you is this. You're trying to pump your company up, and make a name for yourself, so that you can try and do what companies like removeyourcontent are doing and charge people for your services. And I think I'm pretty right on this, otherwise you wouldve setup a non-profit.

Care to comment?

Last edited by krylon; 08-26-2012 at 11:26 AM..
Old 08-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #2424
Lace
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
It would be great if Adultking would go after companies who screw over paying surfers instead of going after filelockers which hardly do any damage to the industry.
Are you REALLY that dumb?
HomegrownCash | GhostCash
Lace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #2425
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Like I said. You have NFI what you stand for. Thought you said your effort was stopfilelockers? You even have a domain name. You bash everyone like notjoe, myself, and anyone else who has an opinion opposite than yours, when we say why don't you go after sites that have an impact on the industry. Your standard reply is 'Because this is stopfilelockers. Not stop tubes sites, not stop piracy.' LOL.. But then you try to take out link shortening sites, and anyone who advertises or supports filelockers. I really love reading your posts where you put your foot in your mouth. It's like every other post to tell you the truth. But bump so people can see just how retarded you are.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #2426
DTK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit i am a stupid trolling dipshit

Care to comment?
fixed that for you
Old 08-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #2427
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
fixed that for you
Why you mad bro? Just stating facts. You my friend are like a sheep.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #2428
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
You said mediafire wouldve lost processing, after you were trying to take credit for them giving up using paypal. I said I don't think so. As they didn't have an affiliate program, and Netload is still using paypal, and they have an affiliate program.
We know things and do things which we do not discuss in public. You're going to have to just deal with that and fall over yourself in frustration. If you're unable to read between the lines of the things we have said publicly then I'm not about to help you.

Quote:
I never asked where it was hosted. You're saying a lot of the funds go to hosting?
I didn't say how much went to hosting. You made assumptions we didn't give you information.

Quote:
No, I'm sayng the things you do don't require a fucking office.

Is that an Australian law? Because I've never heard of such law in the USA.
You probably have some pretty big meetings and hundreds of faxes, and mail coming in where that office is a real necessity. I'm sure an efax service wouldn't suffice for this project. whew.
We do need an office, if you think we don't then again it shows a real limit to your understanding of what we're doing. Where do you propose we do our business, down at the pub ?

Quote:
LOL. An accounting firm for 5k? Wow dude. You really are lost. This is probably something you couldn't do on your own until the 'company' was actually bringing in enough money to need accounting. I mean 5k is pretty hard to 'account' for.
You made another incorrect assumption there. However no need to answer to you, our supporters and collaboration team know what's what.

Quote:
I don't have support for the other side. I just don't have support for you and your hypocrisy, and double standards. You can't even keep to one belief, you kinda go to wherever the wind takes you.
Yeah you do, you've been trolling this thread relentlessly. You've also been fishing for information which you will not get.

Quote:
What do you think through exactly? How to fool everyone that you're actually making some kind of difference? I think not. You've taken funding from some obscure filehosts, who can't manage to get any other kind of processing, probably because they live in india, so they can't pay their affiliates. BFD. The actual hosts that matter, have adapted, and are doing just fine. So what that you 'interrupted' them, you did nothing to change traffic to them, or the support for them from uploaders.

My idea on you is this. You're trying to pump your company up, and make a name for yourself, so that you can try and do what companies like removeyourcontent are doing and charge people for your services. And I think I'm pretty right on this, otherwise you wouldve setup a non-profit.

Care to comment?
Yep, read the thread and the answers will be found within, I've already made comment on this and wont be repeating myself to you.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:23 AM   #2429
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Like I said. You have NFI what you stand for. Thought you said your effort was stopfilelockers? You even have a domain name. You bash everyone like notjoe, myself, and anyone else who has an opinion opposite than yours, when we say why don't you go after sites that have an impact on the industry. Your standard reply is 'Because this is stopfilelockers. Not stop tubes sites, not stop piracy.' LOL.. But then you try to take out link shortening sites, and anyone who advertises or supports filelockers. I really love reading your posts where you put your foot in your mouth. It's like every other post to tell you the truth. But bump so people can see just how retarded you are.

Lets get to the heart of your opinion, you would prefer it if we weren't working to cut off payments to file lockers. Quite simple to see.

Last edited by AdultKing; 08-27-2012 at 12:26 AM..
Old 08-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #2430
krylon
Confirmed User

Actually, the heart of my opinion is, I can't stand to see you telling these webmasters here, that you're really making a difference, and doing anything besides sending an email to paypal, after your extensive research with your special tools and software. All you're doing is causing a slight disturbance in their processing, which lasts about a week or 2 until they get new processing.

Also, can't really stand that you do ANYTHING to try to gain more credibility and virtual kudos from most of these asshat sheep in this thread. And, I can't stand that you keep posting that you're killing filelockers. I have yet to see one that you actually did 'kill'. You have filereactor on your stopfilelockers site, like if you were the reason they shutdown. They were already shutting down prior to your reporting to paypal.

But being you have most of these people fooled that your efforts are making a difference, I guess I'll just stay quiet from now on and let you Paul Markham and Robbie 'collaborate' on who to target next. Be sure not to divulge any info on your methods. You don't do that in public.

But good job killing file lockers! You are just about as powerful as the US government! And all it took was an email to paypal. What happened to all those 'arrests' that were supposed to come to the filelockers with CP on them?

Anyway, I promise I'll try my hardest to keep out of your self glorifying thread.
apologies.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:37 AM   #2431
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Actually, the heart of my opinion is, I can't stand to see you telling these webmasters here, that you're really making a difference, and doing anything besides sending an email to paypal, after your extensive research with your special tools and software.

Also, can't really stand that you do ANYTHING to try to gain more credibility and virtual kudos from most of these asshat sheep in this thread.

And, I can't stand that you keep posting that you're killing filelockers.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #2432
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Actually, the heart of my opinion is, I can't stand to see you telling these webmasters here, that you're really making a difference, and doing anything besides sending an email to paypal, after your extensive research with your special tools and software. All you're doing is causing a slight disturbance in their processing, which lasts about a week or 2 until they get new processing.

Also, can't really stand that you do ANYTHING to try to gain more credibility and virtual kudos from most of these asshat sheep in this thread. And, I can't stand that you keep posting that you're killing filelockers. I have yet to see one that you actually did 'kill'. You have filereactor on your stopfilelockers site, like if you were the reason they shutdown. They were already shutting down prior to your reporting to paypal.

But being you have most of these people fooled that your efforts are making a difference, I guess I'll just stay quiet from now on and let you Paul Markham and Robbie 'collaborate' on who to target next. Be sure not to divulge any info on your methods. You don't do that in public.

But good job killing file lockers! You are just about as powerful as the US government! And all it took was an email to paypal. What happened to all those 'arrests' that were supposed to come to the filelockers with CP on them?

Anyway, I promise I'll try my hardest to keep out of your self glorifying thread.
apologies.
Seriously, why do you care? Why do you give the slightest fuck what someone else is doing if it doesn't affect you? You say it's AK's hypocrisy - why on earth would you write paragraph after paragraph to call out someone you've never met, who posts on an internet forum, who is doing nothing that even remotely affects you, on the earth shattering matter of his hypocrisy? I can understand that people have different POVs, and that yours may be a genuine case of not liking what you personally perceive as hypocrisy, but to to just repeat over and over and over and over your personal distate? We get it. We get notjoe. We get Franck. To continually piss the same stream in here over and over and over and over just makes you look like fucking douches, however honest your principles and intentions.

That is honestly the dumbest fucking thing I've seen all year. One man's mission to save GFY from hypocrisy! Jesus fuckin' christ... and I thought markham led a waste of an existence
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-27-2012, 02:46 AM   #2433
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Krylon, you're missing the point. AK is showing file lockers and the major part of the piracy business weakest link. Money.

Yes they find new processors and then get them aware of what these sites contain and they get knocked out. Until one day the RIAA, MPA and any other industry suffering from piracy realise that money is the key to unlocking the thieves.

Joe Biden might even see it as a way to reduce online piracy and talk to Visa and MC. We don't know.

Every war starts with a person picking up a gun, every journey starts with a small step.

Why you would waste your time telling AK not to do anything is the mystery. If you're working, you're losing money posting. By the way, what do you do in this business?

At least me and Robbie are in it.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #2434
krylon
Confirmed User

I sell all my content for 1$ a set. But I'm retired now, and filthy rich. And I have a bunch of ebooks i'm writing that are going to be published soon. I have a few tube sites, and filelockers.

It doesen't take much to be 'in' it. now does it paul?

Piriod!

Last edited by krylon; 08-27-2012 at 03:25 AM..
Old 08-27-2012, 08:01 AM   #2435
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Wthout krylon trolling this thread is buried in second page.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 AM   #2436
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
I sell all my content for 1$ a set. But I'm retired now, and filthy rich. And I have a bunch of ebooks i'm writing that are going to be published soon. I have a few tube sites, and filelockers.

It doesen't take much to be 'in' it. now does it paul?

Piriod!
Not if you own the content ad the store to sell it from. 4 years after Eva's accident ad then my cancer effectively closed the business. We still do some.

Now if you would turn your back on money, tell me why.

It'e got nothing to do with pointing out that others don't show what they do and could be posting while uploading. Not you of course and no one here either.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #2437
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Without Paul Markham feeding krylon who trolls, this thread is buried in second page.

TubeCamGirl.com
Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #2438
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
Without Paul Markham feeding krylon who trolls, this thread is buried in second page.
We don't want that. Krylon and a few others are keeping it on Page 1.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #2439
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
wow almost 50 pages, did you win some ipad or what? keep up the good work and bump i mean!
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-28-2012, 12:06 AM   #2440
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas131 View Post
wow almost 50 pages, did you win some ipad or what? keep up the good work and bump i mean!
Back to the top.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #2441
MakingItPay
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Been missing my favorite thread. Back to the top.

3D Super Sites that Sell
http://www.ThrillBucks.com

Giant Boobs Anyone?
http://www.MakingitPay.com

ICQ me at 213177906
MakingItPay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #2442
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakingItPay View Post
Been missing my favorite thread. Back to the top.
And again.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #2443
topnotch, standup guy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump

Old 08-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #2444
papill0n
Unregistered Abuser

Industry Role:
papill0n is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 02:52 AM   #2445
topnotch, standup guy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Another bump for the most worthwhile thread on this board.

Old 08-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #2446
dgraves
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump to the top...
dgraves is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #2447
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
I just bumped me head
Enroll in the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and receive a minimum of 2 bonus backlinks by placing your Affiliate Link on your website. The higher your link's position, the more bonus backlinks you'll receive. Request your bonus links here upon signing up.
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #2448
Dirty F

Industry Role:
Adultking, how many filelockers have you killed already?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #2449
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Quote:
Adultking, how many filelockers have you killed already?
I think the tally is zero, but hey, at least he's trying, don't be a hater, bro.

Paul Markham said for years if you go after the money all piracy will stop. And he gets the whole online thing.

It's clearly a waiting game.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #2450
davethedope
Confirmed User

thread's losing steam
davethedope is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Post New Thread Closed Thread
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >